剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
...I was hooked.
…我完全被迷住了。
It wasn't just off the high of vampire venom.
不仅仅是吸血鬼毒液的作用。
I wanted to be one.
我想成为其中一员。
All that strength...
所有的力量……
all that power.
所有的权力。
When you told me that story
当你告诉我那个故事的时候
about how you stole my body from the hospital morgue
关于你如何从医院太平间偷走我的尸体
to resurrect me...
复活我……
First time in my life I felt so lucky.
我有生以来第一次感到如此幸运。
And then I realized that you just brought me back here
然后我意识到你把我带回来了
to be your guinea pig.
做你的小白鼠。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
I know it was wrong.
我知道这是错的。
It's OK.
没关系。
As my step-mom always said...
就像我继母常说的……
"even scum get their day in the sun."
“即使是人♥渣♥也能享受阳光。”
You were supposed to take care of the girl.
你应该照顾这个女孩。
Why isn't it done?
为什么没有完成呢?
Sorry, what girl? Who are you?
对不起,什么女孩?你是谁?
Sleep.
睡眠。
I told you to take care
我告诉过你要小心
of the mundane captured by the Shadowhunters.
被阴影者捕获的世俗。
What broke you free of my order?
什么事使你不听我的命令?
Clary.
克莱瑞。
You may be strong,
你也许很坚强,
but my love for her is stronger.
但我对她的爱更强烈。
So she's the reason that I can only control you
所以她是我唯一能控制你的原因
when you sleep. I knew Clarissa was dear to you.
当你睡眠。我知道你爱克拉丽莎。
Why do you think I've been torturing you with dreams
你以为我为什么用梦来折磨你
of you and Jonathan killing her?
你和乔纳森杀了她?
But clearly I underestimated
但显然我低估了
the power of your love. Where is she?
你爱的力量。她在哪里呢?
On assignment.
在作业上。
Good.
好。
Your love for me will be stronger.
你对我的爱会更强烈。
Complete your mission.
完成你的使命。
I'll take care of Clary.
我会照顾好克莱瑞的。
Please...
请……
I'm sorry for all the terrible things I did to you.
我为我对你所做的一切感到抱歉。
I know nothing can take that back...
我知道这是无法挽回的……
but the experiments weren't just for me.
但这些实验不只是为我做的。
I was trying to give all of us the power
我想给我们所有人力量
to walk in the daylight. Oh...
在日光下行走。哦……
How touching that you were burning me for my own good.
你为了我的利益而燃烧我,这让我多么感动。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
哦,不,不,不,不,不。
I think that you're looking for this, right?
我想你在找这个,对吧?
Well, it is mine now so...
现在是我的了所以…
If you let me go,
如果你让我走,
I can help you.
我可以帮你。
You're gonna need a clan...
你需要一个家族…
...a family.
…一个家庭。
Family's a crock! OK?
家庭是一个老朽的人!好吗?
You try so hard to make them love you,
你努力让他们爱你,
or at least not hate you...
或者至少不恨你……
I guess that I should thank you
我想我应该谢谢你
for at least giving me a better life.
至少给我更好的生活。
Or giving you a life at all!
或者给你一个生命!
If it wasn't for me, you would've stayed dead.
要不是我,你早就死了。
This life you wanted,
你想要的生活,
I GAVE IT TO YOU!
我给你的!
You're right.
你是对的。
And you taught me well.
你教我的很好。
When I left the DuMort,
当我离开杜洛特,
I was, um...
我,嗯……
really thirsty, and so I killed a mundane.
真的渴了,于是我杀了一个凡夫俗子。
At first I felt really...
起初我觉得真的……
bad about it, but then I thought of you...
不好意思,但后来我想起了你……
...and I realized I could fix it.
…我意识到我可以解决它。
You didn't...
你没有…
Oops.
哦。
Tracking signal's on fire.
跟踪信♥号♥♥着火了。
The mundane must be close.
世俗的东西必须是接近的。
CLARY: That might not be a good thing.
克莱瑞:那可能不是件好事。
: Looking for something?
:在找什么?
We know you're thirsty.
我们知道你渴了。
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的。
Where's the vampire who killed you?
杀你的吸血鬼在哪?
Please, we don't want to kill you!
求你了,我们不想杀你!
Just take us to your sire.
带我们去你父亲那里。
Not a chance.
不是一个机会。
Clary!
克莱瑞!
I can't hold him much longer!
我不能再抱他了!
Third time's a charm.
第三次很有魅力。
Nicely done.
很好地完成。
Upstairs!
楼上的!
It's Raphael.
拉斐尔。
Raphael!
拉斐尔!
Get him out of the sun!
把他弄出太阳底下!
What happened?!
发生了什么事?!
I tried to get a lead on the vampire...
我试着找到吸血鬼的线索…
I tried to take her down on my own.
我试着自己干掉她。
But she got the upper hand.
但她占了上风。
Who is she?
她是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Security cameras are out!
安全摄像头坏了!
Everything's down.
一切都下降。
What's going on with the back
后面怎么了
They're down, too.
他们下来。
We're gonna have to go for a manual reboot.
我们得手动重启了。
Sarah... I have to get to Sarah.
莎拉…我得去找莎拉。
JACE: Talto.
杰斯:塔托。
Talto.
塔托。
(JACE SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
(杰斯会说外语)
(JACE SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
(杰斯会说外语)
What's happening? We're not sure.
发生什么事情了?我们不确定。
How long has the system been down?
系统瘫痪多久了?
Less than two minutes.
不到两分钟。
Hopefully it was just a glitch.
希望这只是一个小故障。
No...
不…
What's going on?
这是怎么呢
She's free of all demonic possession.
她摆脱了所有恶魔的附身。
Where am I?!
我在哪儿?!
Hey, you're OK.
嘿,你是好的。
You're OK.
你是好的。
Trying to cover your tracks?
想掩盖你的行踪?
Isabelle...
伊莎贝尔……
I knew something didn't add up.
我就知道有些事不合情理。
It makes sense that a power-hungry vampire
一个渴望权力的吸血鬼是有道理的
might want to kill you...
可能想杀了你…
But binding you on the rooftop
但把你绑在屋顶上
to be burned by the rising sun...
被初升的太阳灼伤……
...taking the time and effort
…花时间和精力
to dispose of your enemy in such a specific way?
以这种特定的方式消灭你的敌人?
That's about revenge.
这是报复。
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做?
It was an experiment to become a Daylighter.
这是一个让自己变得更亮的实验。
You know how you care about Max and your family?
你知道你有多关心Max和你的家人吗?
60 years ago,
60年前,
I was ripped away from Rosa...
我从罗莎身边被抢走了……
and my family.
和我的家人。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表