剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You've reached the voicemail of Magnus Bane.
这里是马格努斯·贝恩的语♥音♥信箱。
Please don't leave a message at the tone.
请不要在这个音后留言。
I'm centuries old and even I think it's outdated.
我已经几百岁了,我甚至觉得它已经过时了。
I'm at your place.
我在你家。
I need a portal.
我需要一个传送门。
Get home as soon as you can.
尽快回家。
It's an emergency.
这是一个紧急情况。
Detective Garroway.
侦探Garroway。
Oh. Mendez, Greer.
哦。门德斯,格里尔。
How's your night?
你的晚上如何?
Better, now that we've found you.
现在我们找到你了,好多了。
You haven't been answering your radio.
你一直没接你的收音机。
Yeah, I...
是的,我……
I've had some family issues.
我有一些家庭问题。
You know how it goes.
你知道是怎么回事。
Family issues? That's interesting.
家庭问题呢?这很有趣。
You said the same thing about your partner
你对你的伴侣也是这么说的
Olivia Wilson after her mother was killed.
奥利维亚·威尔逊在她母亲被杀后。
And now she's MIA.
现在她是米娅。
Going out of town, Luke?
要出城吗,卢克?
Oh, this?
哦,这个吗?
I'm just returning some equipment to a friend.
我只是把一些设备还给一个朋友。
Let me go drop this off upstairs,
让我把这个放在楼上,
and then I'll come back down and we can finish our discussion.
然后我再下来,我们可以结束我们的讨论。
Afraid not.
恐怕不是。
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们一起去。
Lieutenant wants a word.
中尉有话要说。
Oh, God!
哦,上帝!
Halt!
停止!
MAN: Don't move!
男:不要动!
WOMAN: Over there!
女:那边!
Loyal Circle members.
忠诚的圈成员。
You are here
你在这里
because you were ready to die for me.
因为你愿意为我而死。
But I have come back!
但是我回来了!
We'll fight our way out of here!
我们会打出去的!
By this sign,
通过这个标志,
WE CONQUER!
我们征服!
You OK?
你还好吗?
It's been a day.
已经过去一天了。
Yeah.
是的。
We have no leads on Lilith or Jace,
我们没有莉莉丝和杰斯的线索
no word on Clary.
没有关于克莱瑞的消息。
Is something burning?
是燃烧吗?
It's me.
是我。
Things got a little bit heated
事情变得有点棘手
during my talk with Lorenzo.
在我和洛伦佐的谈话中。
I'm afraid the warlocks are not an option.
恐怕法师不是一个选择。
So that's it.
这就是它。
Jace is trapped in his own personal hell,
杰斯被困在自己的地狱里
and I can't get him out.
我不能把他救出来。
He asked me to kill him,
他让我杀了他
and I was too selfish to listen.
我太自私了,听不进去。
Oh, Alexander, stop.
哦,亚历山大,停止。
I have to kill Jace.
我得杀了杰斯。
And I'll be damned if I let anybody else do it.
如果我让别人这么做,我就死定了。
There's still a way for me to obtain
我还有一条路可以走
enough power to cure him.
足以治愈他。
What
什么
My father.
我的父亲。
Asmodeus.
魔王”。
I can't imagine what you're going through.
我无法想象你在经历什么。
After what Heidi did...
海蒂做了什么之后……
What I did.
我所做的。
This isn't your fault!
这不是你的错!
Heidi manipulated and tortured you.
海蒂操纵和折磨你。
But I'm the one who fed on my own sister.
但我是一个靠自己的妹妹吃饭的人。
Becky will be OK.
贝基会没事的。
She just needs a transfusion.
她只是需要输血。
I tried to live a normal life.
我试着过正常的生活。
But there's nothing normal about me anymore.
但我已经不正常了。
The way my mom looked at me...
我妈妈看着我的样子…
She was right.
她是对的。
I'm a monster.
我是一个怪物。
No, you're not.
不,你不是。
You're a good man, Simon Lewis.
你是个好人,西蒙·刘易斯。
And we're gonna get through this.
我们会挺过去的。
Together.
在一起。
COME ON!
来吧!
OPEN!
打开!
That'll never work.
永远不会工作。
Just stay back, Clarissa.
退后,克拉丽莎。
You are not going to stop me!
你不能阻止我!
OPEN!
打开!
No, I won't.
不,我不会。
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去。
Oh, I'm afraid that offer has expired.
哦,恐怕那个报价已经过期了。
I was protecting the Consul.
我在保护领事。
But now...
但现在……
I have to protect my friends.
我必须保护我的朋友。
They need to know about Jonathan's resurrection.
他们需要知道乔纳森的复活。
If that means escaping with you,
如果这意味着和你一起逃跑
then so be it.
那就这样吧。
All right.
好吧。
Open the door.
开门。
Yes...
是的……
No...
不…
This time,
这一次,
you're not coming back.
你不会回来了。
But you will never
但你永远不会
be rid of me.
放开我。
You...
你……
are a Morgenstern.
Morgenstern。
Yes.
是的。
I am.
我是。
But I'm also a Fairchild.
但我也是个仙童。
FREEZE!
冻结!
Please...
请……
Please, you have to destroy Valentine's body.
拜托,你得毁了瓦伦丁的身体。
What are you doing?!
你在干什么?!
My Queen needs Valentine's flesh.
我的王后需要瓦伦丁的肉。
And your heart.
和你的心。
Get up!
起来!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表