剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Think about it: if Magnus is there
想想看:如果马格纳斯在那里
being his usual charming self...
像往常一样迷人……
Mom won't have time to interrogate us.
妈妈没时间审问我们了。
I am charming.
我是迷人的。
You don't think it's too much?
你不觉得太多吗?
"Too much" is my middle name.
“太多了”是我的中间名。
Look, clearly this is important to you.
听着,很明显这对你很重要。
Ergo... it's important to me.
因此……这对我很重要。
Hmm?
嗯?
ROSA: Of all the workers in the nursing home,
罗莎:在养老院所有的工作人员中,
you are my favorite one.
你是我最喜欢的一个。
I don't work at the nursing home, Rosa.
罗莎,我不在养老院工作。
I'm just a friend.
我只是个朋友。
Oh, whoever you are, I'm having a ball.
不管你是谁,我都很开心。
Me too.
我也是。
You know...
你知道的…
there's someone you remind me of.
你让我想起了一个人。
My big brother!
我哥哥!
Oh...
哦……
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
Raphael.
拉斐尔。
You know him?
你认识他吗?
Yeah. He's told me stories before.
是的。他以前给我讲过故事。
When you were a little girl,
当你还是个小女孩的时候,
your family moved here from Mexico City,
你的家人从墨西哥城搬到这里,
and you were terribly homesick.
你非常想家。
Nobody seemed to notice...
似乎没有人注意到……
Except Raphael.
除了拉斐尔。
And whenever you were feeling down...
每当你情绪低落的时候…
...he'd sneak you up to the roof
…他会偷偷带你上屋顶
and... point at all the stars.
和…指向所有的星星。
And he said...
和他说……
They're the same stars in Mexico.
他们是墨西哥的明星。
Yeah!
是啊!
Oh...
哦……
But then he ran away.
但后来他逃跑了。
He never said goodbye.
他从未说再见。
No, no! He did!
不,不!他做的!
Remember?
还记得吗?
The night he left he, um...
他离开的那晚他…
...snuck into your room, and...
…偷偷溜进你的房♥间,然后…
...gave you one last hug.
…给你最后一个拥抱。
I don't remember.
我不记得了。
Oh, no. He... he did!
哦,不。他……他做的!
He did.
他做到了。
He couldn't say why.
他说不出原因。
And it broke his heart to leave.
离开让他心碎。
And he promised you
他答应过你
if you ever felt lonely,
如果你曾感到孤独,
all you had to do is look up at those stars...
你所要做的就是仰望那些星星……
... and know that your big brother
…还要知道你的大哥
was out there, thinking of you.
在那里,想着你。
Oh...
哦……
Is she downstairs?
她在楼下吗?
I have never seen her like this.
我从未见过她这样。
I know it's bad to play with your food.
我知道玩你的食物不好。
I was bored.
我是无聊。
Being cooped up against my will and all.
被关起来违背我的意愿。
Heidi...
海蒂……
You need your rest.
你需要休息。
You're still adjusting.
你还在调整。
Trust me, I'm adjusted.
相信我,我已经适应了。
Thank you for bringing me back from the grave...
谢谢你把我从坟墓里救出来……
...but now, it's time to meet my sire.
…但现在,是时候见见我的父亲了。
We talked about this.
我们谈过这个。
You can meet him when it's time.
到时候你可以见他。
It is time!
是时候!
Ugh!
啊!
I've been going to bleeder dens since I was 16.
我从16岁起就一直去放血洞。
I know more than you think.
我知道的比你想的多。
And keeping me here and...
把我留在这里…
burning me... that's not normal.
燃烧我……这不是正常的。
Either you can let me go.
要么你让我走。
Or I can make you.
或者我可以让你。
OK.
好的。
If you want to go...
如果你想去……
...I can't stop you.
…我阻止不了你。
Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?
嗯,还不算太糟,是吧?
I'm just gonna take this little guy for the road.
我要带这个小家伙上路。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
You sure this is what is looks like?
你确定这就是它的样子?
I mean, I know I'm no Picasso, but...
我知道我不是毕加索,但是…
Actually, Picasso was an abstract...
事实上,毕加索是一幅抽象画……
Never mind.
不要紧。
This is what I saw on his forehead.
这是我在他额头上看到的。
Well, it's not in the Gray Book,
它不在灰书里,
which means it's not a Shadowhunter rune.
这意味着它不是一个阴影符文。
And Magnus has never seen anything like it.
马格纳斯从未见过这样的事。
And the Seelie Queen said only a Daylighter can withstand it.
西丽王后说,只有打火机才能经受得住。
Does this library have a Daylighter section?
这个图书馆有采光区吗?
I'll see what I can find,
我看看能找到什么,
but...
但是…
this may be more of a vampire question.
这可能更像是一个吸血鬼的问题。
Remember back in fourth grade
记得四年级的时候
when Tommy Weismann kept picking on me?
汤米·维斯曼什么时候老是找我茬?
Until you knocked him out.
直到你把他打晕。
What?
什么?
True story. I was king of the nerds for a day.
真实的故事。我当了一天的书呆子之王。
What I never told you
我从没告诉过你
was that that knock out was actually an accident.
那次撞击实际上是意外吗?
I ducked to shield my new glasses,
我低下头去遮住我的新眼镜,
and my elbow caught him in the face.
我的胳膊肘碰到了他的脸。
I had a similar showdown with Cindy McCallahan...
我和辛迪·麦克卡拉汉也有过类似的摊牌…
but my knock out was intentional.
但我的击倒是故意的。
I guess I miss the days when our biggest problems
我想我怀念我们遇到最大问题的日子
were 90-pound bullies and the threat of being suspended.
是90磅重的恶霸和被停职的威胁。
Hey. I need to talk to Clary.
嘿。我要和克莱瑞谈谈。
I'm a grown vampire, Fray. I can handle this.
我是个成熟的吸血鬼,弗瑞。我能应付。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Did you get any sleep?
你睡了吗?
This is Morgan Young, the Owl's latest victim,
这是摩根·杨,猫头鹰的最新受害者,
except she escaped before he possessed her.
除非她在他占有她之前逃走了。
How'd she manage that?
她是怎么做到的?
She got him in the face with pepper spray.
她用胡椒喷雾打他的脸。
That wouldn't affect a demon.
这不会影响到恶魔。
No, it wouldn't.
不,它不会。
It means the Owl is part human,
这意味着猫头鹰是人类的一部分,
the same as Jonathan.
和乔纳森一样。
Jace...
杰斯……
Look, we've tried how many times?
听着,我们试过多少次了?
There's been no activity on the Connection Rune.
连接符文上没有活动。
They never found his body.
他们没有找到他的尸体。
Because he's probably in the middle of the ocean somewhere!
因为他可能在海洋的某个地方!
Jace, you saw him in that river.
杰斯,你在河里看见他了。
Jonathan was dead.
乔纳森已经死了。
So was I...
我也是……
...until you brought me back.
…直到你把我带回来。
Do you think this is because of the wish?
你认为这是因为愿望吗?
Ever since Lake Lyn,
自从林湖,
I've been having dreams about Jonathan.
我一直梦见乔纳森。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表