剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Clarissa...
克拉丽莎……
is the only one I will speak to.
是我唯一愿意和他说话的人。
I will not tell you a thing.
我什么也不告诉你。
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
But my daughter...
但是我的女儿……
Clary will question you first.
克莱瑞会先问你。
But the Clave will be watching.
但Clave将拭目以待。
Lilith, Queen of Edom, here in New York City?
莉莉丝,以东女王,就在纽约?
That's a terrifying prospect.
这是一个可怕的前景。
It is indeed. My Institute is hunting her as we speak.
它确实是。我们说话的时候,我的研究所正在追捕她。
But she's proven rather... elusive.
但她已经证明了…难以捉摸。
More tea?
更多的茶吗?
Yes, please.
是的,请。
Té rojo is my favorite.
特罗约是我的最爱。
Lilith has taken a lieutenant using some form of mind control.
莉莉丝用某种精神控制的方法找到了一名中尉。
A Shadowhunter. Our goal is to break him free,
Shadowhunter。我们的目标是让他自♥由♥
so that he can tell us everything about her plans,
这样他就能告诉我们她的计划
her location and her weaknesses.
她的位置和弱点。
But this will require a...
但这需要……
great deal of magic.
非常神奇。
You want my warlocks to confront this lieutenant?
你想让我的法师去对抗这个中尉?
No. Only one.
不。只有一个。
Magnus Bane.
马格努斯灾祸。
He has found a spell
他找到了咒语
that allows him to channel the magic of other warlocks.
这让他可以引导其他法师的魔法。
He'll be the only one in danger.
他是唯一有危险的人。
Of course, we would never move forward
当然,我们永远不会前进
without your blessing.
没有你的祝福。
The Shadowhunters have a duty to fight demons,
Shadowhunters有责任与恶魔战斗,
but the warlocks do not.
但是法师们没有。
By helping you, we risk making an enemy
帮助你,我们冒着树敌的危险
of a Queen of Hell.
地狱的女王。
Lilith isn't even a threat to us.
莉莉丝甚至对我们都不是威胁。
Yes, she is.
是的,她是。
She corrupted the ley lines,
她破坏了莱伊的台词
endangering warlocks all over the city.
危及整个城市的法师。
That issue was resolved.
这个问题解决了。
Yes.
是的。
And while you gladly took the credit,
当你高兴地接受荣誉时,
we both know who really purified those ley lines.
我们都知道是谁真正净化了这些雷线。
Maybe your people deserve to know the truth too.
也许你们的人也应该知道真♥相♥。
I risked my Institute helping the warlocks.
我冒着我的学院帮助法师的危险。
If you have any honour,
如果你有任何荣誉,
you'll return the favor.
你会报答我的。
El honor es en el acto.
荣誉就是一切。
I will speak to my people about this at once.
我要马上把这件事告诉我的人♥民♥。
Rabbi Abromowitz.
拉比Abromowitz。
Simon Lewis. Shalom.
西蒙·刘易斯。您好。
Yeah, that's... that's... yeah.
是的,那是……这是……是的。
Um, thank you. My mom's doing very well.
嗯,谢谢你。我妈妈很好。
Uh, I was calling with a question, actually,
我打电♥话♥是想问个问题
about the... about the Book of Genesis.
关于……关于创世纪。
Yeah. Um...
是的。嗯…
Do you remember the Mark of Cain?
你还记得该隐的记号♥吗?
I know how he got it, I just want to know
我知道他是怎么得到的,我只是想知道
how did he get rid of it?
他是怎么摆脱它的?
He never did. That's... that's...
他从来没有。这是……这是……
That's fantastic. Thanks... thanks anyway, Rabbi.
这太棒了。谢谢……谢谢,拉比。
Maia?
玛雅?
Heidi.
海蒂。
I didn't know they let you make calls in the Praetor Lupus.
我不知道他们让你在“裁判官红斑狼疮”里打电♥话♥。
[Yeah, the Praetor wasn't really]
[是的,裁判官并不是真的]
That's funny, I...
这是有趣的,我…
I don't see you.
我没看见你。
[You were such a precious little baby!]
(你真是个宝贝!)
[I could look at these photos all day.]
(我可以整天看这些照片。)
You're at my house?
你在我家?
Simon! That was fast.
西蒙!这是太快了。
But I'm faster.
但我得更快。
Have a seat.
有一个座位。
OK, just... please, Heidi,
好吧,只是……海蒂,请
don't... don't hurt them.
不要……不要伤害他们。
I'm the one who tricked you.
是我骗了你。
I'm the one who got you sent away.
是我把你送走的。
It's my fault.
这是我的错。
OK? So just...
好吗?所以就……
I forgive you, Simon.
我原谅你,西蒙。
You do?
你会怎么做?
There's nothing you could ever do
你什么也做不了
that would make me love you less.
那会使我对你的爱减少。
Can you say the same about them?
你能对他们说同样的话吗?
Of course. They're my... they're my family.
当然可以。他们是我的……他们是我的家人。
They'll always love me.
他们会永远爱我。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
Then why haven't you told them your big secret?
那你为什么不告诉他们你的大秘密?
Hmm?
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯?
I think that you're scared.
我觉得你很害怕。
Deep down,
在内心深处,
you fear that they'll never...
你担心他们永远不会……
accept the real you.
接受真实的你。
So, let's find out.
我们来看看。
Time for a good old family dinner.
是时候来一顿丰盛的家庭晚餐了。
So you created a Necromancy Rune,
所以你创造了一个亡灵符文
just like that?
就像这样吗?
I underestimated you.
我低估了你。
Clarissa, you are my greatest creation.
克拉丽莎,你是我最伟大的创造。
Not Jonathan, not Jace.
不是乔纳森,不是杰斯。
You are.
你。
I was never yours.
我从来都不是你的。
Enough.
足够了。
How do you know Lilith?
你怎么认识莉莉丝的?
What makes you think I do?
你凭什么认为我会这么做?
She's in this realm, planning something big,
她在这个领域,计划着一件大事,
and it involves digging up your grave.
这包括挖你的坟墓。
I know nothing about that.
我对此一无所知。
Liar.
骗子。
I do have a decent alibi.
我有充足的不在场证明。
You tell me, or I swear I-- Or what?
你告诉我,不然我发誓我…
Jia's men will kill me? That's inevitable.
贾的人会杀了我吗?这是不可避免的。
Why use my few extra minutes
为什么要用我多出来的几分钟
of life to help the Clave, huh?
生命的帮助,对吧?
This isn't about helping the Clave.
这不是为了帮助分♥裂♥。
This is about... doing what's right!
这是关于…做什么是正确的!
You still believe in stopping demons, don't you?
你还相信能阻止恶魔,是吗?
Prove it.
证明了这一点。
I don't know why Lilith wanted to exhume me.
我不知道莉莉丝为什么要把我挖出来。
But I admit
但我承认
I did summon her once, many years ago.
我确实召唤过她一次,很多年前。
Why? She is the mother of all demons,
为什么?她是恶魔之母
and that makes her blood a very potent ingredient.
这使得她的血液成为一种非常有效的成分。
So I requested a vial.
所以我要了一瓶。
For Jonathan.
乔纳森。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
You injected him.
你注射了他。
I knew if he received her blood
我知道他是否接受了她的血
in the womb, Jonathan would be the ultimate weapon.
在子♥宫♥里,乔纳森将是终极武器。
A warrior under my command,
我手下的战士
with the strength of both angels
用两个天使的力量
and demons.
和恶魔。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表