剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
KILL HIM!
杀了他!
Let's try this again.
我们再试一次。
I said
我说
STEP ASIDE!
下台!
You are my ticket out of here.
你是我离开这里的门票。
It'll never work. You'd need an army to escape!
它永远不会工作。你需要一支军队才能逃跑!
An army?
一个军队吗?
All I need is Clarissa.
我只需要克拉丽莎。
Let Jia go!
让贾走!
Come with me.
跟我来。
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
Because I know what that colour means.
因为我知道那个颜色是什么意思。
You'd rather burn to death than escape with your father?
你宁愿烧死也不愿和你父亲一起逃走?
Yes.
是的。
What about your friends in New York?
你在纽约的朋友呢?
They need your help! You can't give up.
他们需要你的帮助!你不能放弃。
You're a survivor, just like me.
你是个幸存者,就像我一样。
I am nothing like you.
我一点也不像你。
Ah!
啊!
Well... it appears I can't be killed.
嗯…看来我不能被杀。
That's some rune, Clarissa.
那是符文,克拉丽莎。
See you, man.
看到你,的人。
I always knew you were a snake in the grass.
我早就知道你是个阴险的小人。
You lied to Alec.
你骗了亚历克。
Now, don't be catty, Magnus.
现在,别那么调皮捣蛋了,马格努斯。
You asked me to speak with my people. And I did.
你让我和我的人♥民♥谈谈。我所做的。
You threatened them.
你威胁他们。
I strongly advised them to stay far away from your vendetta.
我强烈建议他们远离你的仇杀。
Vendetta?
报复吗?
A Queen of Hell is loose.
地狱女王是自♥由♥的。
We're trying to save lives.
我们在努力拯救生命。
Please.
请。
You're trying to save Jace Herondale.
你想救杰斯·赫伦代尔。
I know Alec's parabatai
我知道亚历克的帕拉帕泰
is the one under Lilith's thrall.
是莉莉丝的奴隶
Unlike you, I don't let Lightwood charms
不像你,我不让光之木有魅力
affect my judgment.
影响我的判断。
It's true.
这是真的。
Alec has a personal stake in this fight.
在这场斗争中,亚历克个人利益攸关。
If Jace dies, part of Alec dies too.
如果杰斯死了,亚历克的一部分也死了。
That's not my problem.
那不是我的问题。
But Lilith is. She poses a threat
但是莉莉丝。她构成了威胁
to this entire city. As High Warlock,
整个城市。法师,
you have an obligation to consider
你有义务考虑一下
the Shadow World's best interests.
影子世界的最大利益。
I don't need your advice.
我不需要你的建议。
I took this position because you couldn't handle it.
我接受这个职位是因为你无法胜任。
You let your heart dictate your actions,
你让你的心支配你的行动,
and that will be your downfall.
那将是你的垮台。
I'm not giving you an ounce of power, Magnus.
我不会给你任何力量的,马格努斯。
I don't care if you have to watch the man you love
我不在乎你是否要看着你爱的人
wither and die.
枯萎而死。
Attacking one's superior
攻击一个人的优越
is grounds for banishment.
是驱逐的理由。
The only thing superior about you is your ego.
你唯一出众的地方就是你的自负。
You're done, Bane.
你做完了,祸害。
You're done!
你已经完成了!
I would never feed on my mom
我永远不会吃我妈妈的
or Becky or anyone else, for that matter.
或者贝基,或者别的什么人。
It's the only way they'll believe us.
只有这样他们才会相信我们。
Just a little taste...
尝一点……
Please, don't hurt him!
求求你,别伤害他!
Don't touch him!
别碰他!
You're gonna make me feed on my family, and then what?
你要让我养活我的家人,然后呢?
And then we'll be free to start a new life together.
然后我们就可以自♥由♥地开始共同的新生活。
What makes you think I'd even want to do that?
你凭什么认为我会这么做?
Hmm? I didn't even want to turn you.
嗯?我甚至不想把你变成吸血鬼。
We have eternity, so you'll grow to love me
我们拥有永恒,所以你会慢慢爱上我
the way that I love you.
我爱你的方式。
You're obsessed with me.
你被我迷住了。
There's a difference. You just can't see it
有一个区别。你就是看不见
because you've never been loved.
因为你从未被爱过。
That's not true. You've told me as much.
那不是真的。你已经告诉我这么多了。
Why else spend your weekends and nights
不然为什么要过周末和晚上
getting high at bleeder dens? It's because you needed
在排血点嗑药?那是因为你需要
an escape from your pathetic, miserable, lonely life.
逃离你悲惨、悲惨、孤独的生活。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
And when you met me, you saw me as just another escape.
当你遇见我的时候,你认为我只是另一种逃避。
The nice boy who's finally gonna love you
最后会爱上你的好男孩
like you think you deserve.
就像你认为你应得的一样。
You don't deserve my love. You're nothing to me.
你不配得到我的爱。你对我什么都不是。
You're just trash!
你真是垃圾!
Do it.
这样做。
Please, do it. Do it.
请这样做。这样做。
You almost had me, but she warned me
你差点就抓住我了,但她警告过我
about your little Mark.
关于你的小标记。
Who
谁
So I can't harm you directly.
所以我不能直接伤害你。
I just have to get creative.
我只是需要有创意。
No! Please, please!
不!请,谢谢!
Listen, Heidi! Heidi, take me.
听着,海蒂!海蒂,带我。
Please! Please don't hurt her!
拜托!请不要伤害她!
I won't hurt her.
我不会伤害她的。
Go to your brother.
去找你哥哥。
Don't! No! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!
不!不!不!不!不!不!
Please!
拜托!
Go.
走了。
No! Stop! Stay! Stay! Stay!
不!停!保持!保持!保持!
Simon?
西蒙?
Simon, are you OK?
西蒙,你还好吗?
Stay!
保持!
Simon!
西蒙!
It's me.
是我。
Becky.
贝基。
NO!
不!
NO, SIMON!
不,西蒙!
STOP!
停!
Stop!
停!
BECKY! SIMON, PLEASE STOP!
贝基!西蒙,请停止!
IZZY: Simon?
依奇:西蒙?
You have to stop!
你必须停下来!
Simon!
西蒙!
SIMON!
西蒙!
Give her to me.
把她给我。
She's still breathing.
她还在呼吸。
Thank the Angel.
谢谢天使。
She's going to be OK, ma'am.
她会没事的,夫人。
You get away from her!
你离她远点!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇,哇,哇,哇!
Don't you touch her! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别碰她!哇,哇,哇!
You hurt her again and it will be the last thing you ever do,
你再伤害她,这将是你做的最后一件事,
I swear to God!
我向上帝发誓!
You stay away from her!
你离她远点!
You stay away from this family!
你离这个家庭远点!
I swear to God, I will kill you!
我向上帝发誓,我会杀了你!
Mom...
妈妈……
YOU ARE NOT MY SON!
你不是我的儿子!
You're a monster.
你是一个怪物。
GET OUT!
滚出去!
GET OUT!
滚出去!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表