剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks, Max.
谢谢 马克斯
The strings on the long bowswere too loose.
长弓上的弦都太松了
I tightened them a notch.
我把他们收紧了一些
Good job, Son.
干得好 儿子
You know, I got your evaluationsthis morning.
你知道吗 我今天早上收到了你的成绩单
After everythingyou've been through,
在经历了这么多事情以后
you're still the top cadetin your class.
你仍然在你班里名列前茅
Those are the perimeter wards.
那是从周围隔离房♥传来的
Stay here.
呆在这里别动
Good afternoon.
下午好啊
Please, stop the killing.
求你了 停止杀戮吧
Now, why would I do that?
我现在凭什么要收手
Whatever it is you want, take it.
不管你想要什么 拿走便是
Look who's all grown up.
看看谁长大了呀
I thought I told youto stay put.
我记得我告诉过你呆在那里别动
Oh, Shadowhunter...
噢 暗影猎人
You think you're tough?
你认为你很强
Stay back, Max.
退后 马克斯
You're not as tough as I am.
你没有我强
Stay back!
退后
Hey, here you are.
嗨 你在这啊
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
Just thinking.
想事情而已
Thinking about what? What's going on?
你在想什么 发生什么了
You OK?
你还好吗
Oh no.
噢 不
We've just been informedthat a string of demonic attacks
我们刚收到通知在全球13个基地
have taken place at 13Institutes worldwide,
发生了一系列恶性袭击
with massive casualties...
大批人员伤亡
both mundane and Shadowhunter.
这包括凡人和暗影猎人
Whoever or whateveris carrying out these attacks
不管是什么人或者是什么事件引起了这些袭击
is not stopping.
它都没有停下来的意思
And there are several Institutescurrently unaccounted for.
而且还有几所基地并没有算在内
What about Los Angeles?Have we heard from them?
洛杉矶怎么样了 有他们的任何消息吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
I'm going there. Right now.
我现在就去那里
Clary, can you make me a portal?
克莱瑞 你能帮我做个传送门吗
Wait. Hold up.
等一下
Look at this.
看一下这个
Dad, yes. What happened?
是的 父亲 发生了什么
I had a feeling it was him.
我就知道是他
How many casualties?
多少人受伤了
By the Angel...
是天使
Why?
为什么
Get outof the street, buddy!
别挡路 伙计
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么
He's not showing any signs of slowing down.
他完全没有要停下来的意思
Denver and Chicagohave already been hit.
丹佛和芝加哥已经受到了袭击
Hundreds of Shadowhunters
成百的暗影猎人
and at least 80 mundaneshave already been killed.
以及至少80名平民已经被杀害
The news is calling it a stringof "chemical weapons attacks."
新闻称之为一系列化学武器攻击
People are being toldto stay indoors.
呼吁人们呆在家中别出来
Lorenzo and I have the warlock community at the ready.
洛伦佐和我已经召集了一批术士
We're detecting a strong demonic presence in downtown Toronto.
我们在多伦多市中心监测到大量恶魔的出现
The same energy signature we'veseen in the other attacks.
我们在其他的袭击中也监测到过相同的能量信♥号♥♥
He's headingto the Toronto Institute.
他正在前往多伦多基地
I'll assemble a team.Not yet!
我去召集一个小队 不是现在
I'm not sending anybodyon a suicide mission.
我不会派任何人去执行一个自杀任务
This is not the same Jonathanas before.
他已经不是从前的乔纳森了
He's more powerful than ever.
他比以前更强大了
I can stop him. I'll go. Alone.
我可以阻止他 我独自一人去
That's not gonna happen.
这不可能
He won't hesitate to killany of you. He won't kill me.
他会毫不犹豫地杀了你们当中任何一个人 但他不会杀我的
Can you be sure about that?
你确定吗
I know my brother.
我了解我的哥哥
And what if you're wrong?It's too much of a gamble.
万一你猜错了怎么办 这场赌博风险太大了
How many more peoplehave to die?
还需要多少人死去
I am the only onewho can end this.
我是唯一一个可以终结一切的人
Let me end it.
让我来做个了结吧
What happens if you get thereand you can't take him out?
如果你被威胁了你没办法拿下他怎么办
He's pretty much invincible now.
现在的他更加难以战胜了
Not against me.
对我来说不是
We'll be right behind you.
我们会在你后面
We'll be there to back you up.
我们会在那里支援你
You come anywhere near him,and you're all dead.
一旦你们接近他 你们就都死了
I'm going, and I'm going alone.
我去 独自一人
Then we'll watch youon the monitors.
那我们在监视器上观察
Anything happens,we're coming right in.
一旦发生什么事 我们就立刻过去
Uh, Magnus, I'm gonnaneed you to portal me in.
额 马格努斯 我需要你把我传送过去
I've never been to Toronto.
我之前从没有去过多伦多
Of course, biscuit.
当然可以 小饼干
Hey...
嗨
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
I'm sure.
我很确定
HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!
双手抱头
FREEZE!
别动
ON THE GROUND, NOW!
现在趴在地上
You took your time.
你来得真晚
I'm unarmed.
我没有带武器
I just want to talk to you.
我只是想跟你谈谈
I knew you'd come eventually.
我知道你终究会来的
It's kind of ironic...
这有点讽刺啊
considering all those years when I needed you,
毕竟这些年来我需要你的所有瞬间
you were never there.
你都缺席了
Well, I'm here for you now.
好吧 我现在就来找你了
Please, just stop the killing Stay back, Clary,
拜托了 停止杀戮吧 后退 克莱瑞
or I will end you too.
不然我也会杀了你
I mean it.
我是认真的
Jonathan, you and I...
乔纳森 你和我
...we've always been connected.
我们总是心意相通
When you were in Edom crying out for me...
当你在埃多姆为我哭泣时
...I was dreaming about you.
我梦到了你
You dreamt of me?
你梦到了我
When I found out that I actually had a brother...
当我发现我实际上有一个兄弟时
...I didn't feel so alone anymore.
我不再感觉到如此孤独了
I never met you...
我从未见过你
but I felt like I actually had a family.
却觉得我真的拥有一个家了
And then you turned your back on that family.
然后你就背叛了那个家
I tried not to!
我尽力避免了
I wanted to believe in you, Jonathan.
我也想过相信你 乔纳森
I did.
真的
Ever since I was a little girl...
从我还是个小女孩的时候
you were my boy in the tower.
你曾是失去理智的我的男孩
The boy that I always wanted to save, but...
是那个我总是想要拯救的男孩 但是
...I never thought I could.
我从未想过我可以做到
I guess I was right.
我想我是对的
Please, Jonathan.You know just as much as I do
拜托了 乔纳森 你和我一样清楚
that our family...
我们的家庭
is our biggest source of heartbreak.
是使我们心碎的最大原因
But despite anything you've done,
但无论你做了什么
or what we've been through,
或是我们经历了什么
how much I wanna fight it or wipe it away,
我有多想与之抗争 尝试忘却
I will always love you.
我会一直爱着你的
Always.
一直如此
I love you too, Clary.
我也爱你 克莱瑞
Clary?
克莱瑞
Clary...
克莱瑞
Clary, you're hurting me.
克莱瑞 你弄疼我了
Clary, you're hurting me.
克莱瑞 你真的弄疼我了
It's OK.
没事的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表