剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
你们不该来这里的
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
We need to get to Magnus.
我们得去找马格努斯
Son of a...
狗♥娘♥养♥
Well, I'll be damned.
真是惊了
It's quite a thing to see -
在你晕倒之后
those runes of yours bubbling back up right after
你的符文还能从你身上冒出来
you passed out. Incredible.
真是一件了不起的事 难以置信
Where the hell am I?
我到底在哪儿
At the Praetor compound.
在执政官府邸
Safe and very well
你在这里又安全
taken care of. Here.
又能得到照顾 给你
Give one a whirl.
试一下
Don't worry, the Adamas won't burn you anymore.
别担心 现在金刚石不会再烧到你了
Seems like Lucian Graymark has indeed returned.
看来卢西恩·格力马克真的回来了
Wolf or not, he never left,
不管是不是狼人 他从未离开
but he would like to know why the Praetor needs
但他很想知道执政官为什么
a Shadowhunter at his beck and call.
需要一名暗影猎人听命于他
The clandestine project that created the serum
那个创造出血清并让你变回
that returned you to your old self,
原来的自己的秘密项目
it's proof enough that the Clave has gone unchecked
这足够能证明 很长一段时间以来
by the Downworld for long enough.
克拉夫都没有受到地下世界的控制
You want a Praetor spy? Not gonna happen.
你要我当执政官的间谍 绝对不可能
You might want to rethink that.
你最好重新考虑一下
The Praetors could make life quite difficult for you.
执政官可以让你的生活变得异常艰难
Last time I checked the good guys didn't use blackmail to get what they want.
好人是不会通过敲诈的方式来得到他们想要的东西
It's exceedingly rare that I don't get what I want.
我很少得不到自己想要的东西
If you're looking for anerrand boy with Nephilim blood
如果你要找一个流着拿菲尔姆血 拿着塞拉夫之刃的
and a Seraph blade, you're barking up the wrong tree.
孩子跑腿的话 你找错人了
I'm not anyone's pawn.
我不会当任何人的棋子
But if you need someone looking after the Downworld,
但如果你想找个人照顾地下世界
it's something I would have done no matter what.
我愿不惜一切代价
Magnus?!
马格努斯
Magnus?!
马格努斯
Alexander!
亚历山大
I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I told you,it's only Edom.
我说了 我只是去以东了
We weren't going to let you fight Lilith alone.
我们不会再让你一个人和莉莉丝战斗了
We?
我们
I'm simply doing what any High Warlock would do.
我只是在做任何高级术士都会做的事
And if we succeed,then what?
如果我们成功了 然后呢
Then I stay here. With you.
那我就留在这里 陪着你
I'm never leaving you again.
我再也不会离开你了
Magnus...
马格努斯
Biscuit!
小甜心
You're OK.
你没事
Jace and Meliorn
杰斯和梅利奥恩
are on their way, but where's Isabelle? Is she here?
正在来的路上 伊莎贝尔呢 她在这里吗
Isabelle? Should she be?
伊莎贝尔 她应该在这儿吗
You don't look so good, Iz.
你看起来不大好 伊兹
I told you, as long as I stay away from anyone
我说过了 只要我远离任何带有
with demon blood,I'll be fine. Including Simon?
恶魔之血的人 我就会没事 包括西蒙吗
It's OK.
没关系的
I get it.He's a good guy.
我明白 他是个好人
He's been through so much already.
他已经经历了太多事
It's lucky he's tougher than he looks.
幸运的是 他要比外表坚强的多
Actually, I always kind of admired
实际上 我一直很佩服
that about him.
他这一特质
You have?
真的吗
You're bonded with Meliorn,and you can't lie, can you?
你和梅利奥恩现在连在一起 你不能撒谎 对吧
Shadow hunters...
暗影猎人
...over here!
在这边
Is that the Keep? No.
那里是营地吗 不是
That looks like a castle fit for a queen.
看起来像是一座适合女王居住的城♥堡♥
Lilith.
莉莉丝
If those wraiths are piling inside, she must be in there.
如果那些精灵都在里面的话 她肯定也在
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
嘿 嘿 你要干嘛
Now's our chance.
这是我们的机会
She won't be expecting an attack.
她肯定不会料到会有攻击
We'll bring the fight to her.
我们现在去找她
Izzy, you can't use your Heavenly Fire against Lilith.
伊兹 你不能再用圣火来对付莉莉丝
It could kill you.
那会害死你的
Listen to your brother.
听你哥哥的话
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表