剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You know, I just thought...
你知道,我只是想…
We've been seeing each other for less than two months.
我们认识还不到两个月。
Alexander, once we move in together,
亚历山大,一旦我们搬到一起,
our relationship will change.
我们的关系将会改变。
Yeah. We'll be even closer.
是的。我们会更近的。
There's no such thing.
没有这样的事。
If there's one thing I've learned in the...
如果我从…
course of my long life...
在我漫长的一生中……
...it's to take your time
…慢慢来
OK?
好吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
Speaking of time, I gotta go.
说到时间,我得走了。
I'm already late for a house-call.
我已经迟到了。
Talk to you tonight?
今晚和你谈谈?
Yeah. Yeah!
是的。是啊!
See you then. See you.
到时候见。见到你。
SIMON: Look, I have no idea what you're talking about!
西蒙:听着,我不知道你在说什么!
I'm telling you, I never canceled this gig!
我告诉你,我从来没有取消过这个演出!
WOMAN: Well, someone sure did. Show's off, end of story.
女:嗯,确实有人这么做了。炫耀结束,故事结束。
Come on. No, no, no, no. Come on, come on, come on!
来吧。不,不,不,不。加油,加油,加油!
I already loaded all of my gear into the van.
我已经把所有的装备都装上货车了。
Well, can I at least get paid?
好吧,至少我能得到报酬吗?
What are you doing day
你今天在做什么
Personal day.
个人的一天。
Really? You guys get personal days?
真的吗?你们有私人假期吗?
What was going on there?
那是怎么回事?
I was supposed to play a show tonight,
我今晚要表演一个节目,
but my manager called and canceled...
但是我的经理打电♥话♥取消了…
except I don't have a manager,
除了我没有经理,
and I actually really needed that money.
我真的很需要那笔钱。
I think Russell and his goons are trying to sabotage me.
我想拉塞尔和他的打手想破坏我。
It could be Raphael... or the Seelie Queen.
可能是拉斐尔…或者是西莉亚女王。
You know? Everyone kind of hates me at the moment.
你知道吗?现在每个人都有点恨我。
Popular as always, I see.
像往常一样受欢迎,我明白了。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
It's a long story.
说来话长。
The Seelie Queen did some
西利王后做了一些
plant magic on my forehead,
在我的额头上种上魔法,
and now there's this mark there
这里有个标记
that blasts anyone who tries to hurt me.
谁想伤害我,我就揍谁。
So, you're saying as much as I'd like to,
你想说多少就说多少,
I probably shouldn't deck you right now?
我不应该现在就给你打扮?
Unless a full body cast is your idea of a good time,
除非全身的石膏是你认为的好时光,
I'd say no. But, you know what?
我说不。但是,你知道吗?
One for good measure?
一个很好的衡量标准?
Still, someone may be trying to mess with you
尽管如此,还是有人想惹你
the only way they can.
他们唯一能做的就是。
You obviously can't deal with this,
你显然不能处理这个,
so I'm gonna figure it out for you.
我来帮你弄明白。
Since when do you care about what happens to me?
你什么时候开始关心我了?
Mm-mm.
嗯。
Oh, no. I don't care what happens to you.
哦,不。我不管你怎么了。
Clary does.
为了克莱瑞。
IZZY: Can I borrow a dress?
伊兹:我可以借用一件衣服吗?
I need something mundane to wear.
我需要一件平常的衣服。
Going undercover?
卧底?
Something like that...
这样的……
: Izzy, is there something going on?
伊兹,出什么事了吗?
I'm going out tonight
我今晚要出去
with the doctor.
与医生。
Tell me everything.
告诉我一切。
It's just dinner.
只是吃一顿晚餐。
I'm only doing it so he can leave me alone.
我这么做只是为了让他别来烦我。
Well, then why go out with him at all?
那你为什么要跟他出去?
You're right. I should cancel.
你是对的。我应该取消。
: Help with The Owl search.
:帮助猫头鹰搜索。
: Izzy, you've been working non-stop.
伊兹,你一直在不停地工作。
You can take a couple hours and enjoy yourself.
你可以花几个小时好好享受。
It'd be good for you.
这对你有好处。
: Are these the victims of the Owl?
这些是猫头鹰的受害者吗?
Yeah. 26 victims in total
是的,总共26个受害者
throughout the tristate area. Law enforcement thinks it's
整个三州地区。执法部门认为是
some deranged cult
一些疯狂的崇拜
brainwashing their members to kill their loved ones.
洗♥脑♥他们的成员杀死他们的亲人。
What's up?
有什么事吗?
I need to talk to your sister.
我要和你妹妹谈谈。
Cleophas?
革罗罢吗?
I need an Iron Sister...
我需要一个铁姐…
and for what I have to do,
我要做的是,
I can't go to the Citadel.
我不能去城♥堡♥。
What's this all about?
这是怎么回事?
Kiddo, it's me.
丫头,是我。
You can talk to me about anything.
你可以和我谈任何事。
Um...
嗯…
Back at Lake Lyn...
回到林湖…
when Jace and I were battling Valentine...
当我和杰斯在和瓦伦丁打架的时候……
...Jace wasn't just injured.
…杰斯不仅是受伤。
He was killed.
他被杀了。
What?!
什么?!
I was
我是
holding him,
抱着他,
dead in my arms, and...
死在我怀里,还有…
Raziel was right in front of me.
拉泽尔就在我面前。
I did the only thing I could.
我做了我唯一能做的。
You had Raziel bring him back?
你让拉兹尔带他回来?
I had no choice.
我别无选择。
Luke, I've been lying.
卢克,我一直在撒谎。
I've been lying to Alec,
我一直在骗亚历克
to Izzy, to everyone! It's... it's eating me up inside.
伊兹,还有大家!这是……它在吞噬我的内心。
This is not who I am.
这不是我。
It's OK. No, it's not.
没关系。不,它不是。
Because... ever since Jace has been brought back to life...
因为…自从杰斯复活之后……
...he hasn't been himself.
…他不是他自己。
There is something...
有一些…
...seriously wrong with him.
…他是个大错误。
And that's why you need Cleophas?
这就是为什么你需要革罗罢?
She can communicate with the angels, right?
她可以和天使交流,对吧?
She can ask Ithuriel for help.
她可以向天使寻求帮助。
Here, boy.
在这里,男孩。
Remember this scent.
记得这香味。
Find Clary Fairchild,
找到克莱瑞,
and bring me a sliver of her soul.
给我她灵魂的碎片。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I live here. Who are you?
我住在这里。你是谁?
Jace, This is, uh...
杰斯,这是…
Kyle, my roommate. Kyle, this is Jace.
凯尔,我的室友。凯尔,这是杰斯。
He's a good friend of mine.
他是我的一个好朋友。
Friend of a friend.
朋友的朋友。
Mind if I talk to him in private?
我可以私下跟他谈谈吗?
Thanks.
谢谢。
No worries. I was gonna run to the bodega anyway.
不用担心。反正我要跑到酒窖去。
You just went this morning.
你今天早上才走。
Yeah, that was breakfast, this is lunch.
是的,那是早餐,这是午餐。
Do you want anything? No, we're good. Thank you.
你想要什么吗?不,我们很好。谢谢你!
I spoke to Luke's pack.
我和卢克的人谈过了。
It turns out they like you even less than I do,
事实证明他们比我更不喜欢你,
but they did not cancel your gig.
但他们没有取消你的演出。
So I'm guessing whoever's messing with you,
所以我猜是谁在耍你,
it has something to do with that mark on your forehead.
这和你额头上的印记有关。
What more can you tell me about it?
你还能告诉我些什么?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表