剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Look, um... I really appreciate the effort, I do,
看,嗯…我真的很感谢你们的努力,
but the shockwaves emanating from my forehead
但从我额头上发出的冲击波
are all I've been able to think about until I moved in here.
这是我搬进来之前能想到的一切。
This place is like my own,
这个地方就像我自己的一样,
semi-private oasis.
半私人的绿洲。
So can...
所以可以…
So can we just play like, Call of Duty?
所以我们能不能像《使命召唤》那样玩?
Or we've got old-school Mortal Kombat too,
或者我们也有老式的真人快打,
which is pretty cool. Mm-hmm.
这很酷。嗯哼。
Is all this stuff yours?
这些东西都是你的吗?
No, it's Kyle's. So is this sweet Les Paul.
不,这是凯尔。可爱的莱斯·保罗也是。
See? This is like, the perfect apartment for me. Right?
看到了吗?这对我来说是个完美的公♥寓♥。对吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Izzy, I looked through everything Magnus has
伊兹,我把马格纳斯的一切都看了一遍
on de-possession. Nothing matches
所以的东西。都不匹配
Morgan's symptoms.
摩根的症状。
I'm, uh...
我,呃…
I'm leaving now.
我现在离开了。
"If anything will keep me safe,
“如果有什么能保护我的安全,
"it's this picture,
“这是这张照片,
"close to my heart.
“贴近我的心。”
All my love, George."
我所有的爱,乔治。”
I will never get used to that.
我永远也不会习惯的。
Of all places, why would she come here?
她为什么要来这里?
I brought her here. It's my farm.
我带她来的。这是我的农场。
I never knew you had a farm.
我从来不知道你有个农场。
I stayed here for six months, back when I first turned.
我在这里待了六个月,回到我刚来的时候。
Back when my life fell apart.
当我的生活崩溃的时候。
That little farm house is where I put it back together.
那个小农舍是我把它重新组装起来的地方。
Well, let's hope it has a similar effect on Cleophas.
希望它对革罗罢也有类似的影响。
I wouldn't know. I haven't heard from her
我不知道。我没有她的消息
since I brought her here. She's cut herself off.
自从我带她来这里。她切断了自己的联♥系♥。
I can't say I blame her.
我不能说我怪她。
Being held captive by Valentine, poisoned...
被瓦伦丁俘虏,下了毒……
It's terrible.
这是可怕的。
Cleo?
克莱奥?
It's Lucian.
卢西恩。
Clarissa...
克拉丽莎……
You're telling me this guy
你是在告诉我这个人
almost runs you over...
差点把你碾过…
Will you stop? ....and then he just happens
你会停止吗?。。。。然后他就发生了
to have a room in his apartment... OK, will you stop?
在他的公♥寓♥里有一个房♥间……好了,你能停下来吗?
...and that just happens to be full of all your favorite stuff?
…那里面正好全是你最喜欢的东西?
Yes. I guess I just got lucky.
是的。我想我只是运气好。
I don't believe in luck.
我不相信运气。
Is that his room?
那是他的房♥间吗?
No, it's this one. Wait, why?
不,是这个。等等,为什么?
I told you I was gonna figure out what's going on.
我告诉过你我会弄清楚的。
Wait, what What are you doing?
等等,你在干什么?
No! No, look!
不!不,看!
Please don't ruin this for me, Jace!
别毁了我,杰斯!
Come on! I know what I'm doing.
来吧!我知道我在做什么。
Oh, see? Totally normal.
哦,看到了吗?完全正常。
You really think it's normal for a guy to have
你真的认为一个男人拥有这些是很正常的
all that out there and none of it in here?
外面的一切,这里却没有?
OK, so an uncluttered bedroom means he's trying
所以整洁的卧室意味着他在努力
trying to honey I mean,
我是说,
maybe the guy's just...
也许他只是…
I don't know, really into feng shui.
我不知道,真的很喜欢风水。
And now you're going through his underwear drawer?!
现在你还要翻他的内衣抽屉?!
Look, Jace, you're looking for something
听着,杰斯,你在找什么
where there's nothing.
