剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No way.
不可能。
You're a Downworlder,
你是一个地下生物,
and I murdered an Iron Sister.
我杀了一个铁妹。
How do you think the Angel's gonna react to us?
你觉得天使会对我们有什么反应?
Luke...
卢克……
I'll be OK.
我会很好的。
May the Angel be with you.
愿天使与你同在。
Whoa!
哇!
I'm just trying to help the homeless.
我只是想帮助那些无家可归的人。
Yeah. Very funny.
是的。很有趣。
Now, leave me alone.
现在,离我远点。
I'm keeping this by the way.
顺便说一下。
Are you seriously gonna live in your van?
你真的要住在你的车里吗?
I don't know. But at least my van
我不知道。但至少我的货车
is not going to spy on me while I sleep.
他不会在我睡觉的时候监视我。
Look... I'll find another place.
看起来……我再找个地方。
I just don't wanna be a prisoner of the Wolves Templar.
我只是不想成为狼圣堂武士的俘虏。
I think that's a bit extreme.
我认为这有点极端。
Lying to me?
对我撒谎吗?
I don't agree with his tactics,
我不同意他的策略,
but Kyle did apologized to you.
但是凯尔向你道歉了。
Look...
看起来……
I understand the situation isn't perfect,
我知道情况并不完美,
but if someone's offering you help...
但是如果有人愿意帮你…
...you'd be a fool not to take it.
…如果你不接受,那你就是个傻瓜。
I tried calling.
我试着打电♥话♥。
I've been busy.
我一直在忙。
Magnus, I did something I'm not proud of.
马格努斯,我做了件我不骄傲的事。
You're referring to going through that box?
你指的是穿过那个盒子?
I'm a warlock.
我是一个法师。
I know when things are out of order.
我知道什么时候事情不正常。
I had no right.
我没有这个权利。
It was an invasion of your privacy,
这是对你隐私的侵犯,
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Apology accepted.
接受道歉。
George...
乔治……
He... must be special.
他……一定是特别的。
He was.
他是。
A brave soldier,
一个勇敢的战士,
like someone else I know.
就像我认识的另一个人。
Shall I whip us up some cocktails?
要不要我来点鸡尾酒?
Martini Mondays.
马提尼周一。
Gin or vodka? Gin.
杜松子酒或伏特加?杜松子酒。
Gin.
杜松子酒。
You're not jealous, are you?
你不是嫉妒吧?
You were weird before when I asked about moving in.
以前我问你要搬进来的时候,你很奇怪。
Is he still? The man's
他还在吗?男人的
been dead over a century.
已经死了一个多世纪了。
Oh, why do you keep so much of his stuff?
哦,你为什么留着这么多他的东西?
Alexander,
亚历山大,
the contents in that box, they're not George's.
那个盒子里的东西,不是乔治的。
I only have that single photograph.
我只有那一张照片。
Then what is all that?
那是什么?
Each of those belonged to someone I loved and outlived.
每一个都属于我爱的人,并且比我活得更久。
A different committed relationship for each one.
每个人都有不同的承诺关系。
Why do you keep it?
你为什么留着它?
I may be magical,
我可能很神奇,
but my memory's far from it.
但我的记忆远非如此。
I keep those mementos to remember them by.
我把那些纪念品保存起来,以备不时之需。
Look, Alec, you know my history.
听着,亚历克,你知道我的过去。
I've always been honest with you about that.
我一直对你很诚实。
Well...
——嗯…
Now that I've seen some of that history with my own eyes,
现在我已经亲眼目睹了一些历史,
I can't help but think -- if I'm lucky,
我不禁想——如果我幸运的话,
maybe one of my arrowheads ends up in that box.
也许我的一个箭头落在了那个盒子里。
Look, I don't even want to think about you being gone--
听着,我甚至不想想你走了
But one day I will be. And you'll just, move on
但总有一天我会的。你只要,继续
I'm immortal!
——我是不朽的!
It's not as if I have a choice. I can't change what I am, and neither can you.
我好像没有选择的余地。我不能改变我自己,你也不能。
Look...
看起来……
...can we just stay in the here and now?
…我们能不能就呆在这里?
Hmm?
嗯?
Look, I want to cherish this moment...
听着,我想要珍惜这一刻……
with the one I love
和我爱的人在一起
You're right. I love you, too.
你是对的。我也爱你。
Good. Now, don't you go anywhere,
好。现在,你哪儿也别去,
I'll be right back with those martinis.
我马上就来点马提尼酒。
There you go.
那就这样吧。
Hey. That's it?
嘿。就这些吗?
That's it.
——就是这样。
Wasn't so bad, was it?
没那么糟吧?
No, it actually kind of tickled.
不,实际上有点好笑。
You never had stitches before, huh?
你以前从没缝过针,是吧?
Never needed them.
不需要他们。
So, how does this work? Who do I pay?
那么,它是如何工作的呢?我该付钱给谁?
Do I pay you? Oh, no, no.
我付钱给你吗?哦,不,不。
Just... it's on the house.
只是…这是免费的。
Consider it my way of saying I'm sorry, for coming on
这是我对你说对不起的一种方式
too strong before.
之前太强大。
You didn't come on too strong.
你没有表现得太强势。
Isn't that why you took off running?
这不是你开始跑步的原因吗?
No. I really did have work to do.
——没有。我真的有工作要做。
Actually, I still do.
事实上,我现在还这么认为。
I have to go. Yeah.
我得走了。是的。
Got it.
——明白了。
Why did you come looking for me
你为什么来找我
after I ditched you like that?
在我那样抛弃你之后?
With all the cult-member killings in the news, I...
新闻里有那么多邪教成员被杀,我…
I don't know. I... When I saw you disappear
我不知道。我…当我看见你消失
down that alley, I needed
在那条巷子里,我需要
to make sure that you were OK.
确保你没事。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
For the stitches.
针。
It's been too long. What's going on out there?
已经太久了。外面发生了什么?
Patience, Lucian.
耐心点,卢卢。
Look, I can keep my distance and still keep an eye on her.
听着,我可以和她保持距离,同时还能看着她。
Remember when we were kids
还记得我们小时候吗
and our neighbour got that big German shepherd?
我们的邻居养了条大德国牧羊犬?
Brutus.
布鲁特斯。
I hated that damn dog.
我讨厌那条该死的狗。
You were terrified of it. Like it was a some Shax Demon.
你被它吓坏了。就像一个沙克恶魔。
You refused to walk past that house.
你拒绝走过那座房♥子。
Remember what I said to you?
记得我跟你说过什么吗?
Yeah. You said to have faith.
是的。你说要有信心。
And when you did walk past it, what happened?
当你走过它的时候,发生了什么?
He licked me.
他舔我。
Have faith in Clary, big brother.
请相信克莱瑞,大哥。
I know I do.
我知道怎么做。
Clary, you should not be here.
克莱瑞,你不该在这。
Ithuriel, I'm sorry to have summoned you.
天使,很抱歉叫你来。
I understand if you're angry.
如果你生气,我能理解。
It's all right, my child.
没事的,我的孩子。
I'm here for you.
我在这里等你。
You've come because of Jace.
你来是因为杰斯。
You know what happened?
你知道发生了什么吗?
I do.
我知道。
I need to know...
我想知道……
...is Jace...
…杰斯……
...the way he is because of what I did?
…他这样是因为我的所作所为吗?
No.
不。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表