剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
LUKE: I don't know.
卢克:我不知道。
You really don't understand how dangerous this is, do you?
你真的不明白这有多危险,是吗?
This all started with me getting scratched by a werewolf.
这一切都是从我被狼人抓伤开始的。
So... yeah, I think I get it.
所以…是的,我想我明白了。
No, you don't.
不,你没有。
Back then you were just a mundane
那时候你只是个普通人
who had a freak accident.
她出了意外。
Now, you're playing with fire.
现在,你在玩火。
And if you're not careful,
如果你不小心,
you'll get caught between forces
你会被夹在两股力量之间
you can't even begin to understand.
你甚至无法理解。
And I won't be able to help you.
我也帮不了你。
Sounds like you're speaking from experience.
听起来你是凭经验说的。
His name's Simon.
他的名字叫西蒙。
A little awkward. Happy.
有点尴尬。快乐。
But mundane...
但平凡的……
until he got caught up in the Downworld.
直到他陷入下层社会。
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
Did he die?
他死吗?
You could say that.
你可以这么说。
I understand that knowing about the Shadow World
我知道,我了解阴影世界
is a huge responsibility.
是一个巨大的责任。
You need to trust that I can handle it.
你要相信我能搞定。
Isabelle?
伊莎贝尔?
We met at the hospital.
我们在医院见过面。
You were assaulting a vending machine...
你在攻击自动售货机…
Right.
正确的。
Hey! How're you doing?
嘿!你过得如何?
Are you friends with Morgan?
你是摩根的朋友吗?
No. Why?
不。为什么?
Well, you seem to be staring at her.
你好像在盯着她看。
Oh, just... you know, people watching.
哦,只是…你知道,人们在看。
Well, I'll leave you to it.
好吧,我就交给你了。
Actually... before I do,
实际上……在我做之前,
I have to ask for your number.
我得问问你的电♥话♥号♥码。
Sometimes I don't take a hint,
有时我不懂暗示,
so "no, go away, please"
所以"不,请走开"
is a perfectly acceptable answer.
是一个完全可以接受的答案。
Look, you're a nice guy, I'm just not--
听着,你是个好人,我只是
But "no, go away, please"?
但是“不,请走开”?
Just give me your phone.
把你的电♥话♥给我。
Simon, it's not worth the risk.
西蒙,不值得冒这个险。
I have to get this thing off me before I kill someone.
我必须在杀人之前把这东西拿掉。
The only people you're hurting
你唯一伤害的人
are people who are trying to hurt you.
是那些想伤害你的人。
Is that such a bad thing?
这是件坏事吗?
It's terrifying.
这是可怕的。
Fine. What are you doing?
很好。你在干什么?
Coming with you.
未来与你在一起时的感觉。
You can't. What if she tries to keep you captive again?
你不能。如果她想再囚禁你呢?
Maia, this is my problem. I have to do this alone.
玛雅,这是我的问题。我必须一个人做这件事。
You better come back to me. You hear me?
你最好回到我身边。你听到我吗?
That's the plan.
这就是计划。
All right. My Lady...
好吧。我的夫人…
your favorite Daylighter's coming.
你最喜欢的打火机来了。
You know, there are worse things
你知道,还有更糟糕的事情
than being locked out of the Seelie Realm
而不是被锁在肮脏的世界之外
and getting drenched.
湿透了。
We're going to figure this out.
我们会算出来的。
You've already done so much.
你已经做了这么多了。
Simon, I care about you!
西蒙,我在乎你!
So until you tell me to back off,
所以直到你让我放弃,
I'm going to be right here,
我就在这里,
wringing out your jacket. Got it?
把夹克拧出来。明白了吗?
OK.
好的。
Let's get you some dry clothes, warm blood and a shower.
让我们给你弄些干衣服,暖和点血,洗个澡。
What about the mark?
马克呢?
Just try not to piss anyone off
尽量不要惹恼任何人
and we'll deal with it in the morning.
我们明天早上再处理。
Awfully confident, aren't you?
非常自信,不是吗?
Coming after me, all alone.
一个人跟在我后面。
Why Morgan? What are you doing with these mundanes?
为什么摩根?你拿这些平民做什么?
You never could beat me in a fair fight, could you?
你永远不可能在公平的竞争中打败我,是吗?
Looks like we're about to find out.
看来我们就要知道了。
Ah, there it is...
啊,在那儿……
the famous Morgenstern swagger.
著名的摩根斯坦式昂首阔步。
Or is it... Wayland?
还是……韦兰吗?
Herondale?
Herondale吗?
Lightwood?
含脂材?
It's hard to keep track of exactly who you are, isn't it?
很难搞清楚你到底是谁,不是吗?
We are much more alike than you think, you and I.
我们比你想象的要相像得多,你和我。
I am nothing like you.
我一点也不像你。
You are exactly like me.
你和我一模一样。
Except, of course, I'm stronger.
当然,除了我更强壮。
Spend enough time in Edom,
多在以东地居住,
it has a way of...
它有一种……
toughening you up.
增韧。
I look forward to sending you back.
我期待着你的回信。
Says the unarmed man.
手无寸铁的男子说。
Go on, then.
那么,继续。
Do it.
这样做。
Come on, now.
来吧,现在。
Don't waste my time.
不要浪费我的时间。
There's a rather attractive redhead
有一个相当迷人的红头发
I'm dying to speak to.
我非常想和你说话。
Did you see where Morgan went?
你看到摩根去哪儿了吗?
No. I hope Jace has her.
不。我希望杰斯能拥有她。
IZZY: Isn't that Morgan's phone?
伊兹:那不是摩根的电♥话♥吗?
Oh, no...
哦,不……
MORGAN: GET AWAY FROM ME!
摩根:离我远点!
CLARY: Morgan!
克莱瑞:摩根!
Izzy, watch out!
伊兹,小心!
Is it you?
是你吗?
Coward!
胆小鬼!
Show me your face, Jonathan!
让我看看你的脸,乔纳森!
Thank you again.
再次感谢你。
Tonight couldn't have been nicer.
今晚再好不过了。
You're welcome anytime.
随时欢迎你。
And, um...
,嗯…
I'd appreciate if you could keep our conversation
如果你能继续我们的谈话,我将不胜感激
between us. I'd like to tell Isabelle and Jace myself.
我们之间。我想亲自告诉伊莎贝尔和杰斯。
Of course.
当然可以。
I suppose we'll be seeing more of you?
我想我们会经常见到你吧?
I'd like that.
我想要的。
I may have had my prejudices in the past...
我过去可能有过偏见……
...but seeing you stand by Alec?
…但是看到你站在亚历克身边?
It's what every mother wants for her children.
这是每个母亲都想要的。
Thank you for loving my boy.
谢谢你爱我的孩子。
Hello?
喂?
Anybody there?
有人有吗?
SIMON: Luke... what are you doing here?
西蒙:路加福音……你在这儿干什么?
Simon...
西蒙……
I, uh...
我,嗯…
It's OK.
没关系。
I understand.
我明白了。
I'll come by tomorrow and, uh...
我明天过来,然后…
pack up my stuff.
收拾我的东西。
Look, if you need a place to stay, I can--
听着,如果你需要住的地方,我可以
No. You've done enough.
不。你已经做得够多了。
I don't want to cause you any more trouble.
我不想再给你添麻烦了。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表