剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
He's one of the few demons
他是为数不多的恶魔之一
capable of doing something like this.
能够做这样的事情。
Yeah, but we've fought greater demons before,
是的,但我们以前也和恶魔战斗过,
but I've never seen anything like what happened
但我从没见过这样的事
at that party.
在那个聚会。
It has to do with the ley lines.
这和莱氏线有关。
Couldn't that mean the Seelie Queen is involved?
这难道不意味着西莉亚女王也牵涉其中吗?
What do demons have to do with ley lines?
恶魔和莱氏线有什么关系?
Healthy ley lines are the energy source for all magic,
健康的ley线条是所有魔法的能量来源,
Seelie and warlock alike,
西利和法师一样,
but they can become corrupted.
但它们可能会被腐蚀。
Asmodeus isn't just a greater demon.
阿斯莫迪亚斯不仅仅是一个更强大的恶魔。
He's the most powerful prince of Hell.
他是地狱里最强大的王子。
And if Lorenzo's right,
如果洛伦佐是对的,
what happened at the party is just the beginning.
聚会上发生的事情仅仅是个开始。
And...
和…
And you knew him personally?
你认识他吗?
Asmodeus is my father.
阿斯莫迪亚斯是我的父亲。
Look, I'm sorry I never told you.
听着,很抱歉我没告诉你。
I was ashamed.
我感到羞愧。
I knew every warlock had a demon parent,
我知道每个法师都有一个恶魔父母,
it's just... Asmodeus?
它只是…魔王”?
Well, we have to stop him.
我们得阻止他。
First we need to track him down.
首先我们得找到他。
And my father...
和我的父亲……
his magic is unique.
他的魔法是独一无二的。
But if I can study the corrupted ley lines,
但如果我能研究被破坏的ley线,
we might be able to find him.
我们也许能找到他。
What are we waiting for?
我们还在等什么?
We need to get into Lorenzo's mansion,
我们得去洛伦佐家,
and I'm afraid we'll never be able to portal through his wards
恐怕我们永远也进不去他的病房♥了
without him knowing.
没有他知道。
We don't always have to use magic.
我们不需要总是使用魔法。
Like taking a shower, right?
比如洗澡,对吧?
Breaking and entering isn't exactly like taking a shower.
破门而入和洗澡完全不一样。
Who said anything about breaking in?
谁说要破门而入的?
Focus! OK, OK.
注意了!好吧,好吧。
"Heterotroph"?
“异养生物”?
Oh, come on. That one's easy.
哦,来吧。一个很简单。
"Any animal incapable of making its own food."
“任何不能自己制♥造♥食物的动物。”
Yes! Sounds like someone I know.
是的!听起来像是我认识的人。
I don't need to make my own food,
我不需要自己做饭,
not when I'm one card away from you buying my dinner.
我离你请我吃饭只有一步之遥。
See, you have it backwards. You're one wrong answer away
看,你把它弄反了。你错了一个答案
from buying me dinner. So...
请我吃饭。所以…
OK. You don't even eat food.
好的。你甚至不吃东西。
Not yet, but...
还没有,但是……
...I'm working on it.
…我正在努力。
(GAGGING)
(呕吐)
It's a very slow process.
这是一个非常缓慢的过程。
Give me a second.
给我一秒钟。
Sorry, were you gonna eat this?
对不起,你要吃这个吗?
What is your problem?
你有什么问题?
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧?
It's bad enough when the vampire was just sleeping here,
吸血鬼睡在这里已经够糟了
but now you're shacking up with him?
但现在你和他上♥床♥了?
Oh, yeah. We can all smell it on you. It's disgusting.
哦,是的。我们都能闻到你身上的味道。很恶心。
My sex life
我的性生活
is none of your business.
不关你的事。
Then take it out of the Jade Wolf.
那就把它从玉狼那里拿出来。
Some of us are trying to eat.
我们中的一些人想要吃东西。
Simon and I
西蒙和我
aren't going anywhere.
不会去任何地方。
And just because Luke let you back into the pack,
就因为卢克让你回到队伍里,
doesn't mean I won't kick your ass.
