剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Shadowhunters... - JACE: Jonathan Morgenstern is
上季暗影猎人…乔纳森·摩根斯特恩是
a demon-blooded monster who is responsible
一个负责任的恶魔
for the death of your friend. - CLARY: You're my brother.
因你朋友而死。 克莱瑞:你是我哥哥。
We can help you.
我们可以帮助你。
JONATHAN: I don't need your pity. I need your life!
乔纳森:我不需要你的怜悯。我需要你的生命!
(GRUNTING)
(的)
(SCREAMING)
(尖叫)
MAGNUS: I thought I had to choose between you
马格纳斯:我想我必须在你之间做出选择
and the downworld. But I don't.
和downworld。但是我不喜欢。
And you, vampire?
而你,吸血鬼?
You're learning to walk in the sun?
你在学习在阳光下走路?
She has this crazy obsession with me
她对我有一种疯狂的迷恋
because of the whole daylighter thing.
因为一整天都在变亮。
She threatened to hurt the people I care about.
她威胁说要伤害我在乎的人。
Why the Seelie Queen when it's all go?
当一切都结束了,为什么还要看西莉亚女王?
I have to go back to the Dumort.
我得回Dumort去。
I knew you were a man of your word.
我就知道你是个守信用的人。
ALEC: He doesn't have the Soul-Sword.
亚历克:他没有灵魂之剑。
He never did. - JACE: If you come back
他从来没有。如果你回来的话
with the other two mortal instruments,
用另外两种致命的工具,
the cup and the mirror,
杯子和镜子,
you can raise the Angel Raziel.
你可以举起天使拉兹尔。
The Angel will grant one wish.
天使会实现一个愿望。
I'm sorry. I had to.
我很抱歉。我不得不。
(GRUNTING)
(的)
You okay?
你没事吧?
The spear of the dead one.
死者的矛。
You killed Jace!
肯锡你杀了!
(GRUNTING)
(的)
RAZIEL: You may compel me to one action.
拉泽尔:你可以强迫我做一件事。
Be wise. I will grant but one.
是明智的。我只答应一个。
CLARY: I used the wish to bring you back.
克莱瑞:我是想带你回来。
JACE: Bringing people back...
杰斯:把人们带回来……
There's always a consequence.
总是有结果的。
Aahh... Mother...
唉呀……妈妈。
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧性的音乐)
I'm here now, son.
我来了,儿子。
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
(雷声隆隆)
(EERIE MUSIC)
(可怕的音乐)
(EERIE MUSIC)
(可怕的音乐)
The ley lines do not lie, my son.
鱼线不会说谎,我的孩子。
The energy is plentiful here.
这里的能源很丰富。
Soon...
很快……
...you will return my embrace.
…你会回报我的拥抱。
(RISING MUSIC)
(音乐)上升
We're coming
我们的到来
After you
在你
This is the hunt
这就是狩猎
This is the hunt
这就是狩猎
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
(小鸟喳喳叫)
(FAST-PACED MUSIC)
(快节奏的音乐)
CLARY: I stand before my fellow Shadowhunters...
克莱瑞:我站在我的暗影猎人伙伴面前……
...to receive the Rune of the Angel.
…接受天使的符文。
I take this mark to honour him...
我拿这个标记使他荣耀……
...to bring his light into me...
…把他的光带给我…
...to join the ranks of the Shadowhunters
…加入和平的守护者
the guardians of peace.
暗影猎人的行列。
(METALLIC HUMMING)
(金属的嗡嗡声)
INQUISITOR HERONDALE: This rune of angelic power
审判官:天使力量的符文
is well-deserved... and long overdue.
是当之无愧…和姗姗来迟的。
You are no longer a Shadowhunter in training.
你在训练中不再是一个暗影猎人。
You have defeated our greatest enemy.
你们打败了我们最大的敌人。
Valentine may have used the Mortal Instruments
瓦朗蒂娜可能用过致命的工具
to raise the Angel, Raziel,
为了唤醒天使,拉泽尔,
but you... prevented a wish from being granted.
