剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know. I haven't heard from him since last night.
我不知道。从昨晚起我就没有他的消息了。
Probably got his head in some new song of his.
可能是在他的新歌♥中得到了灵感。
All right, let's do this. Yeah, good luck.
好,我们来做这个。是的,祝你好运。
Ollie. What are you doing here?
奥利。你在这儿干什么?
Couldn't stay away from those wontons, huh?
不能离开那些馄饨吗?
Maybe you were too bombed to talk at the party,
也许你在聚会上说不出话来
and too hungover to come to work today,
今天宿醉不能来上班,
but not returning even one of my 37 phone-calls?
但连我37个电♥话♥都不回吗?
Not OK. It's time for some answers.
不可以。现在是揭晓答案的时候了。
Look, I wish I could tell you what you wanted to hear, but--
听着,我希望我能告诉你你想听的,但是
Look, how about I talk and you just listen.
听着,不如我说你听。
Not that I have much of a choice.
并不是说我有太多的选择。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
It happened four-and-a-half years ago.
这发生在4年半以前。
I was a rookie cop on patrol down near Dumbo,
我是一个在Dumbo附近巡逻的新警♥察♥,
out by the dockyards.
船坞那边。
I heard... breathing first.
我听到……第一次呼吸。
A deep, ragged panting.
一种深深的、参差不齐的喘息。
Then it attacked.
然后它攻击。
A wolf, in the middle of Brooklyn.
一只狼,在布鲁克林中心。
When they found me I was unconscious,
当他们发现我时,我已经失去知觉,
lying in a pool of blood.
躺在血泊中。
The paramedics said it was a dog attack.
医护人员说这是狗咬人。
Yeah, I busted a couple of dog-fighting rings down there.
是啊,我在下面发现了几个斗狗圈。
Ever since that day, I've been researching.
从那天起,我一直在研究。
And the more I read, the more I was convinced
我读得越多,就越相信
that the thing that attacked me out there
就是那个攻击我的东西
wasn't a dog.
不是一只狗。
It wasn't even a wolf.
它甚至不是狼。
It was a werewolf.
那是个狼人。
Do you have to keep yourself chained up
你非得把自己锁起来不可吗
when there's a full moon?
满月是什么时候?
In the movies, at least, that's how it works.
至少在电影中是这样的。
I was lucky. I never got the disease.
我是幸运的。我从未得过这种病。
But you did, didn't you?
但你做到了,不是吗?
And so did all of these people you hang out with.
和你一起出去玩的人也是如此。
Ollie, come on. I need to know the truth.
奥利,来吧。我需要知道真♥相♥。
The truth is... I'm worried about you.
真♥相♥是……我很担心你。
I mean, I don't know if it's the stress of the job,
我的意思是,我不知道这是不是工作的压力,
or if you're just predisposed to paranoid delusions--
或者如果你有偏执妄想的倾向
Don't.
不喜欢。
And don't try to wipe my memory again.
别再试图抹去我的记忆。
(SCOFFING) Samantha has tapes.
(嘲笑)萨曼莎有磁带。
Anything happens to me, they go straight to the media.
发生在我身上的任何事情,他们都会直接诉诸媒体。
Listen, if people get wind of a cop talking about
听着,如果人们听到警♥察♥谈论的风声
werewolves-- I have you on video
狼人—我有你的录像
welcoming "new werewolves".
欢迎“新狼人”。
It's a motorcycle club! Stop it.
这是摩托车俱乐部!阻止它。
All right, I'm not gonna tell the Lieutenant about
好吧,我不会告诉中尉的
your mental state, but I do suggest that you take
你的精神状态,但我建议你接受
a couple days off. You son of a bitch.
放几天假,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
You are in no condition to be out in the field.
你没有条件到野外去。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
(TENSE MUSIC)
(紧张的音乐)
(BABIES CRYING)
(婴儿哭)
Excuse me, ma'am.
对不起,女士。
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间结束了。
Oh.
哦。
I see.
我明白了。
That precious boy, can I hold him?
那个可爱的男孩,我能抱着他吗?
Um... are you the child's mom?
嗯…你是孩子的妈妈吗?
No.
