剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Of course I can!
我当然可以!
I knew there was something off about that warlock...
我就知道那个男巫有点不对劲……
I should have followed my gut.
我应该跟着感觉走。
The past is the past,
过去的就让它过去吧,
but you and I both know you're powerful enough to reverse this.
但你我都知道你有足够的能力扭转这一切。
Well, that's the problem.
这就是问题所在。
I'm too powerful for my own good.
我太强大了。
I'm too powerful for anyone's good.
我太强大了,对任何人都没有好处。
The elixir is irreversible.
长生不老药是不可逆的。
Jace was already compromised
杰斯已经妥协了
before your elixir ever touched his lips.
在你的长生不老药碰触他的嘴唇之前。
It's not gonna be easy,
这并不容易
but don't act like you're some helpless
但别表现得像个无助的人
40-year-old warlock.
40杰斯术士。
You're Magnus Bane.
你是马格努斯灾祸。
I've gotta get home to Madzie.
我得回麦琪家了。
The babysitter must be exhausted.
保姆一定累坏了。
But don't give up.
但是不要放弃。
Do what you do best.
做你最擅长的。
Think outside the box.
跳出思维定势。
LUKE: I'm picking up on Ollie's scent. We're close.
卢克:我闻到了奥利的气味。我们接近。
I should have never told her about the Shadow World.
我真不该告诉她关于阴影世界的事。
SIMON: You did everything you could to keep her out of this.
西蒙:你做了所有你能做的来阻止她。
Hell, you even encantoed her and it still didn't stop her.
见鬼,你甚至把她包起来了,但还是没能阻止她。
Yeah, but she's my partner.
是啊,但她是我的搭档。
I'm responsible if she doesn't come home at the end of the day.
如果她一天下来不回家,我要负责。
Are you gonna be able to control your condition?
你能控制自己的病情吗?
"Condition"?
“条件”?
'Cause if we do find Ollie,
因为如果我们找到奥利
there's no telling what she'll do.
谁也不知道她会做什么。
She's still human...
她仍然是人类…
and so are the others.
其他人也是如此。
I never thought of that.
我从来没想过。
As far as I know, all I have to do
据我所知,我所要做的就是
is avoid any type of attack.
是避免任何形式的攻击。
I had a guy helping me figure it out.
有个人帮我弄明白了。
He was like my supernatural life coach.
他就像我的超自然生命导师。
He says he works for this...
他说他为这个工作…
top secret organization called the Praetor Lupus.
被称为“裁判官狼疮”的绝密组织。
Have you heard of it?
你听说过吗?
I'm the one that called them in the first place.
我是第一个打电♥话♥给他们的人。
So you knew about this this whole time?!
所以你一直都知道这件事?!
They were a great resource to me when I first turned.
当我第一次转身的时候,他们对我来说是一个很好的资源。
I thought they could help you too.
我想他们也能帮你。
"Help"? All they've done is drop a bomb
“帮助”?他们所做的就是扔炸♥弹♥
on the best thing I have going for me right now.
我现在拥有的最好的东西。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
They sent Maia's scumbag ex.
他们把玛雅的前女友送去了。
Jordan
约旦
The one and only.
唯一的。
How is Maia?
玛雅怎么样?
Is that thing still infected?
那个东西还在感染吗?
It's been weeks.
这是周。
It's just a scratch.
只是擦伤而已。
Oh, that is not just a scratch.
哦,那不只是擦伤。
Stray dogs have diseases. You need to see a doctor.
流浪狗有疾病。你需要去看医生。
I don't need to see a doctor.
我不需要看医生。
It'll be fine.
它会没事的。
You said you wanted to meet. What's up?
你说你想见我。有什么事吗?
I have amazing news.
我有个惊人的消息。
I got into Rutgers...
我被罗格斯大学录取了…
on a full scholarship in Marine Sciences.
获得海洋科学的全额奖学金。
Isn't that amazing?!
是不是很不可思议!
Wow.
哇。
"Wow"?
“哇”?
I thought you'd be proud of me.
我以为你会为我感到骄傲。
No, I am. It's...
不,我是。这是……
It's just...
它只是…
What about Fiji?
斐济呢?
I mean, Fiji was just, like, a fantasy.
我是说,斐济只是个幻想。
You know? Something to... daydream about.
你知道吗?的东西……做白日梦。
It wasn't real.
这不是真实的。
Yeah, well, it was real to me!
对我来说是真的!
I have to get out of Jersey, Maia.
我得离开泽西,玛雅。
And so do you.
你也是。
We can make this work.
我们能做到。
I will work my ass off
我会努力工作的
to get us there. I'll make plans for the surf school.
把我们带到那里。我要为冲浪学校做计划。
OK? It... it... Jordan...
好吗?它……它……乔丹……
I want to make a life for us too but here,
我也想为我们创造生活,但在这里,
where I can go to school.
我可以去哪里上学。
No.
不。
You are not abandoning our dream
你没有放弃我们的梦想
FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP!
对于一些奖学金!
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
Nothing. I'm fine.
什么都没有。我很好。
It's not nothing. Tell me what's going on.
它不是什么。告诉我发生了什么事。
I gotta go.
我要走了。
Maia?
玛雅?
Maia?
玛雅?
Maia
玛雅
Yeah.
是的。
Really? 'Cause you kind of seem bummed.
真的吗?因为你看起来有点沮丧。
No. I'm just...
不。我只是…
I'm just thinking.
我只是思考。
Thinking's good.
思考很好。
Are you gonna eat those spring rolls?
你要吃春卷吗?
No.
不。
Help yourself. Where are you headed?
帮助你自己。你要去哪里?
To do something I should've done a long time ago.
做一些我很久以前就该做的事。
What kind of cage fits in a duffle bag?
什么样的笼子适合放在行李袋里?
I'll explain later.
稍后我将解释。
I made sure it wouldn't be detected as missing.
我确保它不会被发现丢失。
That should keep the Clave off our backs.
这样我们就不会背上有裂缝了。
Hmm. All we have to do is find Jace.
嗯。我们要做的就是找到杰斯。
You know, sometimes I...
有时候我…
think it would've been better
我觉得这样会更好
if Jace had never met me.
如果杰斯从没见过我。
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
I've known Jace a lot longer than you have.
我认识杰斯比你还久。
Before, all he cared about was the hunt.
以前,他只关心打猎。
Yeah.
是的。
Then he met you,
然后他遇见了你
and it was like he woke up from a deep sleep.
他从沉睡中醒来。
From that day on...
从那天起……
he became a different Jace.
他变成了一个不同的杰斯。
A happier Jace.
杰斯更快乐。
Hey. Did you get it?
嘿。你收到了吗?
Some assembly required, but yes.
需要一些装配,但是是的。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Jace.
杰斯。
Sorry to startle you.
对不起吓着你了。
I probably should've warned you I was coming.
也许我该警告你我要来。
It's always wonderful to see you.
见到你总是很高兴。
What brings you to Alicante?
什么风把你吹到阿利坎特来了?
I need you to escort me
我需要你护送我
to the Cemetery of the Disgraced.
到耻辱者的墓地去。
That's an odd place to go at this hour.
在这个时候去那地方真奇怪。
Why?
为什么?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表