剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
STOP!
住手
Jace! Are you OK
杰斯 你没事吧
Where did you send him
你送他去了哪里
Where he belongs.
去他该去的地方
No. No. No.
不要 不要
NO!
不
It's way past visiting hours.
现在早过了探视时间
What's going on here
发生了什么
Who are you
你是谁
My name is Scott.
我是斯科特
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Probably haven't hada good night's sleep
是不是进了里面以后
since you got here.
没法睡个好觉
I sleep fine.
我睡得不错
Because your conscience is clear.
因为你问心无愧
We've had our eyes on you for quite some time, Graymark.
我们已经关注你很长时间了 格雷马克
Always admired you.
一直很佩服你
My last name is Garroway.
我姓加罗韦
You've dedicated your entirelife to helping others,
你一直都致力于帮助他人
which is highly admirable.
非常令人敬佩
But this latest move,
但是最近的举动
getting thrown in prison to protect the Shadow World,
为了保护暗影世界 不惜进了牢狱
that is true dedication.
是真的自我牺牲
Truth is, a man like you
事实上 像你这样的男人
is wasted in a place like this.
在这种地方太浪费了
Get dressed. It's time to go.
把衣服穿好 是时候离开了
Look, I don't know who you're working for,
听着 我不知道你是为谁工作的
but in case they didn't tell you,
但他们可能没有告诉你
there's a murder charge.
我被控谋杀
What murder charge
什么谋杀指控
Your record has been expunged.
你的记录已被删掉了
All the open cases,they're now closed.
所有的案件都结案了
How the hell did...
你是怎么
You answer to the Praetor Lupus now.
你现在听令于天狼座长官
Those restraints will stop him from hurting himself.
这些约束可以控制他不伤害自己
As long as he's here,you'll be safe.
只要他在这里 你就很安全
Jace...
杰斯
When we were out there,there was a moment
刚才 有一瞬间 我感到
where I felt compelled to help Jonathan.
自己一定要帮助乔纳森
And then, I heard your voice.
然后 我听到了你的声音
It snapped me out of it.
我清醒过来
The same thing happened with Aline,
我伤害艾琳的时候也是
and with the fire,and today in the Infirmary...
还有那场大火 今天在医务室
Every time I get close to the edge...
每一次我到了危险的边缘
...you pull me back.
你都会拉我回来
What are you saying
你想说的是
I didn't think I was strong enough
我不认为自己有足够的力量
to fight the rune's influence.
可以对抗如尼文的力量
But... maybe,
但是 有了
with your help,
你的帮助 或许
I can be.
我可以
Still...
但是
I hate the ideaof you being connected
我不愿意你和那个怪物
to that monster forever.
永远联♥系♥在一起
You shouldn't have to endure that.
你不应该承受这些
Hopefully, she won't have to.
但愿 她可以解脱
Do you remember when Lilith mentioned heavenly fire
你们还记得莉莉丝提到了天堂之火吗
Yeah, it's what gave Michael's sword
是的 那火铸成了米迦勒之剑
the power to purge demon energy.
给予其能力净化恶魔能量
What about it
怎么了
The sentry who was killed,
那个被杀的哨兵
he said the words heavenly fire
在他死之前 用拉丁语说了
in Latin before he died.
天堂之火
Alec and I asked mom about it
我和亚历克问了妈妈
and apparently, it's the name of an off-the-books Clave program.
很显然 那又是一个隐秘的圣廷项目
You think someone at the Clave knows about Glorious
你认为圣廷里有人知道圣光之剑吗
It's possible.
很可能
Hi!
你好
Alec. What a nice surprise!
亚历克 见到你真高兴
I thought I'd actually stop by
我想着顺路过来
and see the place.
亲眼看看
I'm proud of you.
真为你自豪
Thanks!
谢谢
It's really coming together,isn't it
越来越像样了 对不对
There's actually something I wanted to talk to you about.
其实我有些话想和你
What is it
是什么
Magnus had a little health scare.
马格努斯出现了一个小小的健康危机
He's OK. Everything's fine.
他没事 一切都没事
But, when it happened,it made me realize
但是 这件事让我意识到
how much he means to me.
他对我有多重要
And that I...can't live without him.
我 我不能没有他
That's what love is.
这就是真爱
I'm so happy you two found each other.
我很高兴你们两个人能找到彼此
Me too.
我也是
And I need the family ring.
所以我想要家族戒指
I'm gonna ask Magnus to marry me.
我打算向马格努斯求婚
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表