剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
What's up
怎么了
The pack is falling apartand apparently...
狼群正在分崩离析 但显然
you're on a date.
你在忙着泡妞
OK, it's not a date.We're working.
我不是在泡妞 我们在干正事
On what
什么正事
Shadowhunter stuff.
暗影猎人的事
Now, what's going on with the pack
狼群到底怎么了
It's Russell.
罗素在搞事
We need you to come home.
你得回来 我们需要你
Maia... Russell was right about me.
玛雅 罗素对我的看法是对的
I couldn't be in charge anymore.
我不能再带领大家了
When you're Alpha,
如果你是头狼
you need to make the packyour first priority.
你得把狼群放在首位
Your personal life takes a backseat.
自己的事都是次要的
And mine never did.
但我一直都没能做到
The pack needs you to lead it.
狼群需要你的带领
No. I'm looking at
不
all the leader the pack needs,
狼群需要的首领
right here in front of me.
正站在我面前
You want me to challenge Russell for Alpha
你想让我跟罗素争头狼的地位吗
He would rather die than tap out again,
他宁愿死也不愿再认输的
and that's if he doesn't rip my throat out first.
前提还得是他不会撕碎我的喉咙
You don't have to fight him...
你不必跟他打
You just need to get everyone to back you.
你只需要赢得所有人的支持就行
He'll have no choice but to stand down.
这样一来他就只能让位了
Maia, you're Alpha material.
玛雅 你天生就是当头狼的料
You're willing to put the pack
你愿意将狼群
before everything else.
看得重之又重
How do I...tell people what to do
我连自己的事情都搞不清除
when I can't get my own life to make sense
又怎么能告诉别人该干什么呢
You'll figure that part out.
车到山前必有路
She's been bitten.
她被咬了
When'd you find her
你什么时候发现她的
Just now.
就刚刚
We called you immediately.
就立马给你们打电♥话♥了
Any sign of Heidi
有海蒂的踪迹吗
I know where she went.
我知道她去哪了
I overheard her on her cell.She went to some hotel...
我无意中听到她打电♥话♥ 她去了家旅馆
The DuMort Yeah. DuMort.
是杜默特旅馆吗 是这名字
Someone was gonna let her hide there.
有人让她躲在那里
OK. No, no, no, no.
好的 不 你不能去
The Praetor willtake it from here, OK
接下来的事由执政官接手
No, but I can help you guys. I--
不 我能帮你们的
Yes, you can.
是的你能
By taking this girlto the hospital.
把她送去医院就算帮我们了
OK OK.
行吗 好的
Come on.
快来
Paradise Lost
《失乐园》啊
This edition was illustrated
这一版的插图
by a special sect of the Silent Brothers.
是由缄默兄弟的一个特殊派别所画
Seers. Valentine made me memorize it.
先知 瓦伦丁要我记下这个
He was obsessed with Lucifer's war on heaven
他曾痴迷于路西法的天堂之战
and his clash with his brother...
以及他和他哥哥大天使米迦勒
...the Archangel Michael.
之间的冲突
Jace... Michael and Lucifer weren't just siblings,
杰斯 米迦勒和路西法不仅是兄弟
they were connected...
他俩就像我和乔纳森
...just like me and Jonathan.
是相互维系着的
Look. In this one...
看这幅画
...the rune is gone.
符文消失了
Michael vanquished Lucifer.
米迦勒征服了路西法
He must have found some wayto separate himself.
他肯定是找到了断开联♥系♥的方法
That means there is a way.
这就意味着的确有法子
We just have to find it.
我们只需把它找出来
Clary What's going on
克拉里你怎么了
What's wrong
出什么事了
Oh, my Go... Ah!
天啊
What's happening
这是怎么了
It must be Jonathan.
肯定是乔纳森干的
He's burning himself. Here.
他在自焚 来
It stopped.
停下了
Yeah, for now.
暂时而已
Jace, I... I haveto get this thing off of me.
杰斯 我必须破除我和他的连接
It's too dangerous. We stilldon't know what it's--
太危险了 现在还不清楚这样
I don't care!
我不管
I will carve it out myselfif I have to.
就算开膛剖腹我都无所谓
I am getting this thingoff of me.
我必须要破除我和他的连接
Now!
立刻马上
Check the back. What's the meaning of this
搜后面 你这是做什么
You are harbouring a fugitive.
你窝藏了个逃犯
Heidi McKenzie.
海蒂·麦肯齐
She's not here.She's not a part of this clan.
她不在这 她不是我们的族人
You're lying.
撒谎
How dare you barge into my homeand call me a liar!
闯进我家还说我撒谎 你好大胆子
This vampire has killed a Praetor.
她已经杀了一名执政官
She's killed mundanes.
还杀了麻瓜
And now we have it on goodauthority that she's here.
现在我们有可靠的证据证明她就在这
Well, your "good authority"is mistaken.
你和你所谓的当局都搞错了
So I suggest you leave,
我建议你在事态难堪之前
before things get ugly.
赶紧离开这里
Move.
滚蛋
Wait!
等等
You're obstructing
你是在妨碍
Praetor Lupus business. I don't give a damn
狼族执政官执行公务 我才不管
what you call yourselves,
你自称什么
but you just assaulted the head of this Clan.
但你刚刚侮辱了我们部落的首领
Basement's clear.Heidi isn't here.
地下室安全 海蒂不在这
Is that not what I just said
我刚刚不就是这么说的么
No, no, no.
不 不可能
No, no. She's here.
不 她肯定在这
She has to be.You're hiding her.
她肯定在这 你把她藏起来了
Enough. Show these mongrelsto the door.
够了 把这些杂种扔出去
It appears they haven't been housebroken.
很显然他们真缺乏管教
Well, let'sget this over with.
咱们赶紧搞定这事吧
It's gonna be painful.
会很痛的
Are you sure you'reready for that
你确定你准备好了吗
The more it hurts me,
要是我很疼
the more it hurts Jonathan.
那乔纳森也会很疼的
Bring it.
放马来吧
Clary...
克拉里
It's OK. I'm OK.
没事的 我没事
Is it gone Is it gone
消掉了吗 消掉了吧
No...
不
There you are!
你在这儿呢
You weren't picking upyour phone.
怎么不接电♥话♥
Sorry, I've just...
抱歉 我刚
I've been, you know, distracted.
我刚刚 有点事
But what's up
怎么了嘛
Heidi's back.
海蒂回来了
Last time she was in town,she attacked Isabelle
上次她来的时候 她因为误认为
thinking she was my girlfriend,and I don't want her to attack
伊莎贝尔是我女朋友而袭击了她 我可不想她再来
my... my actual girlfriend.
袭击我的真女友
Well, I appreciate that,but I don't need a bodyguard.
谢谢你 但我不需要保安
I know. I'm glad you're here, though.
我知道 不过还是谢谢你能来
So we can... you know, talk.
这样我们 就能好好聊聊了
Yeah. I would love to.
好的 我挺想的
I'd love to talk'cause, you know,
我挺想谈谈的 因为
that it's been...
在我们上次
so much has happened since we last talked.
谈过以后 发生了那么多事
Simon, I am so glad you're back to your old self again.
西蒙 我很高兴你做回了从前的自己
Yeah... I mean, me too.
没错 我也是
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表