剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
of her crimes against the Clave.
犯下的所有罪孽
That means a great deal to all of us.
这对我们都很重要
The young woman saved my life.
这位年轻的女士救了我的命
May the Angel bless her soul.
愿天使保佑她
You, on the other hand,
而你
should be made to pay for your insubordination.
应该为违抗命令受到惩罚
I understand.
我明白
Unfortunately, many in Alicante
可惜的是 阿利坎特的很多人
consider you and your Institute
认为你和你的学会
heroes for taking down Lilith,
是制♥服♥魔女的英雄
which means going after you
所以如果我逮捕你
would be a political minefield for me.
就踏进了政♥治♥雷区
But make no mistake:
但别掉以轻心
from here on out,
从此之后
I'm watching your every move.
我会监视你的一举一动
Consul Penhallow.
彭哈洛领事
May I have a word?
我可以说句话吗
I've spoken to several captured Downworlder escapees,
我曾与好几名被捕的逃犯谈话
and there's been a troubling trend in what they're reporting.
他们报告了一项令人担忧的事情
Oh? And what is that?
哦 是什么
Multiple prisoners have described being systematically
很多囚犯声称他们在加尔受到了有组织地
tortured in the Gard.
折磨虐待
I can assure you,
我可以向你保证
the Clave does not engage in torture.
隐秘会没有从事任何形式的折磨
Where am I?!
我在哪里
This isn't the Gard!
这里不是监狱
You know, I'm proud of you.
你知道吗 我为你感到骄傲
For what?
为了什么
For being so powerless that I was able
为了我这么无能
not only to get kidnapped, but injured as well?
不仅被人绑♥架♥ 还受伤了吗
You were powerful enough to hold your ground
为了你能坚定立场
and to keep your memories
没有让艾瑞斯
of Madzie's true location from Iris.
找到玛姬藏匿的地点
That's not power.
那不是力量
Yes it is, Magnus.
是的 马格努斯
Your power doesn't just come from your magic.
你的力量不仅来自于你的魔法
It comes from your inner strength...
还来自于你内心的力量
which you are overflowing with.
而你的这份力量非常强大
I just...
我
I still feel so humiliated.
我还是觉得很丢人
Why?
为什么
Having you and Isabelle rescue me, and...
让你和伊莎贝尔来救我
healed by Catarina.
还让卡特丽娜为我疗伤
I hate that feeling
我讨厌
of having to rely on others to take care of me.
依赖别人照顾我的感觉
You've been taking care of others your whole life.
你一直都在照顾别人
Sometimes, it's OK to let others take care of you.
有的时候 也可以让别人照顾你
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
好吧 告诉你一件事
This is the last time I plan on getting beaten up.
这是我最后一次让人揍了
It's time I learn how to fight without my magic.
是时候该学习如何不用魔法战斗了
Well, I know a thing or two about fighting.
这个我还是懂那么一点的
So, what do you say I help you out?
所有 要不要让我教你
I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你不会开口呢
So, if no one's ever seen this vampire,
所以 如果没有人见过这个吸血鬼
how do you know he's not a myth
你怎么知道他不是一个传说
like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster?
像是大脚怪或者尼斯湖水怪
What makes you think Bigfoot's a myth?
你为什么认为大脚怪是个传说
All right. Look, we won't know unless we look.
好了 听着 如果我们不去找的话就永远不会知道
Izzy is getting a Clave map of the sewer system,
伊兹去拿隐秘会的下水道系统的地图了
so at least we don't get lost down there.
所以至少我们不会在下面迷路
OK.
好吧
Be careful.
小心点
I thought you were coming with.
我以为你也一起来
Strolling through the sewers of New York
在纽约的下水道里闲逛
sounds like an awesome time,
听起来真是个不错的活动
but I'm not sure bringing a wolf
但是我觉得带头狼
to meet an old-school vampire
去见一个老派的吸血鬼
is the best way of getting him to open up.
应该不是让他交心的最好方式
Right. Of course.
也是
Plus, I need to check in on the pack.
另外 我得去狼群里报到
Totally. That makes sense.
当然 应该的
But if you want me to go, I...
但如果你想让我去 我
No! No. You've done more than enough.
不用 不用 你做的已经够多了
I mean...
我是说
you got me out of the apartment.
你带我离开了公♥寓♥
A modern day miracle.
真是奇迹
Good luck on the hunt.
狩猎顺利
And, um...
还有
call me if you find him.
如果找到他 打电♥话♥给我
Or if I don't?
如果我没有呢
I'm always here for you, Simon.
我会一直在这里 西蒙
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
Likewise.
你也是
Sorry it took so long.
不好意思 我拖得太久了
The weather's brutal out there.
天气实在是在差了
The good news is we won't be here much longer.
好消息是我们不用待太久
The apartment can take us wherever we want to go.
这个公♥寓♥可以把我们带到任何想去的地方
And if I recall...
如果我记得没错
one place that my sister has always dreamed of visiting
我妹妹从小就想
ever since she was a little girl.
去玩的地方
Paris.
巴黎
Absolument.
当然可以
Amazing.
太棒了
No!
不要
We are one now, little sister.
我们是一体了 妹妹
You and I...
你和我
we are one.
我们是一体的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表