剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Look, Lieutenant, I'm sorry but my daughter needs me.
中尉,很抱歉,我女儿需要我。
I gotta go.
我要走了。
Oh, your daughter?
哦,你的女儿吗?
You mean the one that vanished from existence?
你是说那个从存在中消失的人?
It's been hundreds of years since you banished your father.
你把你父亲放逐已经有几百年了。
What makes you think he'll even listen to your request?
你凭什么认为他会听你的要求?
Let's just say he owes me one.
就说他欠我一个吧。
For what happened with your mother?
你妈妈怎么了?
That...
那
and for everything in the years that followed.
以及在接下来的几年里所做的一切。
I was living on the streets.
我住在街上。
I didn't know who or what I was.
我不知道我是谁,我是什么。
Asmodeus took me in.
阿斯莫德收留了我。
Nurtured my darker impulses.
培养了我黑暗的冲动。
And taught me the "proper" way to be a warlock.
并教我如何“正确”地成为一名法师。
And why'd you listen to him?
你为什么听他的?
Because he was the only one in the world with eyes like me.
因为他是世界上唯一一个眼睛像我的人。
He was my father.
他是我父亲。
Look, at least give me the time to call in back-up
至少给我点时间叫备胎
from the Institute. We don't even have Lilith
从研究所。我们甚至没有莉莉丝
under control. Another Greater Demon
在控制之下。另一个更大的恶魔
gets loose, it could put the whole city at risk.
一旦失控,整个城市都将面临危险。
Fortunately for the good people of New York,
幸运的是纽约的好人
my father won't be traveling top-side.
我父亲不会去上层旅行。
What aren't you telling me?
你没告诉我什么?
This pentagram isn't for summoning Asmodeus to Earth.
这个五角星不是用来召唤阿斯莫德斯到地球来的。
It's for sending someone to Edom.
是要派人去以东。
In this case, me.
在这种情况下,是我。
Absolutely not.
绝对不是。
We need my father's help.
我们需要我父亲的帮助。
And the cell service down there is terrible.
那里的手♥机♥服务很糟糕。
This isn't funny!
这不是搞笑!
Would you prefer I act as terrified as I feel right now?
你愿意我表现得像现在这么害怕吗?
This is insane.
这是疯狂的。
Tell me Jace isn't worth it.
告诉我杰斯不值得。
Let's get this over with.
让我们把这件事做完。
You're gonna make it back.
你会回来的。
You hear me?
你听到我吗?
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不是我?
Look what I have waiting for me.
看看我在等什么。
I love you, Alexander.
我爱你,亚历山大。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
Come on. It's not much farther now.
来吧。现在已经不远了。
That's what you said 10 blocks ago.
10个街区前你就是这么说的。
Get up.
起床了。
Just give me a minute.
给我一分钟。
I haven't stopped moving since Valentine's interrogation.
自从瓦伦丁审问后,我就一直在动。
Stop moving. You're gonna need your stamina.
停止运动。你需要你的毅力。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Becky...
贝基……
Hey, I'm here.
嘿,我在这里。
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Simon...
西蒙……
It's a hell of a hangover.
宿醉得厉害。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Did you do this to Mom too?
你也这样对妈妈吗?
No. It didn't come to that.
不。事情没有发展到那个地步。
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉。
I've read enough YA to know what happens.
我读了足够多的书,知道会发生什么事。
So, how long is it until I turn?
那么,到我转身还有多久?
You won't. I promise.
你不会。我保证。
You'd have to have died with my blood in your system,
你死的时候体内肯定有我的血
then get buried, and then...
然后被埋了,然后…
um...
嗯…
...feed as soon as you crawled out of your own grave.
…你一爬出自己的坟墓就开始吃东西。
Oh, Simon...
哦,西蒙…
You went through all of that alone?
你一个人经历了这一切?
You died?
你死了吗?
Medically speaking, yeah.
医学上来说,是的。
Well, I guess...
好吧,我猜……
all of your sketchy behaviour
你所有的粗鄙行为
makes more sense now.
现在更有意义了。
How did I not know about this sooner?
我怎么会不早点知道呢?
You and Mom both did.
你和妈妈都有。
I had a vampire friend hypnotize both of you to forget.
我有个吸血鬼朋友催眠你们忘了
Oh...
哦……
Can you do that too?
你也能做到吗?
Yeah.
是的。
And I...
和我…
I will totally do that for you too.
我也会为你这么做的。
No!
不!
No.
不。
Simon, I wasn't there for you once.
西蒙,我不是为了你才来的。
And I will never not be there for you again.
我再也不会不在你身边。
I'm your big sister...
我是你的大姐…
and I'm always gonna love you.
我永远爱你。
Warts, fangs and all.
疣子,尖牙等等。
Oh...
哦……
Oh.
哦。
How did Mom take this?
妈妈怎么接受的?
She tried to kill me.
她想杀了我。
And now, she's telling everybody
现在,她告诉所有人
about what I really am.
关于我的真实身份。
What do we do about that?
我们该怎么做呢?
Who dares enter the lair of Asmodeus unannounced?
谁敢擅自进入阿斯莫德的巢穴?
Be still my beating heart.
依然是我跳动的心。
Is that my beautiful boy...
那是我美丽的男孩吗?
...or do my eyes deceive me?
…还是我的眼睛欺骗了我?
Hello, Father.
你好,爸爸。
My son.
我的儿子。
Magnus Bane.
马格努斯灾祸。
High Warlock of Greenwich...
格林威治的高级男巫……
...here in Edom.
…在以东。
Not that it matters anymore,
不再重要,
but I was the High Warlock of Brooklyn,
但我是布鲁克林的高级男巫
not Greenwich.
不是格林威治。
Well, you'll have to forgive me for being out of touch.
好吧,你得原谅我没有联♥系♥你。
It's not like you write.
这不像你写的那样。
Or call.
或电♥话♥。
Or perform the occasional blood sacrifice.
或者偶尔进行血祭。
Well, you'll have to forgive me,
你得原谅我
considering how we left things.
想想我们是怎么离开的。
I can only assume that your presence here
我只能假定你在这里
means you've finally come to your senses.
意思是你终于醒悟过来了。
About what?
关于什么?
Banishing the only person who ever truly cared for you.
赶走唯一真正在乎你的人。
You think I came here to apologize?
你以为我是来道歉的?
A demon can hope, can't he?
一个恶魔能有希望,不是吗?
I plucked you from obscurity
我把你从黑暗中拯救出来
and poverty,
和贫穷,
and turned you into the man that you are today.
把你变成今天的你
I'm the man I am today because I finally saw you
我之所以成为今天的我,是因为我终于见到了你
for what you really are...
真实的你…
a prince of Hell.
地狱王子。
You didn't seem to mind at the time.
你当时似乎并不介意。
I didn't know any better!
我一点也不知道!
There isn't a single thing
没有一件事
from our years together that doesn't make my skin crawl.
我们在一起这么多年,我一点也不觉得恶心。
I'm sorry to burst your bubble,
很抱歉打破了你的幻想
but... you'll get no apology from me.
但是…我不会向你道歉的。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表