剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
CLARY: Previously on Shadowhunters...
暗影猎人前情提要…
We're here to help you move out.
我们是来帮你搬出去的。
Simon, watch out!
西蒙,小心!
What just happened?!
刚才发生了什么?!
Alec told me that Robert proposed to you in Barcelona.
亚历克告诉我罗伯特在巴塞罗那向你求婚了。
How sweet that Alec feels comfortable
亚历克觉得多舒服啊
sharing our personal family stories with you.
与你分享我们的家庭故事。
Hello... father.
你好……爸爸。
WOMAN: Together, we will usher in a new dawn.
女:我们将一起迎接一个新的黎明。
There are 33 others waiting for you.
还有33个人在等你。
Bring me my virtuous disciples.
把我贤德的门徒带来。
Look, it's for a good cause
听着,这是有原因的
and 100% of the cover goes to charity.
所有的封面都捐给了慈善机构。
Just tell your friends it's open bar.
告诉你的朋友这是酒吧。
Cool. I'll send you an invite now.
酷。我现在就给你发邀请。
HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! I NEED HELP!
的帮助!别人的帮助!我需要帮助!
SOMEBODY HELP!
别人的帮助!
What's going on, ma'am?
怎么了,女士?
I was attacked by some... beast!
我被一些人袭击了…野兽!
He threw me to the ground...
他把我摔倒在地……
JONATHAN: Who are you looking for, Jace?
乔纳森:你在找谁,杰斯?
I'm right here.
我就在这里。
Right under your little angelic nose
就在你小天使的鼻子底下
It's you. In the flesh.
真是你。 真真切切。
It's exhausting, isn't it?
很累,不是吗?
Always being one step behind--
总是慢一步
CLARY: Jace?
克莱瑞:杰斯?
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah. I'm... I'm good.
是的。我…我很好。
It's four in the morning.
现在是凌晨四点。
I just got back from patrol, but what are you still doing up?
我刚巡逻回来,你还在做什么?
I have to go through the rest of this surveillance footage.
我得把剩下的监控录像看一遍。
By using your Stamina Rune?
用你的耐力符文?
Jace, at some point, you've got to get--
杰斯,在某种程度上,你必须--
I can sleep when I find him.
我找到他就可以睡觉了。
You also have to take care of yourself.
你也要照顾好自己。
Seven mundanes have been murdered in the last 48 hours.
7名芒丹尼斯在过去48小时内被谋杀。
I think I know who's responsible.
我想我知道谁该负责。
You ID'd the Owl?
你认出猫头鹰了?
The Clave has no record of an owl-faced demon.
克拉维没有关于猫头鹰脸的恶魔的记录。
Or a demon that possesses people that way.
或者是一个以这种方式控制人类的恶魔。
That face has to be a glamour.
那张脸一定很迷人。
For who? Who'd want to hide themselves?
为谁?谁想隐藏自己?
I think the Owl...
我认为猫头鹰……
is Jonathan.
乔纳森。
We're coming
我们的到来
After you
在你
This is the hunt
这就是狩猎
This is the hunt
这就是狩猎
LUKE: All right. Well, Just give me a call if anything changes.
卢克:好的。如果有什么变化,给我打电♥话♥。
Please tell me he's OK.
请告诉我他没事。
He's pretty banged up. You broke his hip and shattered his knee.
他伤得很重。你弄断了他的臀部和膝盖。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
Well, at least wolves heal fast.
至少狼能很快痊愈。
Not in this case. He's not healing the way he should.
在这种情况下并非如此。他没有按照他应该的方式治疗。
Great.
太好了。
They wanted me dead before this happened.
他们要我死在这之前。
Just lay low, and steer clear of the Jade Wolf.
躺下别动,避开那只玉狼。
I'm gonna go smooth things over with the pack.
我要把这堆东西收拾好。
I don't understand.
我不明白你的意思。
I didn't even touch him.
我甚至没有碰他。
You didn't have to.
你没必要这么做。
It was your forehead.
是你的额头。
It was glowing...
它是发光的……
with like a... mark or something.
像一个…印记什么的。
It looked like this.
它看起来是这样的。
"Though you walk in the daylight, darkness will follow."
