剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
But at the end of the day...
但不管怎么说
it s just a thing.
这只是死物
But my magic....
但我的魔法
it makes me feel alive.
有了它我才有了生机
Yes, I can do fabulous tricks,
这样我就能变些酷炫的魔术
jet around the world,
环游世界
help the people I love,
帮助我爱的人
but more than that...
不仅如此
...magic connects me to...
魔法能让我
...everything around me.
感受到周围的一切
Without magic, I feel like a stranger.
没有魔法 我感觉自己就像个局外人
The world keeps on going...
世界依旧转动
...and it s like...
但我
...it s like I m not a part of it.
我却不属于这个世界
It s like suddenly, I don t matter.
恍然间发现 我根本无足轻重
Magnus, of course you matter.
马格努斯 你当然很重要了
I know.
我知道
I know, Alexander.
我知道 亚历山大
Everyone does, but without magic,
大家都很重要 但没有了魔法
I can t feel it.
我就无法感知
This apartment is not important.
这个公♥寓♥不重要
I have you, and I have my magic.
我有你 有魔法
Truly, that s enough.
这就足够了
Please...
拜托了
...try and be happy for me.
为我也要开开心心的
Oh, no.
不
It s a massacre.
他们都被屠♥杀♥了
Maia?
玛雅
MAIA?
玛雅
Simon!
西蒙
Is he...
他这是
Alive, barely.
还勉强活着
OK.
好的
We have to get him up.
赶紧把他背上去
Where are we going? Why all the secrecy?
我们要去哪 干嘛不告诉我
If you really want me to, I ll ruin the surprise.
要是我说了 就没有惊喜了
There s a gallery I ve read about
我看到了个画廊的报道
full of artists that I think you ll like.
上面都是你会喜欢的艺术家
It s just up here.
就在这上面
Hey, uh...
嘿
What s the rush?
这么着急做什么
There s no rush.
我没有着急啊
Well, I just... it s so rare
我只是 咱俩
that we get to spend any time alone together.
太难得能共度二人世界了
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Perfect.
好得很
You seem a little on edge.
你看起来有点紧张
Maybe I m just worried
也许我只是担心
that I won t like your taste in art.
不喜欢你的艺术品味
I thought we were enjoying our time together.
我还以为咱俩相处得很愉快呢
CLARY! NOW!
克拉里 快动手
CLARY!
克拉里
Are you OK?
你没事吧
You had him, Clary.
克拉里 你都抓到他了
I know.
我知道
What happened?
发生什么了
I don t know.
我也不知道
Who did this? We re pretty sure
这是谁干的 我们确信
Heidi s the one behind the attack.
幕后黑手是海蒂
She sent a bunch of vamps with silver blades.
她派了一群带银刀的吸血鬼来
We have to get him to the Praetor.
我们必须把他交给裁判官
They re the only ones who can save him.
只有他们能救他了
OK!
好的
Beati bellicosi.
愿你安息
Luke! Luke, are you coming?
卢克 卢克 你要来吗
I have to finish the rites.
我要先完成仪式
Get him out of here. I ll take care of the cops.
带他离开 我来对付警♥察♥
We have to contact the Institute. We have--
我们必须联♥系♥学院 有
Simon, I said I ll handle it.
西蒙 我说了让我来处理
Get him to the Praetor. Now.
快带他去找裁判官
OK. Get the door.
好的 开门
What the... Oh, my God.
怎么 天啊
On the ground, Garroway.
加罗韦 跪下
Hands on your head, face down.
举起手来 低头
You really are despicable, aren t you?
你真卑鄙啊
Ah, Mr. Lightwood. What a pleasant surprise.
莱特伍德先生 真是惊喜
I didn t know you came with this apartment.
我不知道你来了
Oh, that s funny.
真是可笑
It really is a beautiful space,
这地方真美
wouldn t you agree?
你觉得呢
The perfect Brooklyn pied-ид-terre.
美丽的布鲁克林尽收眼底
You are the High Warlock.
身为高级术士
You re supposed to protect people like Magnus,
你本该保护马格努斯这样的人
not exploit them. As a matter of fact,
而不是剥削他们 事实上
I did help Magnus.
我的确帮了他
There s nothing to say that I shouldn t be compensated for it.
所以我的确应该收些好处费嘛
I ve seen your mansion.
我见过你的豪♥宅♥
You don t need this apartment.
你不需要这间公♥寓♥
You just wanted to humiliate him.
你只是想羞辱他而已
Yes, I did.
的确如此
And the fact that he sent his little boyfriend
而现在他派他的小男友来
to plead his case tells me I more than succeeded.
替他求情 真是意外之喜
I am the head of the New York Institute.
我是纽约学院的头头
Don t speak to me like that.
别用这种语气跟我说话
You re right.
好的
Perhaps this is getting...
没必要这么
unnecessarily heated.
剑拔弩张的
I want you
请你
to give Magnus his apartment back.
把马格努斯的公♥寓♥还给他
And I ll make you a deal. A fair one.
我跟你做个交易 公平交易
One not beneath your dignity as a leader.
不会有损你的领导尊严的
Let me tell you something about being a leader.
我传授你一些做领导者的事吧
When a subordinate comes to question your judgment
当下属质疑你的判断
and launches a fireball in your face,
当众打你脸的时候
it s your duty to put him in line.
领导就必须让他守规矩
Your boyfriend still hasn t accepted
你男朋友还没有接受
that I m the High Warlock now.
高级术士是我 而不是他
Not him.
这一事实
If I had to break his spirit to teach him that...
如果我必须击溃他的意志让他接受此事
...so be it.
我会动手的
Enjoy this position while it lasts.
好好享受你的领导位置
The Clave doesn t take kindly
等圣廷不再轻易纵容
to conniving, unethical Downworld...
你们这些不道义的地下世界
...leaders.
领导时
You will slip up.
你会犯错
And when you do, I ll be waiting there
我会等你犯错 到时候
to take you down.
我来亲自抓你
Another, Mr. Bane?
再来一杯吗 贝恩先生
Oh, no, dear.
不了亲爱的
I believe I am perfectly content.
我现在的状态正好
Thanks.
多谢
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
It s a day I will always remember.
我会铭记住今天的
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Institute... here I come.
学院 我来了
Alec s on his way back with an update
亚历克正在回来告诉我们
about the Morning Star Sword.
晨星之剑消息的路上
I can t believe I let him go.
真不敢相信我放跑了他
Well... try not to beat yourself up.
不要自责
I couldn t kill Valentine, remember?
记得吗 我当时不忍♥心杀瓦伦丁
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表