这并不意味着我不会揍你。
Don't ever
永远不要
speak to me
跟我说话
like that again.
像这样了。
Hello?
喂?
Hi.
嗨。
Jace?
杰斯吗?
Do you know any really good
你知道有什么好吃的吗
[mundane restaurants?]
(普通餐馆吗?)
How did you get my number?
你怎么知道我的电♥话♥号♥码的?
Don't worry about that. Do you know any or not?
别担心。你到底知不知道?
Um...
嗯…
There's a really good
有一个非常好的
[Chinese fusion place on Canal Street.]
[运河街上的华人融合广场]
Ooh! Woods up in Williamsburg,
噢!在威廉斯堡的伍兹,
and then, if you want pizza
如果你想要披萨
[there's always Rizzo's, which--]
[总是有Rizzo's,它—]
Hello? Jace?
喂?杰斯吗?
Hey! How's Ollie?
嘿!奥利怎么样?
She's fine. She got a little banged up,
她很好。她受了点伤,
but she'll be all right.
但她会没事的。
Oh, good.
哦,很好。
Is there a special occasion I don't know about?
有什么特别的场合我不知道吗?
Not really. I'm...
不是真的。我…
grabbing dinner with Jace.
和杰斯共进晚餐。
Dinner?
吃饭好吗?
What are you doing here anyway?
你在这干嘛?
Uh... I'm just running this case by whoever's on duty.
嗯…我只是把这个案子交给当班的人处理。
I could help!
我可以帮助!
Jace'll understand.
杰斯会明白的。
No, no, no. I got it covered. You go.
不,不,不。我搞定了。你走。
Have fun.
玩得开心。
I pulled some surveillance footage off the NYPD server
我从纽约警♥察♥局的服务器上截取了一些监控录像
of our nurse who got possessed.
我们的护士着魔了。
Tim Dempsey.
蒂姆·邓普西。
I got a feeling his possession isn't just a one-off.
我觉得他的控球权不是一次性的。
Three homicides in 48 hours,
48小时内三起谋杀案,
all suspects good, decent folk
所有人都怀疑是好人
suddenly becoming unhinged and killing their loved ones.
突然变得精神错乱,杀死了他们所爱的人。
I'll search the footage for the exact moment
我将在录像中寻找确切的时刻
of Tim's possession.
蒂姆的占有。
It might take all night, but it's worth a shot.
也许要花上一整夜,但值得一试。
All right, take out on me.
好吧,跟我出去。
Señor Lightwood. I suppose you're here
莱特伍德先生。我想你在这儿
to defend Magnus Bane?
为了保护马格努斯·贝恩?
No. Actually, I'm here to defend you.
不。事实上,我是来保护你的。
And as the head of the Institute it's my job to keep you safe.
作为研究所的负责人,我的职责是保护你们的安全。
What if I can prove that Magnus is involved?
如果我能证明马格纳斯牵涉其中呢?
Seems like you have a conflict of interest, no?
你好像有利益冲突,不是吗?
My interest is in stopping the person
我的兴趣是阻止这个人
who corrupted your ley lines.
谁破坏了你的警戒线。
You have my word.
我向你保证。
Not a very loyal boyfriend, are you?
不是一个很忠诚的男朋友,是吗?
I believe in justice, Mr. Rey.
我相信正义,雷伊先生。
Now if you don't mind,
如果你不介意,
I would like to come in and take an official statement.
我想进来发表一份正式声明。
But of course.
当然。
(RUSHING AIR)
(空气)
You really believe that Magnus did this out of spite?
你真的相信马格纳斯这么做是出于恶意吗?
Magnus Bane is the only warlock I know
马格努斯·贝恩是我认识的唯一的法师
capable of conjuring that type of demonic magic.
能够召唤那种恶魔般的魔法。
Well, I assure you...
好吧,我向你保证……
if Magnus is behind this,
如果马格纳斯是幕后黑手,
I will turn him over to the Clave myself.
我要亲自把他交给律师。
Spoken like a true Shadowhunter.
说话像个真正的鬼影。
The law is hard, but it is the law.
法律是严厉的,但它就是法律。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表