剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
所以 你们科技处有什么新技术吗
It's a little too early to fill you in on the details,
现在还不能把细节告诉你
but let's just say I'm on the verge of a...
概况来说 我们马上就要有
major breakthrough.
重大突破了
Oh... You can't tease me like that!
别吊我胃口啊
Tell me more.
再说详细一点嘛
I've already said too much.
我已经说了很多了
Excuse me. This is the Institute.
抱歉 这是学院发来的
By all means.
请随意
Oh, God...
天呐
Clary?
克拉丽
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm looking through my old sketchbooks.
我在翻看我以前的速写本
When I was a kid, I had this reoccurring nightmare.
我小的时候 总是做同样的噩梦
It was terrifying. I would wake up screaming.
非常可怕的噩梦 我每次都尖叫着醒来
My mom thought that if I drew what I was seeing,
我妈妈觉得如果我能把梦到的东西画下来
it would help me deal with it.
我就能克服恐惧
You dreamt of a boy in a burning tower.
你梦见在一个男孩儿在燃烧的塔里
There was this evil queen
曾经有个邪恶的女王
that kept her prince locked in a burning tower,
她把自己的王子锁在一个燃烧的塔里
so that he could neverlove anyone but her.
这样他就只能爱她了
And I was the princess that was supposed to rescue him.
而我是那个要拯救王子的公主
Every time I would climb that tower,
每次我都会爬到塔上面
and just as I'd reach the top...
每次我快要到达顶端的时候
I would fall.
我都会掉下去
I never made it to the top.
我从来没有爬到顶端过
I couldn't rescue him.
我救不了他
I can still hear his screams.
我依然能听到他的尖叫声
It was him.
是他
The prince was Jonathan.
那个王子是乔纳森
Maybe...
也许
Maybe I was supposed to save him...
也许我应该去救他的
but I didn't.
但我没有
I couldn't. Clary, hey.
我没能 克拉丽 嘿
Even if this was a message from the angels...
即使这是天使传递给你的信息
...you were just a kid. Yeah, but if I had known,
你当时只是个孩子 是的 但如果我当时意识到的话
if I could've saved him, then...
如果我救了他的话
maybe... maybe he wouldn't be who he is today.
也许 也许他就不是今天的样子了
No.
不
It was already too late.
当时已经太晚了
You couldn't have changed him.
你改变不了他的
You still can't.
你现在也不行
Jonathan is who he is.
乔纳森就是这样的人
I already told you. My name is Zeke Russo.
我不是说了吗 我叫齐克·拉索
I killed a mundane in Queens.
我在皇后区杀了一个凡人
Who are you in contact with?
你在联♥系♥谁
I told you. No one.
我说了 我谁也没有联♥系♥
Fine. Then I am calling my supervisor,
行吧 那我要给我上级汇报了
who will not be as kind as I am.
他们可没有我这么善良
Please, do that.
快去吧
I look forward to meeting them.
我一直很想见他们
Raphael?
拉斐尔
Raphael?
拉斐尔
Raphael, is that you?!
拉斐尔 是你吗
Are you a Daylighter now?
你现在是日行者了吗
No.
不
I'm not a Daylighter.
我不是日行者
I'm human.
我是人类了
A gray hair...
长了根白头发
I have an idea.
我有个想法
Tell me. Afterdinner digestifs
说吧 咱们喝完餐后酒
back at my place.
可以回到我家去
I have the most beautiful view
从我家阳台可以看到
of the fountains from my balcony.
非常美丽的喷泉之景
Apologies.
不好意思
Work. I should get this.
是工作上的事 我得去接一下
What is it? There's a vampire
怎么了 这儿有一个吸血鬼
here who's not who he says he is,
声称自己是另一个人
and he's communicating with someone on the outside.
他在和外面的某个人联♥系♥
Send me his file.
把他的信息发过来
Don't let him out of your sight.
不要让他脱离你的视线
I don't understand.
我不明白
What happened in that room?
那间屋子里发生了什么
They injected me with something,
他们给我注射了什么东西
and my body felt like it was burning from the inside out.
