剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I just wanted a piece of my old life back:
我只想要回我过去的生活:
to be with Rosa...
和罗莎在一起…
...to watch the sun rise, and...
…看太阳升起,还有……
to be normal.
是正常的。
So you were willing to let someone else
所以你愿意让别人
go through all this pain so your life could be better?
经历这些痛苦,你的生活会变得更好吗?
I thought I knew you.
我以为我认识你。
I won't report your crimes to the Clave...
我不会向警♥察♥报告你的罪行…
...on one condition:
…但是有一个条件:
leave the city.
离开这个城市。
Tonight.
今晚。
Are you kidding me? Dude, fireballs are a crutch!
你在开玩笑吧?伙计,火球是拐杖!
Yeah? Well, you picked my guy first!
是吗?你先选了我的人!
OK, OK.
好吧,好吧。
That's my stoner neighbour.
那是我的邻居。
This guy always locks himself out of the building.
这家伙总是把自己锁在大楼外面。
All right, fine. No worries.
好了,好了。不用担心。
I'll just beat your ass when you get back.
等你回来我就揍你一顿。
Thanks for calling it in, but I told you to keep your distance.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来,但我告诉过你保持距离。
Well, I didn't like the way things ended up
我不喜欢事情的结局
with me and Simon the other day, so...
前几天我和西蒙在一起,所以…
I thought I'd stop by tomorrow and check on him.
我想明天过来看看他。
KYLE: [Lay off while I do my job.]
凯尔:(我工作的时候,你先别干了。)
Simon Lewis belongs to the Praetor now.
西蒙·刘易斯现在属于法官。
Jace? Hey, you missed the alert.
杰斯吗?嘿,你错过警报了。
I was just checking in to see...
我只是想看看……
Oh, my God. Jace...
哦,我的上帝。杰斯……
Jace, what's going on? Talk to me.
杰斯,怎么了?跟我说话。
I was walking back from...
我正从……走回来。
...from the Jade Wolf, and...
来自玉狼,还有…
I don't know how I got here.
我不知道我是怎么来的。
Clary, I think I'm...
克莱瑞,我想我…
I think I'm losing my mind.
我想我快疯了。
Are you Magnus Bane?
你是马格努斯·贝恩吗?
I am. How can I help you?
我是。我能帮你什么忙吗?
I have a rather... complicated problem,
我有一个相当……复杂的问题,
and I hear if anyone can help me...
我听说如果有人能帮我…
it's you.
这是你的。
Come on in.
进来吧。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表