剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Do you think Jace did this to her?
你觉得是杰斯对她做的吗?
Clary might have done this to herself.
克莱瑞可能对自己做了这样的事。
She's leaving us bread crumbs.
她给我们留下了面包屑。
Lilith's hiding in a mundane building?
莉莉丝躲在一栋普通的房♥子里?
The trail led us here.
这条小路把我们带到这里。
She's trying to put as many bodies as possible
她想把尽可能多的尸体放进去
between her and anyone with a mind to stop her.
在她和任何想阻止她的人之间。
]
]
We might be on our own.
我们可能要靠自己。
I'm sure Magnus is just waiting
我相信马格努斯只是在等着
to make some sort of dramatic entrance.
做一些戏剧性的入口。
Yeah...
是的…
Let's hope so.
让我们希望如此。
Thanks for the intel.
谢谢你提供的情报。
I'll call Izzy. She and Simon
我叫伊兹。她和西蒙
Bring me a blade.
给我一把剑。
Mom... I'm gonna ask you to sit this one out.
妈妈……我要请你坐着不谈这件事。
Against the Queen of Hell?!
对抗地狱女王?!
[You're gonna need all the help you can get.]
(你需要所有你能得到的帮助。)
Please, Mom, for me.
求你了,妈妈,给我。
Let us do the heavy lifting.
让我们来干这重活儿吧。
We pull this off,
我们成功了,
Jace is gonna need you.
杰斯需要你。
I know the timing sucks, but we need you.
我知道时间紧迫,但我们需要你。
Lilith has Clary.
莉莉丝克莱瑞。
No... And the one thing
不…有一件事
aside from Clary's Sunlight rune that has proven to work
除了克莱瑞的阳光符文已经被证明是有效的
against Lilith's disciples--
对莉莉丝的门徒
My mark...
我的马克…
which Heidi somehow knew about.
海蒂不知怎么知道的。
I thought... I thought the Seelie Queen told her,
我以为……我以为是西利王后告诉她的
but what if...
但是,如果……
what if Lilith freed Heidi?
如果莉莉丝放了海蒂呢?
Simon, if you can't do this,
西蒙,如果你做不到
everyone will understand.
每个人都能理解。
OK? No! No.
好吗?不!不。
I just lost my mom.
我刚失去妈妈。
I'm not losing Clary too.
我也不会失去克莱瑞。
ALEC: Simon's been in the building forever.
亚历克:西蒙永远都在这栋楼里。
What's taking him so long?
他怎么这么久才来?
Alec, it's a high rise.
亚历克,这是高层建筑。
Sorry. I tried to get as close as I could
对不起。我试着尽可能地靠近他
without anyone noticing, but...
没有人注意到,但是…
...my vamp ears couldn't hear Clary inside anywhere.
…我的鞋面耳朵在任何地方都听不到克莱里的声音。
Lilith must be concealing her location
莉莉丝一定在隐藏她的位置
with some kind of glamour.
带着某种魅力。
Let's find out.
让我们找出答案。
What does that one do?
它是做什么的?
Spiritum. It allows us to see currents of supernatural energy.
Spiritum。它让我们看到超自然能量的流动。
So, if we can't see the shark in the ocean,
所以,如果我们看不到海里的鲨鱼,
...you can still see the waves it makes.
…你仍然可以看到它产生的波浪。
Lilith has portal wards on the perimeter...
莉莉丝在外♥围♥有传送门病房♥…
...and she's redirected ley lines to the top floor.
…她把雷线重定向到顶层。
I've never seen magic that strong.
我从未见过如此强大的魔法。
With or without Magnus,
无论马格努斯在不在
we have to get Clary out of there.
我们得把克莱里救出来。
Look, Lilith's gonna throw everything she has at us,
莉莉丝会把她所有的东西都扔给我们
including Jace.
包括杰斯。
For the record, I'd rather not vaporize Jace
郑重声明,我不想让杰斯蒸发
if he tries to kill me, but I can't control
如果他想杀我,但我控制不了
how this thing works, or the fact that he'll
这是怎么回事,还是他会
probably try to kill me during the fight.
