剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You just left me there
你把我丢在那了
and never came back.
再也没有回来。
That's why I'm angry.
这就是我生气的原因。
Yeah.
是的。
I understand.
我明白了。
But after I did what I did,
但在我做了这些之后,
I couldn't face you.
我无法面对你。
I'm so... I'm so sorry, Maia,
我很……我很抱歉,玛雅
for everything.
为我所做的一切。
Not a day goes by where I don't regret what I did.
没有一天我不为我所做的事后悔。
That's why I joined the Praetor.
这就是我加入“裁判官”的原因。
To help others.
去帮助别人。
To right my wrong.
纠正我的错误。
It's great...
很好……
...that you found
…你发现
a version of redemption for you.
这是对你的救赎。
But if you're here to ask for my forgiveness...
但如果你是来请求我的原谅…
...that's not something I can do.
…那不是我能做的。
I asked the Praetor to be taken off Simon's case.
我要求“裁判官”从西蒙的案件中撤掉。
I will be out of your life as soon as the new Praetor arrives.
新任裁判官一到,我就离开你的生活。
No. You're not abandoning Simon
不。你不能抛弃西蒙
like you abandoned me.
就像你抛弃了我。
You're staying on his case.
你要继续调查他的案子。
Just don't expect us to be friends.
只是别指望我们会成为朋友。
My disciples...
我的徒弟…
I felt them...
我觉得他们…
disintegrate. How?
瓦解。如何?
It was a vampire.
那是个吸血鬼。
A Daylighter.
一个白天。
You really think that this...
你真的认为这…
thing... can contain me?
件事……可以包含我吗?
You're even stupider than I thought.
你比我想象的还要蠢。
We're gonna save you, Jace.
我们会救你的,杰斯。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
It's only a matter of time before Lilith finds me,
莉莉丝找到我只是时间问题
finds you.
发现你。
You'll all be dead by sunrise.
到日出时你们就都死了。
I don't think so.
我不这么想。
We will battle her with everything we've got.
我们会竭尽全力和她战斗。
We won't let her take you again.
我们不会让她再带你去了。
When your...
当你的……
delusional confidence gets you killed,
妄想型的自信会害死你
I'll be sure to tell your mundane boyfriend
我一定会告诉你平凡的男朋友
that you died in a tragic jewelry-making accident.
你死于一场珠宝制♥造♥的悲惨事故。
At least he's safe from the Clave.
至少他是安全的。
For the time being.
暂时。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表