剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Glad to have you back, Luke.
欢迎回来 卢克
We'll meet you downstairs.
楼下见
Yeah.
好
I can't believeyou're actually here.
不敢相信你真的回来了
I'm sorry I was ever gone.
抱歉我离开了一段时间
And thank you for lookingafter her while I was away.
感谢你在我离开的时间里照顾她
Always.
我会永远照顾她
Let's get this rune off me.
我们去除去双生如尼文吧
They're trying to tear us apart,little sister.
他们要把我们分开 妹妹
I know.
我知道
Well, you can still stop it.
你现在还能阻止这一切
I don't want to.
我并不想阻止
Clary...
克拉丽
You're making a terrible mistake.
你正在犯一个严重的错误
None of these people
这些人里
care about you the waythat I care about you--
没有人像我那样关心你
Enough! Alec, gag him.
够了 亚历克 把他嘴堵上
Clary!
克拉丽
Clary! Please, don't!
克拉丽 求你了 不要
No! No! Don't! No! Clary!
不 不 不要 不 克拉丽
Hey... it's OK.
没事的
I'm not gonna leave your side.
我会一直守在你身边得
Here we go.
开始了
Clary, are you ready?
克拉丽 你准备好了吗
Yes. CLARY!
准备好了 克拉丽
No...
不
What's happening to her?!She's burning up.
她怎么了 她在燃烧
Izzy, please,you gotta stop this.
伊兹 求你了 你得停下
I can't.
我做不到
Just a little bit longer, kiddo.
再坚持一下 孩子
It didn't work.
没有用
The formula must be too weak.
一定是配方效果太弱了
I have another idea.
我还有个办法
Each vial of serum contains nanoparticles of Glorious.
每瓶血清中都含有圣光之剑的纳米粒子
I can separate the particles out
我可以把这些粒子分离出来
and use them to create a new,more potent formula.
然后用它们造一个新的 更强的配方
How long will that take?
需要多久
At least a few hours.
至少要几个小时
Ops Centre. Now.
马上去行动中心
Several patrols around the city
城市周围的几支巡逻队
have reported more Drevak demon attacks,
上报了更多起德雷瓦克恶魔袭击事件
and two mundaneshave been killed.
其中有两个凡人被杀
Remember, Drevaks are like bees.
记住 德雷瓦克恶魔就像蜜蜂一样
If you kill the queen,her offspring die instantly.
如果你杀了女王 她的后代就会立即死亡
Because of the holiday,there are going to be
因为万圣节的缘故 与平常相比
more mundanes at risk than usual,
会有更多凡人处于危险中
so I'm going to need all
我需要所有
available personnel in the field.
空闲的人都参与行动
Dismissed.
解散
There's Drevak ichore verywhere.
这到处都是德雷瓦克恶魔的脓水
A demon must be close by.
肯定有恶魔附近
What happened the other night?
那天晚上发生了什么
I noticed Magnus wasn't wearingthe Lightwood family ring.
我注意到马格努斯没有戴莱特伍德家族的戒指
Yeah. The timing just... wasn't right.
嗯 只是时机 不对
Well, hey. Listen.I got faith in you.
好吧 我对你有信心
You'll find the right moment.
你会找到适当的时机的
How are things with Clary?
克拉丽怎么样
She's going through hell.
她正经历着地狱一样的痛苦
I just...
我
I wish I could rip that TwinningRune off her, you know?
我真希望我能除掉那个双生如尼文 你知道么
You would do anything
为了斩断克拉丽
to break Clary's connection with Jonathan, right?
和乔纳森的联结 你会做任何事的 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
是的 当然会
So, hypothetically...
假设
what if you could?
你真的可以
But as a consequence,you could never see her again?
但需要承受再也见不到她的后果呢
That's a little dark.
这问题有点阴暗啊
Just humour me.
你就回答我一下嘛
Would you do it?
你会不会做
Now that I've lost her once...
由于我已经失去过她一次了
...I don't think I could ever go through that again.
我不觉得我还能再经历一次
It's selfish.I know it's selfish, but...
很自私 我知道这很自私 但
No... I get it.
不 我明白
Where'd they go?
他们去哪了
It kills me that you haveto be connected to Jonathan
你不得不还要再和乔纳森联结在一起
for another second.
想想我就觉得难受
Honestly, I've reacheda point where I don't mind.
老实讲 我现在已经不介意了
Really?
真的吗
After everything that monster has done to you?
就算那个怪物对你做了那些事你也不介意吗
Jonathan is not a monster.
乔纳森不是怪物
What?
什么
He was rejected by my parents.
他被我的父母排斥
Tortured and mutilatedby Lilith.
被莉莉丝折磨和摧残
If anything, he's a victim.
如果非要说的话 他是受害者
A victim?
受害者
Clary...
克拉丽
This isn't you talking.
这不是你说的话
It's the rune. DON'T TOUCH ME!
是如尼文 别碰我
Hey! Hey! I'm here.
嘿 我在这
Izzy, I'm... I'm sorry.
伊兹 抱歉
It's OK.
没关系
Just stay close to her, Jace.
一直守着她 杰斯
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
What is all this?
这都是什么啊
A carefully curatedbox of items
精心挑选的一盒子
to spruce upyour new business.
装饰你新店的东西
They are lovely.
太可爱了
I'm so grateful Alec sentyou here to help me.
真感谢亚历克派你过来帮我
Oh, my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Though I suspect it was morefor my benefit than yours.
尽管我怀疑这么做对我来说更有好处
How do you mean?
此话怎讲
Well, I'm still adjusting to life as a mundane,
我还在适应普通人的生活
and Alec knew I could learn from your shining example.
亚力克觉得你是我学习的光辉榜样
I mean, look at you.
我是说 看看你
New place, new job, new look.
新地方 新工作 新打扮
I'm sure you're fighting offsuitors left and right.
我敢说 肯定有好多人追求你
Or perhaps youalready found one.
或者你已经找到真命天子了
What? No. I never said that.
什么 没有 我可从来没这么说过
Oh, come on.
哦 别这样
Who is it?
是谁啊
Lucian.
卢西恩
I can't think of a more perfect couple.
真是天造地设的一对
It's just all so unexpected.
这其实很出乎意料
When we were younger, Lucianand I were vicious rivals.
年轻的时候 卢西恩和我是竞争对手
First at the academy , then in the Circle. And now...
最开始在学院 然后是秘圈里 现在
You've grown up.
你们已经长大了
Do me a favour, will you?
帮我个忙好么
Keep this to yourself,
帮我保密
just until Lucian and Ifigure out what we are.
至少在我和卢西恩确定关系之前
My lips are seal得ed.
我的口风很紧
Wait...
等下
Fairies are real?!
这些小妖精 是真的存在的
They're the most evil, conniving members of the Shadow World.
他们是暗影世界最邪恶 最狡猾的成员
Yeah, sure.
哦 当然
They seem terrifying.
她们看起来很可怕
Trust me, Becky. And their queen, she's the worst of all.
相信我 贝基 至于她们的女王 是她们里面最坏的
So, this was Lilith's apartment.
所以 这就是莉莉丝的房♥子
Smaller than I expected.
比我想得要小一点
It's an honour, milady.
女王殿下 这是我的荣幸
You have good news for your queen?
听说你给你的女王带来了好消息
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表