剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Normally, I can't get you to shut up.
一般来讲 我不能让你闭嘴
You remember when those damn squirrels got in the wall
你还记得那些该死的松鼠钻到墙里面的时候
The Captain was gonna call pest control to deal with them,
警长就要打给害虫防治部门处理它们
and you reached in there and you pulled them out, one by one.
然后你把手伸进去一个个把它们拽出来
Those squirrels...
那些松鼠
They scratched the hell out of me.
它们抓得我生疼
But you saved them anyway.
但无论如何你还是救了它们
Who are you trying to protect
你是想保护谁
Nobody.
不想保护谁
I need to face the consequences of my actions.
我需要面对自身行为的后果
This is not gonna be a slap on the wrist.
这次不是稍微罚一下就行了
They're gonna put you away for a long time.
他们会把你关很长时间
And we both know
而且我们都知道
And we both know
你我心里也都清楚
ex-cops don't fare too well in prison.
前警♥察♥在监狱里混的并不好
I'll take my chances.
我愿意冒这个险
When was the last timeyou slept
你上次睡觉是什么时候了
I don't know.
不知道
Well, now that we knowthat Jordan's gonna be OK,
现在知道乔丹会没事了
you should get some rest.
你应该休息一下了
I'll wake you back upwhen we get to Queens.
等我们到皇后区了我叫你
Every time I close my eyes,
每次我一闭上眼睛
I'm back at the Jade Wolf.
我就回到玉狼了
The floor is soaked in blood,
地板上满是血迹
and my friends butcheredright in front of me.
我朋友在我眼前被屠♥杀♥
I am so sorry you hadto go through that.
抱歉你要经历这一切
I can't even believethat it's real.
我都不敢相信这是真的
I keep hoping that I'll wake upfrom this nightmare,
我一直希望自己从这场噩梦中醒来
but... it's not going to happen.
但是不可能的
They're gone.
他们走了
Maia...
玛雅
They were the only familythat I ever had
他们是我唯一的家人
and that... bloodsucking bitch
结果被那个吸血婊
took them from me.
全部夺走了
Heidi has to pay.
海蒂要付出代价的
She will.
她会的
I promise.
我保证
I'll kill her myselfif I have to.
如果有必要我会亲自杀了她
It won't come to that.
不至于的
I'm sure the Shadowhunters arealready bringing her in.
我确定暗影猎人们已经把她抓住了
Then get off here.
那就从这下高速
Take the Queens borointo Manhattan.
走皇后区再到曼哈顿
Into the city I thoughtwe were going back home.
去市里吗 我以为我们要回家的
I don't have a home.
我已经没有
Not anymore.
家了
I want to be there when theytake Heidi into the Institute.
他们把海蒂追拿归案的时候我想要在场
Let's do it.
好的
Hey.
嘿
Any survivors
有幸存者吗
I searched the entire areaaround the Jade Wolf.
我在玉狼周围全部搜查过了
I couldn't find anyone.
找不到任何人
What about Maia
那玛雅呢
She's not among the dead.
没在死者名单上
There was no sign of her.
没有她的踪迹
Vampires killing werewolves,
吸血鬼杀戮狼人
this is how wars start, Izzy.
战争就是这样开始的 伊兹
What the hell is she doing here
她来干什么
She said she hadsome information.
她说她有信息
I'm listening.
请讲
I know who massacred those werewolves.
我知道 是谁杀了那些狼人
Why are you so willingto turn on your own clan
你为什么愿意背叛你的族群
Well, they're not my clan.
他们不是我的族群
Not really. I heard them
不算是 我听到他们
talking about an attackon the wolves,
说要袭击狼人的事情
and I never thoughtthey would actually do it.
但我没想到真的会动手
And now, I... I mean,I couldn't live with myself
现在 如果我什么都不说
if I didn't say something.
我于心有愧的
How do you live with yourself
你明知道自己杀了那个技工
knowing you murdered that tech at that blood truck
抢了那个运送血液的卡车 你就能心安理得了吗
I couldn't. That's why I broughthim back to life,
我没有 所以我让他死而复生了
because I felt... terrible. I--
因为我感觉 很内疚
What about Praetor Nick
那尼克执政官呢
You don't understand what it's like to be...
你不理解那种被吸干了血
drained of blood... murdered,
被杀死的那种感觉
and then to wake up days later,
然后很多天之后醒来
and you have no idea...
你完全不知道
where you are.
自己在哪里
To feel like an animal,
就跟动物一样
alone and so thirsty,
孤单 又饥渴
and I just couldn't...
我就是没办法
control myself.
控制我自己
Oh, tell me you don'tbelieve her!
别告诉我你信她
She held Simon's family hostage!
她绑♥架♥了西蒙的家人啊
I know. I still feelso terrible about that,
我知道 我仍然很内疚
that I...
我
Lilith is the onewho talked me into that.
是莉莉丝劝我这么干的
I was actually gettingbetter at the Praetor,
我其实在执政官那边已经好多了
until your blonde friendkidnapped me...
直到你们的金发朋友绑♥架♥了我
Jace.
杰斯
Can I pleaseget another chance
能再给我一次机会吗
Look, I am not saying
我不是说我跟女童子军
that I'm a girl scout.
一样正直什么的
I just thought that...
我就是觉得
I hope that you couldforgive me.
希望你们能原谅我
Never gonna happen.
永远不可能的
Why You forgave Raphael.
那你为什么原谅拉斐尔
What
什么
She didn't tell you
她没跟你说吗
Raphael is the onethat brought me back.
是拉斐尔带我回来的
He kept me locked in the DuMortto run experiments on me.
他一直把我关在酒店里里在我身上做实验
He tortured me for days,
他折磨了我好多天
and then your sisterjust let him go.
然后你姐姐直接把他放走了
Is this true
这是真的吗
Alec...
亚历克
it's not that simple.
事情不是这么简单的
I'm sorry, I didn'tcome here to start a fight.
抱歉 我不是来这里挑事的
I just want to... help.
我只是想帮忙
If we give you a clean slate...
要是我们免你一罪
will you I.D. the vampires
你能不能找出攻击了
who attacked the Jade Wolf
玉狼的吸血鬼是谁
It would be my honor.
乐意之至
Your transport's on its way.
你的车来了
You want something to drink
要喝什么吗
I'm good.
不用了
I thought I told younot to come here.
我不是跟你说了不要来吗
And let you end up in prison
然让你进监狱吗
Look, if I takethe fall for this,
是这样 如果我背了这个锅
this investigation ends with me.
调查到我这里就结束了
But if the policekeep looking around,
但如果警♥察♥继续找人
there's no telling how manylives could be in danger.
不知道还有多少人会有危险
There is another way, Luke.
还有一个办法 卢克
We're gonna have Simon encanto the Lieutenant.
我们要让西蒙迷惑中尉
Call it all off.
取消掉
Look, Simon can't encanto the entire NYPD.
西蒙迷惑不了整个纽约警局的
You saw what happenedwith Ollie.
你们也看到奥利的下场了
I told her about the Shadow World
我跟她说了暗影世界的事情
and people died because of it.
人们会因为这件事死去的
I'm not gonna letthat happen again.
我不会再让这种事情发生了
So, you're just gonnatake the punishment
所以你就要为别人的罪行
for someone else's crime
接受惩罚吗
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表