剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I'd like the opportunity
我想要这个机会
to properly mourn my parents.
来悼念我的父母。
Unfortunately...
不幸的是……
bereavement visits need to be pre-approved.
探亲访友需要事先得到批准。
Can't you make an exception?
你不能破例吗?
Stephen would be so disappointed in you.
斯蒂芬会对你很失望的。
I was his only son...
我是他唯一的儿子……
...just like he was your only son.
…就像他是你唯一的儿子一样。
Well, of course I can make an exception.
嗯,我当然可以破例。
Come.
来了。
I'll take you to the cemetery now.
我现在就带你去墓地。
Ah!
啊!
Oh...
哦……
Oh!
哦!
Ah!
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ah...
啊…
Oh...
哦……
Change of plans. Jace is here.
改变的计划。杰斯在这里。
He's in the cemetery.
他在墓地里。
What? What is he doing?
什么?他在做什么?
I don't know. We have to get him. Now.
我不知道。我们必须抓住他。现在。
SIMON: This place is like a devil worshipper's paradise.
西蒙:这地方就像魔鬼崇拜者的天堂。
LUKE: More like demon worship.
卢克:更像是恶魔崇拜。
Why don't you go check out the other room?
你为什么不去看看另一个房♥间呢?
I'll see what I can find in here.
我看看能找到什么。
I'm your bodyguard.
我是你的保镖。
I can't let you out of my sight.
我不能让你离开我的视线。
I think I got it covered.
我想我已经搞定了。
Right.
正确的。
Blood.
血。
Hey, look...
嘿,听着……
Look, you guys don't wanna mess with me, OK?
听着,你们不想惹我,好吗?
For your sake.
为你的缘故。
Trust me. LUKE!
相信我。路加福音!
Little help here?!
小帮助吗?!
Mother doesn't want you here.
妈妈不想你在这里。
Ollie... I'm not gonna hurt you.
奥利……我不会伤害你的。
This is infernal ground and I must protect it.
这是地狱般的土地,我必须保护它。
Ollie... I can help you.
奥利……我可以帮你。
Come with me,
跟我来,
we'll get Lilith out of your head.
我们会把莉莉丝从你脑子里弄出来的。
Sam wants you to come home.
萨姆要你回家。
She loves you.
她爱你。
I killed my mother, and now I'm going to kill you.
我杀了我妈妈,现在我要杀了你。
And then I'll go home to Sam
然后我会回家找萨姆
and stab her until there's no one left to love.
刺伤她,直到没有人可以爱。
Stop it. You gotta fight against this.
阻止它。你必须与之斗争。
Fight against what?
反对什么?
This is who I am.
这就是我。
I know you don't believe me, but I'm telling the truth.
我知道你不相信我,但我说的是实话。
If you attack me, you're gonna get very hurt.
如果你攻击我,你会很受伤的。
What the hell happened in here?
这里到底发生了什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Jace!
杰斯!
NOW!
现在!
What have you done?!
你做了什么?!
It worked.
它工作。
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
I can buy you some time.
我可以为你争取一些时间。
How?
如何?
I'll cover for you. Now, go fix him!
我来替你。现在,去修理他!
Clary, what are you doing?!
克莱瑞,你在干什么?!
NO!
不!
WOMAN: Move, move, move!
女:走,走,走!
Well, this is certainly a surprise.
这当然是个惊喜。
Drop your stele!
放弃你的石碑!
MAN: Let's see your hands!
男:让我看看你的手!
WOMAN: Hands on your head!
女人:把手放在头上!
What are you doing?!
你在干什么?!
What?
什么?
I'm not blind. I saw you outside the restaurant.
我不是盲目的。我看见你在饭店外面。
What, are you stalking me now?
什么,你在跟踪我吗?
Who is he?
他是谁?
That's none of your business.
那不关你的事。
Of course it is! We've been broken up
当然是!我们已经分手了
for weeks, Jordan. You don't own me.
几个星期以来,乔丹。你不拥有我。
I'm not your possession.
我不是你的财产。
Of course not.
当然不是。
Look, Maia...
听着,玛雅……
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一件事。
I've been going through some changes.
我经历了一些变化。
If you'll just let me explain-- No. It's too late.
请让我解释一下,不。那太迟了。
I'm trying to make things right here.
我想在这里做点什么。
You can go to Rutgers
你可以去罗格斯大学
if it means we can be back together again.
如果这意味着我们可以重新在一起。
OK?
好吗?
I don't need your permission.
我不需要你的允许。
I need for you to stay the hell out of my life.
我需要你离开我的生活。
What are you?
你是什么?
Maia...
玛雅……
I'm...
我…
I'm a...
我是一个…
Don't worry, I'm leaving.
别担心,我要走了。
This will explain everything.
这就能解释一切了。
So you're still a coward.
所以你还是个胆小鬼。
I deserve that.
我应得的。
You deserve a lot worse.
你应该得到更糟的。
I want you to know what happened.
我想让你知道发生了什么事。
It started the weekend I went camping...
它开始了周末我去露营…
...when I got scratched.
…当我被刮伤的时候。
Why didn't you tell me what was really happening?
你为什么不告诉我到底发生了什么?
How do you tell the girl you love
你如何告诉你爱的女孩
that you're an animal? A werewolf?
你是动物?一个狼人?
You should've trusted me.
你应该相信我。
I would've been there for you.
我会一直在你身边。
I know that now.
我现在知道了。
But when I first turned,
但当我第一次转身,
I wasn't thinking straight.
我没想清楚。
I wanted everything to go back to normal,
我想让一切恢复正常
but I knew that wasn't gonna happen.
但我知道这不会发生。
I lost it...
我失去了……
...when I saw you with that guy.
…当我看到你和那家伙在一起的时候。
That night you attacked me...
那天晚上你袭击了我…
...to get revenge?
…报复吗?
Revenge
复仇
It wasn't revenge.
这不是报复。
I was jealous,
我是嫉妒,
and I couldn't control my turn.
我无法控制我的转弯。
But I never meant to scratch you, Maia.
但我从没想过要抓你,玛雅。
I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓。
It's not just about the scratch.
不仅仅是抓伤。
I know what it's like to lose control.
我知道失去控制的滋味。
I attacked a girl when I first turned.
我刚转身就袭击了一个女孩。
So, yeah, I get it.
所以,是的,我明白了。
But thankfully I had Luke,
但谢天谢地我有卢克
who brought me into his pack.
是谁把我带到他的背包里的。
He even helped me check up on the girl
他甚至帮我检查那个女孩
after it happened.
在它的发生而笑。
But you?
但是你呢?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表