不。
I'm afraid I'm barren.
我怕我不能生育。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
I blame my ex-husband.
我责怪我的前夫。
Adam.
亚当。
He tossed me aside, took everything
他把我扔到一边,拿走了一切
that was rightfully mine. He...
那是我应得的。他……
...cursed me.
…诅咒我。
That's awful.
这是很糟糕的。
Here, why don't I, um...
来,我为什么不…
why don't I walk you downstairs?
我陪你下楼吧?
You're so kind.
你是如此的友善。
Tim.
蒂姆。
(BABIES CRYING)
(婴儿哭)
(PIANO MUSIC)
(钢琴曲)
Sorry!
对不起!
(DRAMATIC SOUND INDICATION)
(戏剧性的声音指示)
(SNARLING)
(咆哮)
(GRUNTING)
(的)
(WHIMPERING)
(哽咽)
OK, please.
好的,请。
Take my wallet. Take my watch. Whatever you want.
把我的钱包。把我的手表。任何你想要的。
(SNARLING)
(咆哮)
(WHIMPERING)
(哽咽)
(BONES CRACKING)
(骨开裂)
(SNARLING)
(咆哮)
(RISING MUSIC)
(音乐)上升
(GURGLING)
(咯咯笑)
WOMAN: You've never let me down, Magnus.
女:你从来没有让我失望过,马格纳斯。
Break a leg.
断一条腿。
Who was that?
是谁呢?
Stella Woods, a long-time client
斯特拉·伍兹,一个老客户
and the lead in Wicked. She lost her voice.
邪恶的铅。她失声了。
A touch of ground ox claw, some calcified lizard's feet,
一触地牛爪,一些钙化蜥蜴的脚,
and she's back on the bill.
她又出现在账单上了。
It's been a long time since I've seen you with a client.
我很久没见你和客户在一起了。
Yes, well, it's frowned upon when you're the High Warlock.
是的,当你是高法师的时候是不允许的。
Potential conflicts of interest and such.
潜在的利益冲突等等。
But since I've been dismissed,
但自从我被解雇后,
I'm free to see whomever I want.
我想看谁就看谁。
Wait... "dismissed"? What? Well, what happened?
等待……“驳回”?什么?嗯,发生什么事了?
While you were in Idris, the fallout from my decision
你在伊德里斯的时候,我决定的后果
to lend the warlocks' support to the Seelie Queen. Hmm.
向西莉亚女王提供法师的支持。嗯。
I'm sorry. Don't be.
我很抱歉。不要。
I'm not upset. I'm actually... elated.
我不沮丧。我其实……得意洋洋的。
Shouldering the weight of all the warlocks in Brooklyn...
肩负着布鲁克林所有法师的重量……
...it gets exhausting.
…它变得疲惫。
Well, I understand. I just...
好吧,我明白了。我只是…
I thought this was important to you.
我以为这对你很重要。
What's important is I can start seeing clients again.
重要的是我可以再次见到客户。
Help them achieve their dream...
帮助他们实现梦想……
...and make a lot of money doing it.
…并且赚了很多钱。
Hmm. So...
嗯。所以…
...how was Alicante?
…阿利坎特怎么样?
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
It was fine. Yeah, I, um...
它是没问题的。是的,我,嗯…
I was offered a position on the Council.
有人向我提供了一个委员会的职位。
A Delegate under the new consul, Gia Penhallow.
新领事GiaPenhallow的代表。
Wow!
哇!
Congratulations, Alexander.
祝贺你,亚历山大。
I'm sure your family's proud.
我相信你的家人会为你感到骄傲。
Actually, I haven't told anyone yet.
事实上,我还没告诉任何人。
Why?
为什么?
Well, it would mean... moving to Idris.
这意味着…搬到伊德里斯。
Isn't that what you've always dreamed of?
这不是你一直梦想的吗?
I've always dreamed of meeting someone like you.
我一直梦想能遇到像你这样的人。
Oh, I'd only be a portal away.
我只需要一个入口。
Well, actually, you wouldn't be allowed to visit.
事实上,你是不被允许参观的。
Warlocks are not allowed in Idris.
法师在伊德瑞斯是不允许的。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表