剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I guess Lois justneeded some time
我想路易斯可能需要点时间
to see what wasright in front of her.
来看清眼前的东西吧
What*! Are we done?
好了吗
We are.
完事了
I've always heardhow beautiful Prague is.
我一直听说布拉格很美
It's like a storybook.
跟童话故事一样
We'll have to come back.
那我们再回来玩啊
I'll take you for a boatride on the river.
我带你去坐船
Sounds like a plan.
可以啊
We're here.
到了
Clearly the bouncer isn't happy about it.
很显然赏金猎人不是很开心啊
What's Kosti Lustr?
科思·拉斯特是什么
It means Bone Chandelier.
就是骨头水晶灯的意思
The Queen's favourite hangout,for Downworlders only.
这是女王最爱去的地方 只有下世界的人可以进去
Wait here. I'll workmy connections
等等 我去找找人
to get us inside.
把我们搞进去
I'm watching you.
我看着你呢哦
Just... give him time.
给他点时间吧
Once he trusts you,he's like a puppy.
等他信任你了 他就跟小狗狗一样
All he wants is love.
只想要爱
And all I want is you.
我只想要你
Clary, do you rememberthe first time we kissed?
克拉丽 你还记得我们第一次接吻吗
How could I forget?
怎么能忘
Please, come back to me.
请你一定要回来
What are you talking about*I'm... I'm right here.
你说什么呢 我就在这里啊
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I have to go help my brothersweet talk us inside.
我得去帮我哥哥说服守卫了
Jace, you there? Yeah. Isabelle is working as fast as she can to to get Gloriousre forged.
杰斯 能听到吗 伊莎贝尔在重造圣光之剑呢
where are you in Prague some place called Bone Chandelier.
你们在布拉格哪里 一个叫做骨头水晶灯的夜店
The Bone Chandelier?
骨头水晶灯
Right before the Uprising,I led a raid there to bring in
在起义之前 我们先进去突袭一下
some Seelie mercenaries.Security's tight.
精灵女王的雇佣兵 保安有很多
But if we need to finda way in, I can find it.
但如果需要进去 我可以想办法
Jace, how's Clary? so far so good. but things could get messy here.
杰斯 克拉丽怎么样 目前还好 但情况可能会失控
The plan is to kidnap Seelie Queen as a bargin chip to acquire Morning Star. Are you kidding me?
计划是绑♥架♥精灵女王作为交换辰星之剑的谈判筹码 什么
Is Jonathan tryingto get you all killed*
乔纳森是想让你们都死吗
Yeah, well me for sure. the queen comes down to this club once a month to pary with fellow downworlders,
肯定想让我死的 女王每月都会来这个夜店玩一次
if we warn her, it will blow your cover.
如果我们警告她 你的身份就暴露了
our best tatic is to get Glorious. ready and then make our move,
我们最好的办法就是准备好圣光之剑
the sooner the better. - I just spotted the Seelie with a blue sigil mark
越快行动越好 - 我刚看到了女王的守卫
One of the Queen's elite guard. Just watch your step.
那是最精英的守卫之一了 你要小心
They won't hestiste to kill you, Jonathan or Clary. Yeah, I'll do my best.
他们会毫不迟疑杀了你 乔纳森或者克拉丽的 我会尽力的
You're beautiful.
你好美啊
Who are you?
你是谁啊
Alec.
亚力克
You continue to surprise me.
你一直给我惊喜
There's nothing to beashamed of, Alec.
没什么好丢人的 亚力克
You hold the pain here.
你承受着疼痛
Whatever it is,I'm here for you.
无论是什么 我都在你身边
I know something's wrong.
我知道哪里不对
Magnus, I... I love you.
马格努斯 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Maybe we're too...Different*
可能我们太不一样了
Brother Zachariah.
撒加利亚兄弟
You said you werein desperate need of my help.
你说你急需我的帮助
I am.
是的
What is it, Magnus?
怎么了 马格努斯
I need you to eraseall my memories of Alec.
我需要你清除我所有关于亚力克的记忆
Should I take your silence to mean you won't help me*
你沉默是不打算帮助我吗
No, my dear friend.
不 亲爱的朋友
I will always be here for you.
我会一直在你身边的
You're speaking...
