剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
He's not picking up.
他不接电♥话♥
You have to get back here.
你们得赶紧回来
Hang on. We're coming.
坚持住 我们马上就来
Clary?
克拉丽
I love you, Jace...
我爱你 杰斯
...but I won't let you stop me.
但你不能阻止我
I underestimated your loyalty.
我低估了你的忠诚
My loyalty...
我是对
is to the Seelie Queen.
精灵女王效忠
She wants you dead.
她想要你死
I won't let anyone hurt you...
我不会让任何人伤害你的
big brother.
哥哥
You came for me.
你来救我了
Oh. I thought you were Maryse.
我以为你去玛丽斯家了
Yeah. Where is my mom?
我妈妈去哪儿了
She retired for the night.
她今晚休息
She left me the keys so I can keep working.
她把钥匙留给我 好让我继续工作
You know I'm a perfectionist.
你知道我是个完美主义者
You OK?
你没事吧
You seem stressed.
你看起来有心事
Actually...
实际上
...that's what I came here to talk about.
我来就是想给你说这件事
I've been feeling a little bit overwhelmed.
我最近一直感觉很彷徨
And to be honest...
说真的
I need a break.
我想算了
That's a wonderful idea.
这是个好主意
Well, where do you want to go?
你想去哪儿呢
Hawaii? Jamaica? I've never been on a plane before,
夏威夷 牙买♥♥加 我还没坐过飞机呢
but let's avoid coach, 'cause No, Magnus.
最好别坐长途客车 因为 不 马格努斯
I need a break from us.
我是说咱俩需要分开一下
Is this about last night?
是因为那天晚上的事吗
Because I'm going to quit drinking.
我会戒酒的
This isn't about your drinking.
和你喝酒没有关系
It's about what you said.
和你那天说的话有关系
That without your magic,you could never be happy.
你说没有了魔力 你再也没法感到开心了
Look, I was being dramatic.
听着 我当时小题大做了
No. You were being honest.
不 你当时是实话实说
I know the difference.
我能看出两者的区别
Fine... I'm in pain.
行吧 我确实很痛苦
But your solution, to break up,
但你的建议 我们分手
how is that going to fix anything?
能解决问题吗
There is no fixing this.
这件事没法解决
You said there's nothing I can do to make it better.
你说无论我做什么事情都不会变好的
It's not your job to make it better!
你不需要让事情变好
So, what am I supposed to do?
那我需要做什么呢
Just... stand by and watch you suffer
站在一边 看着你从今以后
for the rest of our lives?
一直活在痛苦里面吗
OK, OK. This... this isn't you.
好吧 你 你不是这样的人
You're not this selfish.
你不是这么自私的人
Days ago, you told me that you couldn't bear to lose me.
几天前 你说你没法容忍♥失去我这件事
Days ago, I didn't know the spark inside of you,
几天前 我还不知道你内心深处的闪光
the one I fell in love with,
我之前爱上的人
was out for good.
已经变了
Oh, no, no, no. Please.
不 不 不要 求你了
Look, I, I, I...I've lost everything.
听着 我已经失去了一切
I've lost my home, my job,
失去了家 失去了工作
my powers. I can't lose you too.
失去了魔力 我不能再失去你了
Alec... OK?
亚力克 好吗
Stay with me... OK?
别离开我 好吗
Come on, stay with me.
求你了 别离开我
Magnus...
马格努斯
I can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Hello again, Vera.
又见面了 贝拉
I closed our connection.
我关闭了我们的连接
How is this possible?
你是怎么来的
I am a prince of Hell.
我可是地狱王子
In hoc signo...
以此标志
...cum corporeet sanguine, reveni.
召唤血肉 归来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
My son needs me.
我儿子需要我
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表