可能在打架的时候想杀了我。
That's a good point.
说得好。
I have another way you can be helpful.
我有另一个方法你可以帮上忙。
What am I gonna do with a steely?
我要用钢铁做什么?
Stele.
石碑。
I've heard it both ways.
我听过两种说法。
The fire alarm just went off downstairs.
楼下的火警刚刚响了。
The mundanes are evacuating the building.
芒丹人正在疏散建筑物。
There's no fire.
没有火。
Luke Garroway is leading a strike team from the Institute.
卢克·加罗威领导着该研究所的一支突击队。
Is the Daylighter with them?
和他们在一起是白天吗?
Why do you care if Simon's here?
你为什么在乎西蒙在不在?
Keep them away from my boy.
离我儿子远点。
Avoid the vampire. Kill the rest.
避免了吸血鬼。杀了其余的。
LUKE: Remember, you see any Disciples,
路加:记住,你看到任何门徒,
stay non-lethal. We might be able to restore them eventually.
保持非致命。我们也许最终能够恢复它们。
Zero body count is gonna be a lot easier
零死亡人数会容易得多
without any mundanes in the way.
没有任何障碍。
Looks like the plan's working so far.
看来这个计划到目前为止是可行的。
Building's been emptied out on our end.
我们这边的楼已经空了。
All clear back here. Heading to meet the fire department.
后面都清了。去见消防队。
Looks like security's the last one out.
看来保安是最后一个出来的。
Which means we've got about five minutes
也就是说我们还有五分钟
before emergency response gets in the way.
在紧急情况出现之前。
Here's to hoping Lilith has a short fuse.
希望莉莉丝脾气暴躁。
How do we know if she takes the bait?
我们怎么知道她上钩了?
Call it a hunch.
就叫它直觉吧。
Careful.
小心。
He's still in here.
他还在这里。
And he's prepared to die for it.
他准备为此而死。
I won't hesitate to fulfill that wish.
我将毫不犹豫地实现这个愿望。
I could kill you with my magic right now...
我现在就可以用我的魔法杀了你…
but I'd rather make Jace watch
但我宁愿让杰斯看表
as I tear you apart with his hands.
当我用他的手把你撕成碎片。
Hey there... Partner.
嘿……合作伙伴。
You really think that can hurt me?
你真的认为那样会伤害我吗?
Only one way to find out.
只有一个办法可以知道。
AGH!
唉,
AGH!
唉,
Your boy is crying, you know.
你儿子在哭,你知道的。
He's begging me...
他求我……
begging me not to do this.
求我不要这么做。
Jace...
杰斯……
I know you're in there...
我知道你在里面…
It's OK.
没关系。
I forgive you.
我原谅你。
It wasn't you.
这不是你。
I'm sorry we couldn't save you.
很抱歉我们没能救你。
They say the worst pain a Shadowhunter can feel
他们说剃须匠能感觉到的最痛
is the loss of his parabatai.
是失去了帕拉帕泰。
Come here.
到这里来。
It's time for Jace to finally feel it.
是时候让杰斯最终感受一下了。
ALEC!
亚历克!
NO!
不!
Stay with me!
留在我身边!
Mom said... you'd make a dramatic entrance.
妈妈说……你的出场会很有戏剧性。
Wise woman.
聪明的女人。
Alec! Alec!
亚历克!亚历克!
Magnus, please, you've gotta fix him!
马格努斯,求你了,你得搞定他!
I can't.
我不能。
You can't?! What do you mean you can't?
你不能?!你说你不能是什么意思?
My magic...
我的魔法…
...it's gone.
…这是一去不复返了。
I traded it to break Lilith's hold on you.
我用它来打破莉莉丝对你的控制。
Jace... it wasn't you.
杰斯……这不是你。
I'll take care of him.
我会照顾他的。
I'm going to get Clary.
我去找克莱瑞。
Jace is coming for you.
杰斯来找你了。
They all are.
他们都是。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表