剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
MAN: Shadowhunters...
暗影猎人……
Sister Cleophas, are you Luke's sister?
革罗罢修女,你是卢克的妹妹吗?
I am.
我是。
What is that
那是什么
MAIA: Simon, watch out!
玛雅:西蒙,小心!
I'm Simon. Kyle.
我是西蒙。凯尔。
Do you know anyone who needs a place?
你知道有谁需要一个地方吗?
SIMON: This place is awesome!
西蒙:这个地方太棒了!
CLARY: Jace...
克莱瑞:杰斯……
Why don't you remember where you've been all night?
你为什么不记得你整晚都去哪儿了?
I think I'm losing my mind.
我想我快疯了。
What broke you free of my order?
什么事使你不听我的命令?
Clary.
克莱瑞。
I have a rather complicated problem, and I hear if anyone
我有一个相当复杂的问题,我听说如果有人
can help me... it's you.
能帮我…这是你的。
I would've sworn I knew every warlock in this city.
我发誓我认识这个城市的每一个法师。
Oh, I'm not from around here.
哦,我不是本地人。
And how is it that you heard about my services?
你是怎么知道我的服务点的?
A friend spoke of you: the late Ragnor Fell.
有个朋友提到你,说你是个落魄的人。
I'm no slouch,
我并不笨,,
but... what I do need
但是…我所需要的
is beyond my level of expertise.
超出了我的专业水平。
Well, for a friend of Ragnor's...
好吧,作为Ragnor的朋友…
...I would do just about anything.
…我愿意做任何事。
So... what exactly do you need?
所以…你到底需要什么?
Well...
嗯…
I'm looking for something that could make a person...
我在寻找一种能让人……
fall out of love.
放弃爱。
Is that something you could do?
你能做到吗?
I can...
我可以……
but I don't recommend it.
但我不推荐。
You see, heartache,
你看,心痛,
in all of its bittersweet torture,
在所有苦乐参半的折磨中,
is almost always preferable to the alternative.
几乎总是比另一种选择更可取。
My elixir would erase everything you've ever felt
我的长生不老药会抹去你所有的感觉
for the other person. It would be almost as if you've...
为了另一个人。就好像你…
never loved at all.
从来没有爱过。
Well, it's actually not for me.
其实不是我要。
It's for a former lover.
是给前任情人的。
A soldier.
一个士兵。
I've tried to get him to move on,
我试着让他向前看,
but he's still madly in love,
但他仍然疯狂地爱着,
and his obsession is starting to distract him from his duties.
他的痴迷开始分散他的注意力。
And... well, I worry...
和…好吧,我担心……
what could happen if he can't focus on the task at hand.
如果他不能专注于手头的工作,会发生什么?
In the rare case, I suppose...
在极少数情况下,我想……
erasing love is actually an act of compassion.
抹去爱其实是一种同情。
An hour before he drinks this...
在他喝这个的前一个小时…
...you must add one last ingredient:
…你必须加上最后一种配料:
a tiny sliver of your soul.
你灵魂的一小片。
My soul
我的灵魂
Well, you are the object of his affection.
你是他爱慕的对象。
In order for the elixir to work,
为了让长生不老药起作用,
it must contain a trace of you.
它一定有你的踪迹。
You do know how to perform an extraction, don't you?
你知道怎么提取,对吧?
Of course.
当然可以。
Thank you, Mr. Bane.
谢谢你,贝恩先生。
You really are a true lifesaver.
你真是个救命恩人。
♪ We're coming
♪我们来了♪
♪ After you ♪
♪你之后♪
♪ This is the wait
♪这是等待♪
This is the hunt ♪
♪这是狩猎♪
From everything I've heard,
从我所听到的一切,
my mother suffered in silence alone for years.
我母亲独自一人默默忍♥受了多年。
She never got the help she needed.
她从来没有得到她需要的帮助。
We won't make the same mistake.
我们不会再犯同样的错误。
Whatever's happening to you, we're gonna figure it out.
不管你发生什么事,我们都会解决的。
Together.
在一起。
I'm...thinking of going
我…考虑
to the City of Bones for treatment.
到骨头城接受治疗。
With the Silent Brothers?
和沉默的兄弟们?
They have a history of helping Shadowhunters
他们有帮助影子猎手的历史
with mental health issues.
精神健康问题。
Jace, we don't know that's what you're going through.
杰斯,我们不知道你在经历什么。
There's a family history.
有家族史。
But you didn't start feeling this way
但你并没有开始有这种感觉
until after you were brought back.
直到你被带回来。
Do you really think that's a coincidence?
你真的认为这是巧合吗?
I think it was a trigger...
我想这是一个导火索…
for something that's always been there.
为了一直存在的东西。
Look, I can't sit...
听着,我坐不住了……
benched and do nothing. If there is even a chance
什么也不做。如果有机会的话
that the Silent Brothers can help, then that's--
沉默的兄弟可以帮忙,那就是
But what if they can't?
但如果他们做不到呢?
Jace, the Clave would deem you unfit for duty.
杰斯,克拉夫会认为你不适合当兵。
You'd be deruned.
你会deruned。
And what choice do I have?
我有什么选择呢?
I can't live like this.
我不能这样生活。
I could try to talk to the Angel.
我可以试着和天使谈谈。
No. No, it's too dangerous.
不。不,太危险了。
If we summon Raziel, he could destroy us
如果我们召唤拉兹尔,他会毁灭我们的
just for bothering him.
只是为了打扰他。
What about Ithuriel?
天使呢?
He's helped us before. His blood runs in our veins.
他以前帮过我们。他的血流淌在我们的血管里。
Jace, if you are suffering the consequences
杰斯,如果你在承受后果的话
of being brought back from the dead,
从死里复活,
then... maybe he can do something.
然后……也许他能做点什么。
Well, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna text him?
那你打算怎么办?你要给他发短♥信♥吗?
I'll... come up with something.
我将……想出一些办法。
OK?
好吗?
Is everything OK?
一切都好吗?
Yeah!
是啊!
Everything is great.
一切都很好。
Just tidying up a bit.
只是稍微整理一下。
Tidying up?
整理?
Why don't you just snap your fingers?
你为什么不打响指呢?
Well, I find it relaxing.
我觉得很放松。
I suppose I'm odd that way.
我想我这样很奇怪。
You're odd in a lot ways.
你在很多方面都很古怪。
Is that... one of my shirts?
是……我的衬衫?
Yeah... Is it... not my style?
是的…它是……不是我的风格吗?
Or your sleeve length.
或者袖子的长度。
Better.
更好。
Fits perfectly.
完美了。
But still, I think it would be nicer...
不过,我还是觉得这样更好……
...if I had one of my own shirts.
…如果我有一件自己的衬衫。
Oh, OK. I think I can manage that.
哦,好吧。我想我能行。
No, it's OK.
不,这是好的。
It fits fine.
它符合很好。
It's just I was thinking...
只是我在想…
that it wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have to go
如果我不用去,就不会有问题
back and forth so much.
如此来回。
I mean I spend almost every night here.
我是说我几乎每天晚上都呆在这里。
So... what if I...
所以…如果我……
...moved in?
…搬进来吗?
Bad idea?
坏主意?
No!
不!
It's... a wonderful idea.
这是……一个很棒的主意。
For the future.
未来。
OK. Um...
好的。嗯…
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表