你虽行在光明里,黑暗却要跟随你。
Huh?
嗯?
The Seelie Queen, she said it to me
西莉亚女王,她对我说的
before she tattooed this on my face.
在她把这个纹在我脸上之前。
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
To pay her majesty a little visit.
去拜访女王陛下。
Simon, wait.
西蒙,等待。
She gave you that mark before she let you go.
她在放你走之前给了你那个标记。
You going back could be...
你回去可能是…
Exactly what her messed-up little Seelie brain wants.
这正是她那乱七八糟的小脑袋想要的。
She could trap you there forever!
她可以永远把你困在那里!
I can't just crawl in some hole and hide.
我不能爬进洞里躲起来。
Maybe Clary's seen this before.
也许克莱瑞以前见过。
Look, I have to find out what this is.
听着,我得弄清楚这是什么。
Whatever that vampire did,
不管那个吸血鬼做了什么,
Glenn may never walk again.
格伦可能再也走不动了。
Well, he shouldn't have come after Simon in the first place.
他一开始就不该来找西蒙的。
You're defending him?
你保护他吗?
No. I'm just saying that the wolf was out of line.
不。我只是说狼太过分了。
You all were.
你们都是。
What the hell do you expect? You put a filthy vampire
你到底想要什么?你放了一个肮脏的吸血鬼
under our noses, allowed him to sleep with
在我们的眼皮底下,让他睡了
our women, what's next?!
我们的女人,接下来呢?!
Maia is not anyone's woman.
玛雅不是任何人的女人。
And drop the bass in your voice when you talk to me.
和我说话的时候,降低你的声音。
We're werewolves, Luke.
我们是狼人,卢克。
Having a vampire here is asking for trouble,
这里有吸血鬼是自找麻烦
let alone one with that kind of power.
更不用说拥有那种力量的人了。
Look, Simon said he didn't mean to hurt anybody.
听着,西蒙说他无意伤害任何人。
I believe him. He's a good kid, all right?
我相信他。他是个好孩子,好吗?
I get it. He's like a son to you.
我明白了。他就像你的儿子。
But you get this:
但你这样认为:
We're your pack.
我们是你的累赘。
We're the ones you're supposed to protect.
我们才是你应该保护的人。
And I will.
我会的。
I just don't wanna act until I know exactly what's going on.
我先不行动,直到我弄清楚到底发生了什么。
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to pick a side.
迟早,你会选择站在哪一边。
There you are!
你就在那里!
Good news: the Core is off the ley line grid
好消息:内核脱离了ley线网格
and free of demonic corruption.
没有邪恶的堕落。
That's good news. Thank you.
这是个好消息。谢谢你!
All righty then...
好了,那么……
I'll make myself scarce.
我要躲起来。
We just got a fire message from Mom,
我们刚收到妈妈的火警信息
saying she's "dropping by"
说她“要过来”
for an impromptu "family dinner."
即兴的“家庭晚餐”。
Those are a lot of air quotes.
这是很多航♥空♥报价。
Mom doesn't just drop by for anything.
妈妈不会随便来找你的。
IZZY: Yeah. We're thinking it has to do with her and Dad.
伊兹:是的。我们认为这和她和爸爸有关。
They're finally making their divorce official.
他们终于正式离婚了。
My condolences.
我的慰问。
It's for the best. Problem is, instead of just being sad
这是最好的。问题是,不仅仅是悲伤
like a normal person, she starts trying
像正常人一样,她开始尝试
to fix everyone around her.
去搞定她身边的每一个人。
Which usually includes grilling her children
通常包括拷问她的孩子
on everything she thinks is going wrong in their lives.
她认为他们生活中的所有问题。
So... where are you holding this suspenseful dinner?
所以…你要在哪里吃这顿令人不安的晚餐?
Definitely not here.
绝对不是。
The Institute tends to bring out her inner Inquisitor.
学院往往会把她内心的导师带出来。
How about my place?
我的地方呢?
Magnus, you don't have to--
马格努斯,你不需要
I insist. You can have the place all to yourselves.
我坚持。这个地方归你们所有。
Wait. You should be there.
等待。你应该在那里。
Hm-mm...
Hm-mm……
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表