你说话了
Some words are too important
有些话太重要
not to be spoken aloud.
不能说出来
Magnus... you've lostgreat loves before.
马格努斯 你失去过挚爱
As have I.
我也是
And as painful asthose memories may be,
可能记忆很痛苦
they are a part of who we are.
但那是我们的一部分
I know.
我知道
But Alec is different.
但亚力克不同
Losing him, it...
失去他
It's breaking me.
我要垮了
I owe you my life,
我欠你一条命
and I would do anythingto help you.
我愿意做任何事情来帮你
For that very reason,
就因为这个
I must refuse your request.
我必须要拒绝你
How is that helping?
你这样怎么是帮我
I can't do this on my own!
我一个人做不到
You can.
你可以的
Pull the memories from your mind and send them to oblivion.
调出你脑海里的记忆 并遗忘掉它们
You have the magic.
你虽然拥有魔法
You simply don't have the heart.
但你却不忍♥心这么做
Because deep down,
因为在内心深处
you know you'll regret it.
你知道自己会后悔的
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办了
Magnus!
马格努斯
If erasing Alec from your life
如果你真的想把
is truly what you want...
亚力克从你生活中除去
you'll find the strength to do it on your own.
你会鼓起勇气自己做到的
Simon, I need to talk to you.
西蒙 我需要和你谈谈
I know you said no interruptions,
我知道你说不要来打扰你
but they insisted it was urgent.
但他们说这件事非常紧急
The serum that made Raphael a mundane,
让拉斐尔变成凡人的血清
he said there was some left and... is it in there?
他说还剩下一些 是在这里面吗
Don't touch that! The serum is not there.
不要碰那个 血清不在里面
I'm making a special sword to save Clary from Jonathan.
我要制♥作♥一把特殊的剑从乔纳森那里救出克拉丽
I thought you already captured Jonathan. He's got Clary?
我还以为你们已经抓住乔纳森了 他带走了克拉丽吗
It's a bit of a long story,but bottom line,
这件事说来话长 最重要的是
if we don't get to her soon, it...
如果我们不赶紧去找她
Look, I... I'll talk to you about the serum later.
这样 我回头再和你说血清的事
I promise. Wait, so there is some left?
我向你保证 等等 所以血清确实还有剩的吗
Yes. After the extraction for the sword for Clary,
是的 给克拉丽拔出剑之后
there's only one vial.
还会剩下一瓶
Just one?!
只有一瓶吗
Unfortunately. And as you can imagine,
不幸的是 你也能想象得到
deciding who gets it is a political mine field.
决定谁该得到它是个政♥治♥雷区
Are you saying no one's going to be able to get it?
你的意思是谁也不能得到吗
She's saying it's complicated.
她的意思是这件事非常复杂
I don't understand. Why did you have to destroy all of it?
我不明白 你们为什么要毁掉所有的血清呢
Was that really the only option? You've robbed every Downworlder
这真的是唯一的选择吗 你们夺走了每个地下世界人
of a second chance at a mundane life!
想要过平凡生活的机会
Look, We didn't have a choice! OK?
听着 我们别无选择 好吗
Believe me... I get wanting to go back.
相信我 我理解你们想回到过去
I almost killed my sister and I had to make my mom
我差点就杀死了我妹妹 我还得让我妈
believe that I was dead!
认为我已经死了
We all had lives that have been destroyed.
我们的生活都被毁掉过
I'm just trying to save Clary's.
我只想救克拉丽的
Nice chandelier.
吊灯真漂亮
Whose bones are those?
那是谁的骨头
Shadow hunters...
暗影猎人的
Stick with me, sis. You won't become part of the decor.
跟紧我 妹妹 不然你就变成装饰灯的一部分了
Unless that Seelie sees you.
除非那个精灵看到你了
The blue sigil mark means he's part
他脸上的蓝色标记意味着
of the Queen's security detail.
她是女王的安保人员之一
Probably best we don't buy him a drink.
我们还是不要请他喝酒了
See? I told you he'd be an asset.
看见没 我说了他是有用的
Evening, Tsunae. The regular, three shots.
晚上好 津尼 还是老要求 三杯酒
All right. The Queen will arrive shortly.
好了 女王马上就会到
She'll be seated at her favourite table.
她将坐在她最喜欢的桌子那里
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表