剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
over a Shadowhunter. I don't think I could
暗影猎人。我想我做不到
remember all those the runes.
记住所有这些符文。
Um, it's actually not that hard.
其实没那么难。
You just kind of stick to your favourites,
你只需要坚持你最喜欢的,
like Strength or Speed or Iratze.
比如力量,速度,愤怒。
Anyway, I don't know that I'd want my whole body
不管怎样,我不知道我想要我的整个身体
covered in tattoos.
满了纹身。
Says the girl with the butterfly tattoo.
那个蝴蝶纹身的女孩说。
Butterfly tattoo?
蝴蝶纹身吗?
How do you know about that? It's pretty well hidden.
你怎么知道的?它隐藏得很好。
You saw it after one of her transformations? Or...
你是在她变了一个后看到的?还是……
Not exactly.
不完全是。
No.
不。
(SIGHING) Yeah...
(叹气)是的……
Does this baby look familiar?
这个婴儿看起来眼熟吗?
Yes.
是的。
It's actually me.
这是我。
El Greco was a friend of my mother's
埃尔·格列柯是我母亲的朋友
and he used me as his inspiration.
他以我为灵感。
Oh, of course!
哦,当然!
Needless to say, growing up in Toledo
不用说,我是在托莱多长大的
during the Siglo de Oro was quite the experience...
在西克洛德奥罗是相当的经验…
Needless to say!
不用说!
AGH!
唉,
Did you hear something?
你听到什么了吗?
No.
不。
LORENZO: I'm sure I heard something...
洛伦佐:我肯定我听到了什么……
Strange...
奇怪的……
Huh...
嗯……
What was going on down there?
下面发生了什么?
Whoever did this is definitely from Edom,
行这事的,必是以东人。
...but judging by the energy signature,
…但是根据能量特征,
...it's not my father.
…不是我父亲。
Well, that's a good thing, right?
这是件好事,对吧?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是。
This magic is very old and very evil.
这种魔法很古老,也很邪恶。
The demon responsible is as powerful as they come...
负责任的恶魔和他们一样强大…
...unlike anything I've seen before.
…不像我以前见过的任何东西。
So, worse than Asmodeus?
那么,比阿斯莫德斯还坏?
Much worse.
更糟。
(SINISTER MUSIC)
(邪恶的音乐)
Who was it that you sacrificed?
你弄死的是谁?
My husband.
我的丈夫。
And how did you do that?
你是怎么做的?
I strangled him with an extension cord.
我用延长线勒死了他。
Wonderful.
太棒了。
You must have loved him a great deal.
你一定非常爱他。
Yes, I did...
是的,我是……
but my love for him was nothing compared to my love for you.
但我对他比起对你的爱来简直是微不足道。
And I love you too.
我也爱你。
Together, we will usher in a new dawn.
我们将共同迎接一个新的黎明。
(ELECTRICAL HUMMING)
(电气的嗡嗡声)
Still as bad as yesterday, Mr. Harris?
还和昨天一样糟吗,哈里斯先生?
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
This will help.
这将帮助。
Hold still.
静静不动。
Oh, no, not now!
哦,不,现在不行!
Turns out it was just a freak power surge.
事实证明这只是一个反常的权力激增。
A couple tweaks to the grid,
对网格做了一些调整,
and Con Ed said it shouldn't happen again.
艾德说这种事不应该再发生了。
Is Mr. Harris OK?
哈里斯先生好吗?
He'll pull through.
他会度过难关的。
And everyone else?
和其他人?
A patient upstairs, on a ventilator.
楼上的病人,靠呼吸机。
Oh, God...
哦,上帝…
It's all my fault.
都是我的错。
Catarina, you had no way
卡塔琳娜,你没办法
of knowing this would happen.
知道这会发生。
This proves Lorenzo's mansion wasn't the only place affected.
这证明洛伦佐的宅邸不是唯一受到影响的地方。
We have to get back to the Institute.
我们得回学院了。
MAIA: Uh, well, the food was great...
玛雅:嗯,食物很好吃……
Delicious. It was amazing. Yeah. Fantastic.
—美味。-太神奇了。是的。—太棒了。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Yeah. Any time.
是的。任何时间。
Uh... see you guys.
嗯…看到你们。
That was a nice save, the way you asked for the cheque.
你要支票的方式真是省钱。
That could've been awkward.
那会很尴尬的。
Could've been? (CHUCKLING)
能过吗?(呵呵)
Simon, about the tattoo...
西蒙,关于纹身…
Look, you don't have to apologize.
听着,你不必道歉。
I wasn't going to.
我不会的。
I was single at the time.
那时我是单身。
I know, and I just assume that pretty much everyone's
我知道,我只是假设几乎每个人都是
slept with Jace at this point. It's only a matter of time
就在这时,他和杰斯上♥床♥了。这只是时间问题
before I sleep with him myself, I guess.
我想在我和他上♥床♥之前。
That's not the point I'm trying to make.
这不是我想说的重点。
It doesn't matter who we've been with in the past.
我们过去和谁在一起并不重要。
What's important is who we're with now.
重要的是我们现在和谁在一起。
And I...
和我…
want to be with you.
想和你在一起。
Here you go, buddy. Thank you.
给你,伙计。谢谢你!
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我很好。
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Maia.
听着,我很抱歉没告诉你玛雅的事。
I'm not upset about Maia.
我对玛雅不生气。
Not really. I just...
不是真的。我只是…
I don't understand why I seem to be the only girl
我不明白为什么我似乎是唯一的女孩
that you don't want to...
你不想…
be with. I mean...
与。我的意思是……
is it me?
这是我吗?
Yeah. It is.
是的。它是。
I've never felt about anyone...
我从未对任何人有过感觉…
the way I feel about you, Clary.
我对你的感觉,克莱瑞。
When I met you I... I thought I knew everything,
当我遇见你,我…我以为我什么都知道,
but you've shown me that there is so much more
但你已经告诉我,还有更多
to being a Shadowhunter than just killing demons.
成为一个影子猎人而不仅仅是杀死恶魔。
Come on, you still think you know everything.
拜托,你还以为你什么都知道。
Well, except restaurants... apparently.
嗯,除了餐厅……显然。
(SOFT CHUCKLING)
(软呵呵)
I'm serious.
我是认真的。
You're special.
你是特别的。
Everything about you.
关于你的一切。
Like how you scrunch your face when you're thinking.
就像你在思考的时候皱着脸。
Like how you always double knot your shoes before you train.
就像你总是在训练前把鞋子打两个结。
Like how you always have a piece of charcoal in your pocket.
就像你口袋里总是有一块木炭。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
But more than that,
但不仅如此,
it's how you always see the best in people.
这就是你如何看待别人最好的一面。
In me.
在我。
And I am scared
我很害怕
that if we take things too quickly...
如果我们做事情太快……
...that you're gonna see something in me
…你会在我身上看到一些东西
that you don't like.
你不喜欢的。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
I just don't want to ruin this.
我只是不想破坏这个。
(ROMANTIC MUSIC)
(浪漫的音乐)
I don't need this
我不需要这个
Like I used to
就像我以前一样
'Cause I feel blinded
因为我感到盲目
Blinded by you
蒙蔽你
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表