那里什么都没有。
Maybe not.
也许不是。
So he grows his own stuff. Maybe he has a card.
所以他自己种东西。也许他有一张卡片。
You know it's medically legal now.
你知道这在医学上是合法的。
You have no idea what this is.
你不知道这是什么。
And what do you think this is?!
你觉得这是什么?!
OK.
好的。
This looks bad, but there's like,
这看起来很糟糕,但是,
a perfectly reasonable explanation...
一个完全合理的解释……
Hey, whoa! Jace, what the hell?!
嘿,哇!杰斯,怎么回事?!
Get off me!
离开我!
That plant is wolfsbane, Simon.
那是狼毒,西蒙。
Your friend Kyle here is a werewolf.
你的朋友凯尔是个狼人。
Aren't you, Kyle?
你不是,凯尔?
Who are you?
你是谁?
What pack are you with?
你带什么包?
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我不需要向你解释。
You really should. And what about me?
你真的应该。那我呢?
You've been lying to me this whole time?
你一直在骗我?
I'm Praetor Lupus.
我是执政官红斑狼疮。
Who's that?
那是谁?
It's not a who,
不是谁,
it's a what.
这是一个什么。
OK, then what is it?!
好吧,那是什么?!
It's a secret organization of wolves.
这是一个狼的秘密组织。
Guardians...
监护人……
They only intervene in special Downworld cases.
他们只干预特殊的下层社会情况。
I've never actually met one.
我从没见过。
How do we know you're telling the truth?
我们怎么知道你说的是实话?
We heard about the blast of energy
我们听说了能量爆♥炸♥
Simon unleashed on Lucian Graymark's pack.
西蒙解开了卢西恩·格雷马克的背包。
I was sent in to assist.
我被派去协助。
Whoa! Whoa! Just like that, we're cool now?
哇!哇!就这样,我们现在好了吗?
He's doing his job.
他在做他的工作。
I'm not a job!
我不是工作!
The other day, when you...
前几天,当你……
ran into me, you planned that?
撞到我了,是你策划的?
And this... this apartment, it's just a trap?
这……这间公♥寓♥,只是个陷阱?
We designed this place for you so you'd want to stay here...
我们为你设计了这个地方,所以你会想留在这里……
where it's safe.
它是安全的。
You called off my gig?
你取消了我的演出?
Look... until I can figure out how to keep
看起来……直到我知道如何保持
you and everybody else from getting hurt,
你和其他人都不会受伤,
this is where you need to be. I don't need someone
这就是你需要去的地方。我不需要任何人
to protect me. I need people to tell me the truth!
来保护我。我需要人们告诉我真♥相♥!
Well, I was going to tell you the truth...
好吧,我本来要告诉你真♥相♥的……
when the time was right.
当时机成熟的时候。
After all the trouble you've had with the New York pack,
在你和纽约那帮家伙闹翻之后,
if I told you I was a wolf, would you have listened to me?
如果我告诉你我是狼,你会听我的吗?
Probably!
可能!
Sorry, call me crazy, but I tend to respect people
对不起,你说我疯了,但我倾向于尊重别人
that are honest with me.
那是对我说的实话。
You need to calm down.
你需要冷静下来。
Whose side are you on?!
你站在哪一边?!
You know what? I'm done.
你知道吗?我完成了。
Consider this me breaking my lease.
就当我违反了租约。
Ahem. Is now not a good time, sir?
嗯哼。现在不是时候吗,先生?
No, it's fine.
不,它很好。
What is it?
它是什么?
I wanted to report that the main systems
我想报告一下主要系统
have been updated and rebooted.
已更新并重新启动。
Great. Thank you.
太好了。谢谢你!
Is there something else?
还有别的吗?
I, uh...
我,嗯…
actually just wanted to thank you.
我只是想谢谢你。
For what?
为了什么?
For paving the way for Shadowhunters like me.
为像我这样的魔鬼铺路。
I've been on the front lines for over 10 years,
我在前线已经10多年了,
but I've always had to keep my private life separate.
但我总是不得不把我的私人生活分开。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表