剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我从贾办公室出来路上
I ran into Aline and her...
遇到了艾琳和她
Helen.
海伦
Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Likewise, although I wish the circumstances were different.
我也是 尽管我希望在个不同的情况下见面
What's the plan? We're notifying all ablebodied
你们有什么打算 我们正在通知全部身体强健
citizens to take combat positions and prepare
的人立即投入对战状态准备
for battle.The others need to be ushered
应战 其他人会被安置在
down into the demon shelters.
下面的恶魔庇护所
Well, the good thing is that you two were together
好的 亚历克找到你的时候你俩在一块
when Alec found you.
真是省了不少事
We were just... doing... Research.
我们当时就是在做 研究
The city will never get clear in time!
城里的人来不及撤退了
Why aren't the cannons firing?
为什么不直接用炮轰
It's gonna take a minute to get them all up and running.
一时间很难全部准备好这些东西
We'll go help.We'll meet you back here.
我们去帮忙 待会还在这碰头
Alive.
好好活着
This way!
这边
We've got this.
我们能做到
"We've got this?!"
我们能做到
It's no problem.
不是什么大问题
We're Lightwoods.
我们可是莱特伍德啊
Come on!
来吧
Sorry I'm late.
很抱歉来迟了
Traffic was hell.
路上堵的跟鬼一样
JONATHAN!
乔纳森
What happened to you?
你怎么了
You wanted a monster.
你不是想要个恶魔吗
Here I am.
我就在这
Please. Stop this.
求你了 住手
There is no stopping this.
我不会住手的
Every demon you banish
每个被你们放逐的恶魔
ends up on the other side of that rift,
都在裂缝的另一边
ready to come back again and again and again
时刻准备卷土重来
until everybody in this city is dead!
直到这个城市的人都化为灰烬
That includes Clary!
克拉丽也在这里啊
I know...
我知道
that love you felt for me,
你对我的爱意
the love you still feel,is real.
你现在仍然有的爱意 很真切
You told me you wanted to be better.
你跟我说过你想成为更优秀的人
To be good...
成为一个好人
Jonathan, please...
乔纳森 拜托你
Please...
拜托
It doesn't matter what I do...
无论我做什么
No...
不
YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK!
你永远也不可能爱我
NO!
不
They're just gonna keep coming until...
他们会源源不断地来 直到
everything we love is gone.
我们爱的一切都灰飞烟灭
This is my home...
这是我的家
Hey...
嘿
We're not dead yet, are we?
我们这不是还好好地吗 对吧
Jace...
杰斯
I love you.
我爱你
Until the day I die...
直到我死的那天
...and after that.
甚至更久
You can't be here.
你不能待在这
I can't be anywhere else.
我也不能去别的地方了
No, you don't understand.We can't be together--
不 你不明白 我们不能再在一起
Asmodeus can't come between us again.
阿斯莫德不会再介入我们之间了
I know about the deal.And why you did what you did.
我知道了那个交易 也知道你为什么那么做
It's... it's OK. I...
没事的 我
Where's the sword?
那把剑呢
Jonathan destroyed it.
被乔纳森毁了
We can't close the rift.
我们关不上裂缝了
This is it, isn't it?
就这样结束了 是吗
My father told me about...
我父亲曾经跟我说过
a way to increase my power.
一种增强我能力的方法
Enough to close the rift?
足以关上那道裂缝吗
Potentially, yes...
可能 是的吧
The strength I would need to pull it off...
我关上它所需要的能量
can only come from one place.
只能来自一个地方
Edom?
以东吗
Magnus, don't.
马格努斯 不要
We can only fight them off for so long.
我们总归能打退它们的
The demons will keep coming back unless we seal the rift.
要是不关上裂缝恶魔还是源源不断地来啊
It's the only way to keep you all safe.
这是唯一保证你们安全的方法
Magnus, you can't!
马格努斯 你不能这样
There's something I had to do,
我还有很多事想跟你做
there's something I had to say--
我还有很多话想跟你说
I know.
我知道
Needless to say...
都不必说了
you forgot something back in New York.
你在纽约落了点东西
Alexander Gideon Lightwood...
亚历山大·吉迪恩·莱特伍德
...will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Only if you'll marry me too.
如果你也愿意嫁给我的话
I love you.
我爱你
* Oh, I swear
哦 我发誓
I love you too, Alexander.
我也爱你 亚历山大
It's only Edom.
只是以东而已
You always come back.
你还是会回来的
Never thought I'd be a runaway groom.
从来没想过我会是个逃婚的新郎
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表