但是你……阻止了一个愿望的实现。
Clarissa Fairchild, may your heroism
克拉丽莎·费尔柴尔德,愿你英勇无畏
be a shining example to Shadowhunters
成为暗影猎人的光辉榜样
across the world.
在世界各地。
Congratulations.
祝贺你。
(APPLAUSE AND WHISTLING)
(掌声、吹口哨)
(CLASSICAL MUSIC)
(古典音乐)
(INDISTINCT SPEAKING)
(模糊发言)
Congratulations! Ah, thank you!
—恭喜你!-啊,谢谢你!
How did it feel?
感觉如何?
Ah... it hurt.
啊…它伤害。
No, it was... amazing.
不,它是……很神奇的。
Just a little embarrassing with all these people around.
跟这么多人在一起有点尴尬。
Don't be embarrassed.
不要不好意思。
You are the hero of Alicante.
你是阿利坎特的英雄。
You went hand-to-hand with Valentine and killed him,
你和瓦朗蒂娜交手杀了他
so stop being so modest.
所以别谦虚了。
I'm going to go look for mom.
我要去找妈妈。
OK.
好的。
What you did was impressive,
你所做的令人印象深刻,
but there's more to the story, isn't there?
但这个故事还有更多的内容,不是吗?
I told you everything I know, Alec.
我把我知道的都告诉你了,亚历克。
Did you?
是吗?
I felt Jace die.
我觉得杰斯死了。
He says he has no idea why, but I know he's lying.
他说他不知道为什么,但我知道他在说谎。
Well, maybe you felt him being impaled.
也许你觉得他被刺穿了。
It was a pretty serious injury.
伤得很严重。
My Parabatai Rune disappeared.
我的帕拉巴泰符文消失了。
How do you explain that?
你对此有何解释?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Well, Jace is alive. That's all that matters.
杰斯还活着。这才是最重要的。
Yeah.
是的。
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
(小鸟喳喳叫)
(SOMBRE CELLO MUSIC)
(忧郁的大提琴音乐)
You OK?
你还好吗?
This is the closest I've ever gotten to them.
这是我离他们最近的一次。
Too bad it's in the Cemetery of the Disgraced.
太可惜了,它就在那个不光彩的人的墓地里。
They weren't bad people, Jace.
他们不是坏人,杰斯。
They just... made a terrible mistake.
他们只是…犯了一个可怕的错误。
They put their trust in my father.
他们信任我的父亲。
Jace, we need to tell Alec the truth
杰斯,我们得告诉亚历克真♥相♥
about what I did, about Raziel.
关于我所做的,关于拉兹尔。
No. He's your parabatai.
不。他和你的帕拉巴泰。
We can trust him. He's also the head
我们可以信任他。他也是头
of the New York Institute.
纽约研究所的。
If he didn't report us to the Clave,
如果他不向议会报告我们,
he'd be as guilty as we are.
他和我们一样有罪。
Guilty... of... what?
有罪……的……什么?
Compelling a wish from the Angel,
强迫天使许个愿,
it can only happen once.
这只能发生一次。
If the Clave ever found out what we did...
如果克拉维知道我们做了什么…
...they'd lock you in the Gard for the rest of your life.
…他们会把你关在院子里一辈子。
And if I had to do it all over again,
如果我要重来一遍,
I would.
我会的。
No one can know, Clary.
没人能知道,克莱瑞。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
(KISSING SOUND)
(亲吻的声音)
(HONKING)
(喇叭)
Here you go. Thank you.
给你。谢谢你!
MAIA: I can't keep telling her I haven't seen you.
玛雅:我不能一直告诉她我没见过你。
Girl's like a damn dog with a bone.
这女孩就像条长了骨头的狗。
Well, you're gonna have to deal with her at some point.
你总有一天会遇到她的。
Luke, mundanes finding out about the shadow world,
卢克,蒙大拿人发现了阴影世界,
it always ends badly, especially for them.
结果总是很糟糕,尤其是对他们来说。
LUKE: I know.
卢克:我知道。
MAIA: Have you seen Simon?
玛雅:你看见西蒙了吗?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表