剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Jonathan is now nourished,
乔纳森现在营养充足,
and ready to rise again.
准备好再次站起来。
Once he is with us,
一旦他和我们在一起
our family will finally be complete.
我们的家庭最终会完整。
Soon, my son...
很快,我的儿子……
you will be home.
你会回家的。
So you've been carrying this secret around the whole time.
所以你一直带着这个秘密。
Yeah.
是的。
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Jace convinced me not to tell anyone.
杰斯说服我不要告诉任何人。
Clary...
克莱瑞……
I'm your best friend.
我是你最好的朋友。
You don't have to go through this alone.
你不必独自经历这些。
Simon...
西蒙……
I have to go check on Maia.
我得去看看玛雅。
Maia
玛雅
It's complicated.
它是复杂的。
Go.
走了。
Yeah.
是的。
Last night... Ollie's mother
昨晚……奥利弗的妈妈
was found in her apartment...
是在她的公♥寓♥里发现的…
stabbed to death.
刺死。
Luke... there is nothing
路加福音……没有什么
you could've done.
你可以做。
Wait. Jace was able to reverse
等待。杰斯能够逆转
Morgan's possession, remember?
摩根占有,记得吗?
If we can find Jace,
如果我们能找到杰斯
maybe he can save Ollie.
也许他能救奥利。
No. We tried that. He must be using his anti-tracking rune.
不。我们试过。他一定在使用反跟踪符文。
The Owl wasn't exactly shy before.
猫头鹰以前并不害羞。
If we were to somehow contain him the next time
如果我们下次能控制住他的话
he makes an appearance, I might
他会出现的,我可能会
be able to relieve him of Lilith's influence.
能够解除莉莉丝对他的影响。
How the hell are we gonna contain him?
我们要怎么控制他?
When I took over as weapons master,
当我接任武器大♥师♥时,
I read about a piece of Clave technology
我读了一篇关于Clave技术的文章
that never made it into the field.
但却没有进入这个领域。
It was called the Malachi Configuration.
它被称为玛拉基构型。
Malachi the traitor?
玛拉基书的叛徒?
He invented a type of cage for Greater Demons.
他发明了一种更大恶魔的笼子。
Now, it's just sitting in the Alicante Armory.
现在,它就在阿利坎特军♥火♥库里。
So we go there and we get it.
所以我们去那里,我们得到了它。
What, do you expect the Clave to just hand it over?
什么,你以为魔爪会把它交出去吗?
No...
不…
but Imogen might.
但伊莫金。
She's Jace's grandmother. We can trust her.
她是杰斯祖母。我们可以信任她。
Izzy and I will go with you.
伊兹和我将和你一起去。
And I will go try and find a cure for Jace.
我要去试着找到治疗杰斯的方法。
Before the Owl got a hold of Ollie,
在猫头鹰抓住奥利之前
she had a location lead.
她有位置线索。
If I can find Lilith...
如果我能找到莉莉丝…
I can find Jace.
我能找到杰斯。
Magnus!
马格努斯!
Hey!
嘿!
Magnus...
马格努斯……
What a fool I am.
我真是个傻瓜。
If I hadn't given her that elixir...
如果我没有给她那长生不老药…
Jace would still be Jace. Magnus...
杰斯还是杰斯。马格努斯……
Lilith would have gotten to him with or without you.
不管有没有你,莉莉丝都会找到他的。
You can't put this all on yourself.
你不能全靠自己。
I will fix it.
我会修好它的。
I will use the last drop of my power
我会用尽我最后的一点力量
if it's the death of me.
如果是我的死。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
About our fight...
关于我们的战斗…
Alexander, I-- No.
亚历山大,我—没有。
I was wrong.
我错了。
I said things I shouldn't have.
我说了不该说的话。
As did I.
我也是如此。
But that's not important right now.
但现在这并不重要。
What's important is that we save your parabatai.
重要的是保存抛物线。
There you are.
你就在那里。
I've been calling you all night.
我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥。
I'm OK.
我很好。
I am...
我是……
I am so sorry about Kyle.
凯尔的事我很抱歉。
I mean, Jordan.
我的意思是,约旦。
If I had known, I would've had nothing to do with him.
如果我早知道,我就不会和他有任何关系了。
I know.
我知道。
Maia...
玛雅……
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗?
Yeah. Well, I'm here
是的。好吧,我在这里
if you need to talk. You can talk and I
如果你需要谈谈。你可以和我说话
could just listen, believe it or not.
听着,信不信由你。
Whatever you need.
无论你的需要。
I just need to be alone right now.
我现在只想一个人待着。
Yeah.
是的。
A day like today, I thought for sure
像今天这样的一天,我想是肯定的
I'd have the beach all to myself.
我想一个人去海滩。
You're going in the water?
你要下水?
I was planning on it.
我早就计划好了。
I don't know where you're from,
我不知道你来自哪里
but that water is freezing.
但是水是冰冻的。
I think I'll be OK. That's what the suit's for.
我想我会没事的。这就是这套衣服的用途。
You don't surf, do you?
你不冲浪,是吗?
Never.
从来没有。
Well, that's too bad.
那太糟糕了。
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Come on. It's, uh...
来吧。这是,呃…
It's just you and me and the seagulls.
只有你、我和海鸥。
I promise your secret is safe.
我保证你的秘密是安全的。
I'm terrified of the ocean.
我害怕大海。
There is no need to be.
没有必要。
Shark attacks are a lot more rare than you think.
鲨鱼袭击比你想象的要难得多。
It's not just sharks. It's everything.
不仅仅是鲨鱼。它的一切。
I can swim in a pool all day long no problem
我可以在游泳池里游泳一整天没有问题
but the ocean? I mean, you don't know what's out there.
但大海?我是说,你不知道外面有什么。
There could be...
可能会有…
fish... stingrays...
鱼……黄貂鱼……
giant mutant octopuses that'll swallow you whole.
巨型变异章鱼会把你整个吞下去。
You mean octopi?
你的意思是章鱼吗?
Octopuses.
章鱼。
Really?
真的吗?
Look it up.
查一下。
You know an awful lot about the ocean
你对海洋很了解
for someone who's never been in it.
对于一个从未经历过的人。
Occasionally, I put my feet in the water.
偶尔,我把脚放在水里。
Maybe even an ankle if I'm feeling adventurous.
如果我想冒险,甚至可能会扭伤脚踝。
But I just prefer to sit and watch the waves.
但是我更喜欢坐着看海浪。
It helps take my mind off the bad things
它能帮助我忘记不好的事情
happening on dry land.
发生在陆地上。
You know, I get it.
我明白了。
I'm Jordan, by the way.
顺便说一下,我是乔丹。
Ahem.
嗯哼。
OK. Yeah.
—好的。-是的。
Maia.
玛雅。
OK, Maia. It is now my duty in life
好吧,玛雅。这是我现在的生活责任
to get you to surf just once.
让你冲浪一次
Never gonna happen.
永远不会发生。
You sure?
你确定吗?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表