我的身体从内而外都在燃烧
And just when I thought I was dying...
就在我觉得自己要死的时候
...I suddenly became human again.
我突然变成了人类
It's gotta be the Heavenly Fire.
肯定是天堂之火
They gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for.
他们给予了我最好的礼物
You think this is a gift?
你觉得这算礼物吗
It's more like a theft.
这更像是盗窃
Iris Rouse?
艾瑞斯·拉丝
They took my magic,
他们夺走了我的法力
what made me who I am.
是我的法力造就了我
They stole my very soul.
他们偷走了我的独特灵魂
All these Downworld prisoners,
所有暗影世界的囚犯们
they're having their powers taken away, their traits.
他们的能力 他们的特质都被剥夺了
Warlocks, werewolves,vampires, Seelies.
术士 狼人 吸血鬼 精灵们
They're making them all mundane
通过注射天堂之火
by injecting them with Heavenly Fire.
把他们都变成了凡人
So, the Clave's had Glorious all along?
圣光之剑一直都在圣庭那吗
Just a fragment of the sword,
只有一些碎片
but enough to create a serum.
已经足够制♥作♥出血清了
This is the Clave's perverted way in rehabilitating
圣庭就是在用这种变♥态♥的方式
the prisoners?
来改造囚犯的吗
Aldertree, not the Clave.
是阿尔德特雷 不是圣庭
And it gets worse.
现在越来越糟糕了
How? Aldertree is planning on using
为什么 阿尔德特雷计划把这种
the serum beyond the prison population.
血清用到犯人之外的人身上
He has a plan to slip it into the water supply
他打算先把它倒入纽约市的
in New York City as a trial run...
供水系统里作为尝试
for worldwide disbursement.
然后就要净化全世界的暗影生物
So all Downworlders get cured whether they like it or not?
所有暗影生物 不管愿不愿意都得被治愈吗
Do you have the location? I have the coordinates.
你知道在哪里吗 我知道坐标
OK. Go get backup. We have to get Simon out of there.
好的 去叫些后援过来 我们得让西蒙离开那里
The thought of living the next...
一想到我接下来的50年里
50 odd years without magic?
都要活在没有法力中
I'll take death by actual fire
我宁愿哪天被真火烧死
over this heavenly stuff any day.
而不是得到这什么天堂之火
At least when they kill you at the Gard they do it quickly.
至少他们在杀你的时候动手很快
I gotta get that heavenly stuff to save my friend Clary.
我需要天堂之火来救我的朋友克拉丽
Hello, Simon Lewis.
你好啊 西蒙·路易斯
OK. You got me. My name's not Zeke, and I didn't kill anyone.
好吧 你查到我了 我不叫齐克 但我没有杀过任何人
I just need the Heavenly Fire to save my best friend's life.
我只是需要天堂之火来救我好朋友的命
Only reason I'm here, I swear.
这是我唯一来这儿的原因 我发誓
Look, I thought I was here to help people...
听着 我也以为自己是来帮助人的
rehabilitate the prisoners.
让囚犯们恢复正常生活
I just found out that I was helping Aldertree create
我刚发现我在帮助阿尔德特雷制♥作♥
a weapon of mass destruction against Downworlders.
伤害暗影生物们的大规模杀伤武器
Aldertree? Victor Aldertree?
阿尔德特雷 维克多·阿尔德特雷吗
Your friend Isabelle filled me in.
你朋友伊莎贝尔告诉我的
He wants to dump Heavenly Fire in the water supply
他想把天堂之火注入水里
and turn every Downworlder into a mundane against their will.
然后把每一个暗影世界者都变成一个凡人
You can't let him do that.
你不能让他这么做
I don't plan on it.
我没打算这么做
Look, I might be a Shadowhunter,
听着 我可能是个暗影猎人
but I'm a Downworlder too.
但我也是暗影生物之一
And no one gets to take that away from me.
谁都不能夺走这一点
But I can't stop him by myself. I'm gonna need help.
但我自己一个人没法阻止他 我需要帮助
I'm in.
我加入
So am I.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表