剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
There she is.
她在这儿呢
Lilith.
莉莉丝
My old friends...
我的老朋友们
...the Shadowhunters.
暗影猎人
What brings you to my neck of the woods?
大驾光临 有何贵干
New York too cold this time of year?
纽约这时候太冷了吗
We've come to stop you from killing Magnus.
我们来这儿阻止你杀死马格努斯
You?
就凭你么
Cute.
可爱
You're in my realm now.
你现在是在我的地盘
Those silly blades are nothing but toys here.
这些个刀剑 在这儿就跟玩具似的
Who said we needed blades?
谁说我们需要刀剑了
Oh, no!
哦 不
He's losing a lot of blood.
他正在大出血
Hang in there, Meliorn. OK?
撑着点 梅里奥恩
Just try and relax. OK?
试着放松一点儿 好吗
Nice, easy breaths.
很好 放松呼吸
I'm not ready to die...
我还没准备好去死
but if I do...
但如果我真的死了
at least it will be with you.
至少我是和你在一起的
No one is dying, Meliorn.
没有人会丧命 梅里奥恩
Actually, he might die.
其实 他有可能会死
Sorry.
对不起
Look, we're gonna do everything we can to prevent that. OK?
听着 我们会尽全力保你周全 好吗
We thought you'd be here.
我们就想着你们会在这里
Izzy!
伊兹
You're OK?
你还好吗
Is Meliorn OK? What happened to him?
梅里奥恩还好吗 他这是怎么了
Where's Lilith?
莉莉丝在哪儿
She's gone. She turned into this...
她走了 变身成个
enormous flying wraith.
巨大的飞行幽灵
One of her wings sliced right through Meliorn.
她的一只翅膀直接划穿了梅里奥恩
We'll help.
我们来帮忙
I'll take care of the bleeding.
我会帮他把血止住
I've seen Lilith like that before,
我以前见过莉莉丝那个样子
when she stole a sliver of my soul.
那时候她偷了我灵魂的一小部分
She was strong enough to murder Ithuriel.
她已经强大到可以杀死伊斯芮尔了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Coming for Magnus. She wants to reopen the rift.
为马格纳斯而来 她想重新打开裂缝
Oh...
哦
It looks as if she's found me.
看起来她找到我了
Not a good look on her.
她这样可不好看
Stand back.
往后站
Izzy, no! Don't!
伊兹 不 不要
No, stop!
不 停下
Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle! Izzy!
伊莎贝尔 伊兹
Izzy! We have to do something!
伊兹 我们得做点儿什么
Magnus, heal her!
马格努斯 治好她
I'm trying! Well, try harder!
我正在努力呢 再努力一点儿
It's not working.
没有用啊
The Heavenly Fire's stopping us.
天火在阻止我们
What if I put the Alliance Rune on Izzy?
我们把联盟符文放在伊兹身上怎么样
We could bond her to all of us.
可以把她和我们所有人帮顶起来
We could maybe absorb some of the flame.
也许我们可以吸收一些火焰
How do we know it's not gonna fry us up?
我们怎么能确保这不会把我们弄死
Remember, we all have demon blood now.
要记得 我们现在都有恶魔血了
We all have Nephilim blood too.
我们也都有巨人族的血
Alec's right.
艾力克说的对
Let's do this.
就这么办吧
Form a circle.
围成一个圈
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Izzy, if it's the only way we're gonna save your life,
伊兹 如果这是唯一救你的方法
we're all gonna die trying.
我们死也要试试
What are you doing? We all need to be connected.
你在做什么 我们都需要连接起来
Izzy...
伊兹
Thank the Angel you're OK.
感天谢地 你没事儿
Thank Clary.
要谢的是克莱瑞
It was all of us.
是我们大家的功劳
Isabelle might be OK, but...
伊莎贝拉可能会没事儿 但
it appears Edom is very much not.
但看起来埃多姆有大事儿了
What's going on?
怎么回事儿
It looks like the Heavenly Fire destroyed Lilith,
看起来天火把莉莉丝给灭了
but the chain reaction is destroying the entire realm.
但连锁反应就是把这儿的一切都毁了
Then we should get out of here.
那我们快离开这儿
Wait. Don't we have to close the rift?
等等 我们不是要关上裂缝吗
There's no reason to close it if Edom doesn't exist anymore.
如果埃多姆不复存在 就没有必要关上它了
Come on! Hurry!
拜托 快点儿
Let's go!
走
Go, go, go, go! Come on!
快快快 快走
You know what's weird?
你猜奇怪的是什么
What?
什么
That... this,
那个 这个
you and me, it's...
你和我 它
it's not weird.
不奇怪
I know.
我知道
It's the opposite of weird.
跟奇怪正相反
There only problem is that...
唯一的问题是
...I happen to have zero skills at doing this.
我对这事儿无能
Actually, I wouldn't say zero...
其实 我不会觉得一点儿用都没有
I mean... this,
我是说 这个
like... relationships.
像是 情感关系
Every one that I've been in has...
每一个和我谈过恋爱的人
magnificently imploded,like the Death Star.
都华丽丽的崩溃了 跟死星一样
I'm even worse.
我甚至更糟
Why don't we try to learn to be better... together?
我们不如一起学着变得更好
Yeah. I'd like that.
嗯 我很很愿意
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning it is.
早上真好
A good morning indeed.
的确是个很好的早晨
What's this?
这是什么
You are cordially invited to the wedding
我们热情的邀请您参加
of Alexander Gideon Lightwood and Magnus Bane.
亚历山大·吉迪恩·莱特伍德和马格纳斯·贝恩的婚礼
Tonight?
今晚吗
Why wait even a day longer?
遇见对的人 何须再等
After everything we've been through,
我们一起经历了这么多
who knows what crisis will befall us tomorrow.
谁知道我们明天会遭遇怎样的危机呢
Well, I don't know, I was hoping that maybe we could... plan.
好吧 我不知道 我本来还希望我们可以 计划一下
When your wedding planner is a warlock,
当你的婚礼企划是一个术士的时候
all you need is a little magic and exquisite taste.
你唯一需要的就是一点儿魔法和精致的品味
Ah, all right. First up, location.
好吧 首先 地点
How about the Taj Mahal?
泰姬陵怎么样
Mm-mm.
嗯
Or... Machu Picchu...
或者是 马丘比丘
in the Temple of the Sun?
在太阳神庙里吗
Or how about the Institute?
那么学院怎么样呢
Right...
嗯
Because when I think romantic,
因为当我想到浪漫
I think of the New York Institute.
我就会想到纽约学院
How about Ladera in St. Lucia?
圣卢西亚的拉德拉怎么样
Overlooking the tropical sea?
环顾热带海洋
Portals will shuttle in guests, and we can--
传送门可以传送个人 我们可以
Magnus... just think.
马格努斯 就想想
The Clave would have to honour and celebrate
魔爪会尊重和庆贺
a relationship between a warlock and a Shadowhunter.
术士和暗影猎人之间的感情的
Under their own roof.
在他们自己的屋檐下
I mean, think about the message
我是说 想想会给像我们这样的人
that would send to others like us.
怎样的启发呢
All right.
好吧
The Institute it is then.
那就学院吧
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表