剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Luke, you don't deserve that.
卢克 你不应该受这个罪
Actually, I do.
其实我该
I left my pack.
我离开了我的狼群
You had no choice.
你是没得选
No. You alwayshave choices, Clary.
不 永远是有的选的 克拉丽
If I had been at the Jade Wolf
如果吸血鬼们袭击的时候
when the vampires attacked,
我没有在玉狼
who knows. Maybe thingswould've ended differently.
谁知道呢 可能结局会不一样吧
Yeah. Maybe we wouldhave lost you too.
是啊 没准我们连你也会失去了
Luke, you cannot blame yourself
卢克 你不能把狼群发生的事情
for what happened to the pack.
怪到你自己头上
They trusted me,and I abandoned them.
他们信任我 我抛下了他们
So, now you're justgonna abandon me
所以现在你也要抛下我吗
Clary... you knowthat I will always love you.
克拉丽 你知道我会永远爱你的
Then don't leave me.
那就不要离开我
Please, Luke. Please, not now.
求你了 卢克 不要现在离开我
I need my dad.
我需要我爸爸
I'm sorry, kiddo.
抱歉了 孩子
All right.
好吧
This whole situation startedbecause the last time
这一切发生的原因就是因为
somebody triedto raid the DuMort,
上次有人想突袭酒店
a vampire was assaulted.
一个吸血鬼被袭击了
We cannot affordto let that happen again,
我们不能再让这种事情发生了
so I want this done by the book.
所以我想照章办事
Great, now he wants thingsdone by the book...
好 现在他想照章办事了
You have been equippedwith special tech:
你们都装备了特殊技术
holy water. I've diluted itto be non-lethal,
圣水 我已经稀释到了不致命的程度
but it still packs a punch.
但还是攻击力挺大的
Any questions
有问题吗
Good. May the Angel be with you.
好的 天使与你们同在
Hold up.
等等
You're not going.
你不能去
What
什么
You should've told meabout Raphael.
拉斐尔的事情你应该告诉我的
I know. Look, Alec...
我知道 亚历克
...Raphael is not a bad person,
拉斐尔不是坏人
he just made a horrible mistake.
他只是犯了一个严重错误
He committed a gross violationof the Accords.
他严重违反了协定
And he's tryingto turn his life around.
他正在努力金盆洗手
That doesn't change what he did.
这也改变不了他做的错事
You're right.
的确
Get me a portal to Detroit.
打开去底特律的传送门
I'll bring Raphael in myself.
我亲自抓拉斐尔回来
I've already have a teamstanding by to back you up.
我已经准备了一队人支援你
No backup. I needto do this on my own.
不需要支援 我要亲力亲为
Yo, Herondale.
大英雄
Hey, Aline! Hey!
艾琳 嘿
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
What are you doing in New York
你来纽约做什么
Hunting Jonathan.
抓乔纳森
Yeah, aren't we all.
我们也在抓他
According to the field reports,
看报告
you almostcaptured him yesterday.
你们昨天差点就抓住他了
Yeah. Almost.
嗯 就差一点点
If it wasn't for the no-kill order,
要不是因为上面下令不准杀他
you would've stopped himonce and for all.
你本会一劳永逸宰了他的
Well, it's not just an order,you know.
要知道 不只是因为上面的命令
Until we can getthat rune off of Clary,
在去除掉克拉丽身上那如尼文之前
we can't hurt onewithout hurting the other.
要是伤害了乔纳森 克拉丽也会受伤
I understand,
我懂
but we have no hopeof defeating the bastard
但要是我们一直不敢对他下狠手的话
if we have to keep treating himwith kid gloves.
我们真的不可能打败那混♥蛋♥
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
That's not true.
不是这样的
After what he didto my cousin--
他那样对待我堂姐
Look, believe me, no one wantsto rip Jonathan's throat out
相信我 没有人比我更想杀了乔纳森
more than me, but I'm not gonna
但我不会让克拉丽
let anyone hurt Clary.
受伤的
Then what do you suggest we do
那我们该怎么做
How many more Shadowhunters haveto die trying to capture him
又要有多少暗影猎人要为抓他而丧命
Exactly how many livesis Clary worth
为了克拉丽要搭上多少人命
To me
对我而言
She's worth everything.
克拉丽就是全世界
And I'm pretty sureJia would agree.
我相信杰娅也是这么想的
If it wasn't for Clary,Valentine would have murdered
要不是克拉丽 瓦伦丁早就在圣境
your mother at the Gard.
杀掉你母亲了
You both owe her.
你俩都欠她一命
We know you led the attackon the Jade Wolf.
我们知道 是你带头攻击了玉狼餐馆
Says who
谁说的
You can't prove anything.
你没有任何证据
I can.
我有
You're alive.
你没死
Yeah, no thanks to him.
幸好他救了我
I saw him cut Russell's throat myself.
我看见他亲手撕碎拉塞尔的喉咙
Take them with the others.
把他们都带下去
Maia, sorry for your loss.
玛雅 请节哀
Where's Heidi
海蒂呢
She wasn't one of the killers,was she
她没有动手杀人 是吗
No.She's the one
没有 但是她
who brought them in.
带他们来的
We're talking aboutthe same Heidi, right
我们说的是同一个人对吧
She would never do that,
她绝不会做这种事的
not unless she was gettingsomething out of it.
除非她是想从中得到什么
I did agree to exonerate herof her past crimes.
我已经同意免除她过去的罪行了
You're kidding me. Right
你是在开玩笑对吧
Look... tensions betweenthe vampires and the werewolves
吸血鬼和狼人之间的关系
are higher thanthey've ever been.
从未如此紧张过
I had to bringthe killers into custody
我得拘留这些凶手
in order to prevent an all-out war.
防止全面战争的爆发
That doesn't mean you neededto let Heidi off the hook!
但这并不意味着你要放走海蒂
I could've ID'd them myself!
我可以亲自指控他们
For all I knew, you were dead.
但你名义上已经死了
You should've called me.
你本该打电♥话♥告诉我的
I was busy making surethat Jordan wasn't gonna die.
我当时正忙着救乔丹的命
Luke told usthat he was gonna handle it.
卢克告诉我们他会处理的
So you're just letting Heidi go,then That's your plan
所以你就这样放海蒂走吗 就这样吗
Look, I know howyou guys must feel...
我知道你们会作何感想
No, I don't think that you do!
不 你根本不懂
It's my packthat got slaughtered!
我的族群被屠♥杀♥了
Heidi wasn't there.
海蒂不在场
Those vampires were.
是那些吸血鬼干的
You said that yourself.
这是你自己说的
But they were carrying outHeidi's plans.
但这一切都是海蒂的计划
Jordan said that she plannedthe whole thing.
乔丹说 这一切都是她策划
Can you prove that
你能证明吗
I think I know someone who can.
我想我知道谁能证明
That'll do it. I'm finished
可以了 搞好了
Yeah.
好的
Those are your keys.
给你钥匙
I'd explain what doors they open but to be honest,
我会告诉你怎么开门 但说实话
I'm not totally sure.
我也不完全确定
Most of the Shadowhunters just use the Unlock Rune.
大多暗影猎人是直接用解锁如尼文开门的
So, good luck.
祝你好运
I'm sorry, have I donesomething to offend you
抱歉 我之前是怎么冒犯过你吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
Look, I guess, uh...
我想
I'm not sure having you movein here is such a great idea.
我的确不太赞同让你搬进来
Because I'm a warlockNo! No, no, no.
因为我是术士吗 不
Personally, I don't mind,
我个人是不介意的
but we've protocols against this sort of thing--
但我们有明令禁止这类事情
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表