剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Only a daylighter can survive the ceremony.
只有天亮的人才能熬过这个仪式。
(SIREN BLARING) (CAMERA CLICKING)
(警笛鸣响)(相机点击)
(INDISTINCT SPEAKING)
(模糊发言)
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
You were supposed to take a personal day.
你应该请一天私人假。
I'm not a head case.
我不是脑壳。
What do we got?
我们得到了什么?
27-year-old female,
27岁的女性,
lived in the building. No sign of struggle.
住在这栋楼里。没有挣扎的迹象。
She probably knew her attacker.
她可能认识袭击她的人。
Yeah, and her husband's conveniently
是的,她丈夫就在附近
nowhere to be found.
无处可寻。
(INDISTINCT SPEAKING OVER RADIO)
(通过无线电讲话模糊不清)
What do you see? Nothing.
你看到了什么?什么都没有。
I've seen that look before.
我以前见过这种表情。
You're lying to me. I am not lying to you.
你在骗我。我没有骗你。
And "the pack" is your motorcycle gang?
thepack是你的摩托车帮吗?
That's right. You don't even own a motorcycle.
这是正确的。你甚至连摩托车都没有。
All right, come here.
好吧,过来。
(BEEPING FROM RADIO)
(从无线电哔哔)
Listen to me. There's no such thing
听我的。没有这样的事
as werewolves, vampires, the Bogeyman, or...
像狼人,吸血鬼,妖怪,或者…
Bigfoot, all right? Sometimes, bad things just happen.
大脚怪?有时候,坏事就这样发生了。
And sometimes young cops get attacked by feral dogs.
有时年轻的警♥察♥会被野狗攻击。
(FAST-PACED MUSIC)
(快节奏的音乐)
(GRUNTING)
(的)
Not bad.
不坏。
Not as fluid as me, but not bad.
不像我那么灵活,但也不错。
Damn it!
该死的!
It's OK. You'll get the hang of them.
没关系。你会找到窍门的。
(METALLIC RINGING)
(金属响)
Again. Let's go.
一次。我们走吧。
(GRUNTING)
(的)
You give yourself way too much credit.
你太相信自己了。
Do I?
我做了什么?
All the time. I think it's deserved.
所有的时间。我认为这是应得的。
Hmm...
嗯…
(GRUNTING)
(的)
Oh!
哦!
Jace...
岁的……
(JONATHAN LAUGHING)
乔纳森(笑着说)
I am so sorry. Did I get you?
我很抱歉。我找到你了吗?
Jace, it's not a big deal. Relax.
杰斯,没什么大不了的。放松。
(METALLIC RINGING)
(金属响)
I've cut you like a hundred times. It's OK.
我已经砍了你一百次了。没关系。
Jace, are you all right?
杰斯,你没事吧?
Yeah. I'm fine.
是的。我很好。
You got a minute?
你有空吗?
Yeah.
是的。
LUKE: At first, I thought it was purely mundane.
卢克:一开始,我觉得它很普通。
Woman's throat slashed with a knife, husband missing.
女人的喉咙被刀割破了,丈夫失踪了。
But then I noticed the black capillaries around the wound.
但后来我注意到伤口周围有黑色的毛细血管。
Her attacker was possessed?
攻击她的人着魔了?
Most likely. Maybe this has something to do
—最有可能。-也许这有关系
with the Wraith Demons that disappeared.
随着幽灵的消失。
Well, we'll know when we take it out. Who's the possessed?
我们拿出来的时候就知道了。拥有的是谁?
His name's Tim Dempsey. He's a pediatric nurse
他叫TimDempsey。他是儿科护士
at St. Ambrose Hospital.
在圣安布罗斯医院。
Magnus' friend Catarina works there.
马格纳斯的朋友卡塔琳娜在那里工作。
Why don't you go over there and see what you can find out?
你为什么不过去看看你能找到什么?
OK. I'll canvas his neighbourhood.
好的。我要监视他的邻居。
I'll come with you.
我和你一起去。
Sure thing.
确定的事情。
I'm gonna gear up.
