剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Let them.
让他们。
I bet Jonathan can't wait
我打赌乔纳森等不及了
to see them again.
再见到他们。
As you live,
你住,
so shall my son.
我的儿子也要如此。
OH!
哦!
RISE!
崛起!
How are we gonna take care of those guys?
我们要怎么照顾这些家伙?
We just have to buy Simon some time.
我们得给西蒙争取点时间。
Hey! Miss me?
嘿!想念我吗?
Let's get the hell out of here!
让我们离开这鬼地方!
No, wait! No!
不,等等!不!
We can't let her bring my brother back to life.
我们不能让她救活我弟弟。
Sebastian? Jonathan.
塞巴斯蒂安?乔纳森。
Two brothers? Same guy.
两兄弟?相同的人。
Oh. Cool, cool, cool. OK. So, what's the play?
哦。酷,酷,酷。好的。那么,到底是怎么回事?
Lilith is afraid of that mark on your head.
莉莉丝害怕你头上的印记。
But it's defensive, not offensive. We'd have to get her
但这是防御性的,不是进攻性的。我们得找到她
to make a run at me, but she's smarter than that, isn't she?
但她比我聪明,不是吗?
Not when it comes to her son, she isn't.
说到她的儿子,她不是。
OK.
好的。
I need a stele.
我需要一块石碑。
Uh...
嗯…
Alec thought you might say that.
亚历克认为你会这么说。
CLARY'S ON THE TOP FLOOR!
克莱瑞在顶楼!
Get away from Jonathan!
离乔纳森远点!
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
"As I live, so shall your son."
我指着我的永生起誓,你的儿子也必如此。
You wouldn't.
你不会。
Foolish child!
傻孩子!
SIMON, NOW!
西蒙,现在!
Do it, Simon!
这样做,西蒙!
End this!
结束这个!
NO!
不!
NO!
不!
NO!
不!
SIMON!
西蒙!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I think Lilith got sent the hell back to Edom.
我想莉莉丝被送回了以东。
Simon did it.
西蒙。
CLARY?!
克莱瑞?!
My mark... there was an explosion...
我的马克…发生了爆♥炸♥……
Hey. It's me. It's me. It's me. It's me. Hey.
嘿。是我。是我。是我。是我。嘿。
Where is she
她在哪里
I killed her.
我杀了她。
Clary's dead.
克莱瑞死了。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表