我要准备好了。
(SINISTER MUSIC)
(邪恶的音乐)
Welcome...
欢迎……
to the Church of Talto.
去塔尔托教堂。
Stand on this infernal ground...
站在这地狱般的土地上…
...and share your corrupted soul.
…分享你堕落的灵魂。
(GASPING)
(喘气)
Our time will come.
我们的时代终将到来。
(RISING MUSIC)
(音乐)上升
JACE: Labor and delivery?
杰斯:分娩?
ALEC: Tim Dempsey works on this floor.
亚历克:蒂姆·登普西在这层楼工作。
I need sugar.
我需要糖。
I learned from my meetings that everyone
我从我的会议中了解到每个人
has a different way of dealing with their cravings.
有一种不同的方式来处理他们的渴望。
Mine is candy.
我的糖果。
Candy?
糖果吗?
Be careful, that stuff'll kill you.
小心,那东西会杀了你的。
If anyone knows about living healthy, it's Jace.
如果有人知道健康生活,那就是杰斯。
He's the one who miraculously came back to life.
他就是那个奇迹般地复活的人。
We've been through this. I did not come back to life.
我们已经经历过了。我没有复活。
Jace, I'm your parabatai. I know when you're lying.
杰斯,我是你的搭档。我知道你在撒谎。
I'm not lying to you, Alec. Boys!
我没骗你,亚历克。孩子们!
Tim is a saint. Seriously.
蒂姆是个圣人,说真的。
The man brings his guitar in every Tuesday
这个人每周二把吉他带来
to sing to the kids.
给孩子们唱歌♥。
Did you notice any changes in his behavior yesterday?
你注意到他昨天的行为有什么变化吗?
We're trying to establish a timeline
我们正在制定一个时间表
for when the possession may have occurred.
因为当占有可能发生的时候。
No, he was perfectly fine.
不,他很好。
Of all the people, why the hell would a demon possess Tim?
在所有的人中,为什么一个恶魔会拥有提姆?
How's Magnus doing?
马格努斯做的怎么样?
Um... great. Why?
嗯…太好了。为什么?
I've been so worried about him.
我一直很担心他。
When we spoke last night, he was beside himself.
昨晚我们谈话时,他心神不宁。
Being the High Warlock meant everything to him.
成为高法师对他来说意味着一切。
Really? I...
真的吗?我…
That's not what he told me.
他不是这么跟我说的。
Lorenzo Rey has been waiting centuries
洛伦佐·雷伊已经等了几个世纪了
for his day in the sun. The pompous ass
为了他在阳光下的日子。自负的屁♥股♥
engineered this whole thing.
策划了这一切。
I hate to see you like this.
我讨厌看到你这样。
Oh, don't you worry about me, sweet boy.
别为我担心,好孩子。
What can I do for you?
我能为您做些什么?
I need Dagget Root.
我需要匕♥首♥根。
The vampire tranquilizer? Yeah.
吸血鬼镇定剂?是的。
There's a new recruit at the DuMort.
DuMort来了个新员工。
Let's just say his transition has been a bit rocky.
我们只能说,他的过渡有些困难。
Well, that's only a temporary solution.
这只是暂时的解决办法。
He's gonna have to face his fears.
他必须面对他的恐惧。
Lucky for you, I am open for consultation...
幸运的是,我愿意接受咨♥询♥……
if they want it.
如果他们想要的话。
For a reasonable price, of course.
当然是一个合理的价格。
Oh, it's... it's OK.
哦,这是……没关系。
I think we've got it covered.
我想我们已经搞定了。
Hmm...
嗯…
What aren't you telling me?
你有什么不告诉我的?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I practically raised you.
我几乎把你养大了。
I can read you like an open book,
我能读懂你,
in all capital letters.
全部用大写字母。
Who is this tranquilizer really for?
这镇定剂到底是给谁用的?
It's for me.
这对我来说的。
Rosa's not doing so well.
罗莎的情况不太好。
And the thought of losing her...
想到要失去她……
my last living relative, it's just...
我最后的亲人,只是…
I...
我…
I can't sleep.
我不能睡觉。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表