剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我也是
He's not getting away with this.
他肯定逃脱不了的
OK. Isabelle's sending back-up,
好的 伊莎贝尔正在叫后援过来
but Aldertree is already onto the two of you. We need
但是阿尔德特雷已经开始追捕你们俩了 我们得
to destroy the supply of Heavenly Fire. Now.
毁掉天堂之火的供给 立刻马上
We have to get back to the lab.
我们得回实验室里
OK. How do we do that?
好的 我们该怎么办呢
I'll distract ก้em.
我来转移他们的注意力
What are you doing? Go!
你要干嘛 快走
Ah! Oh! Clave bastards!
你们这些圣庭的混♥蛋♥们
Don't you come any closer!
不准再靠近我了
OK!
好的
I have a team standing by whenever you're ready.
这里有一组队员随时待命 就等你们准备好了
We need to get Simon out of there.
我们得带西蒙离开那里
Now. I'll send you the coordinates.
现在 我把坐标发给你
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
You never said goodbye.
你怎么不辞而别了
Not bad for a mundane.
作为凡人你还真厉害
I might've lost my strength,
虽然我失去了力量
but I'll never lose my will to fight.
但我永远不会束手就擒的
Where's Glorious?
圣光之剑在哪
The Clave secretly obtained a shard from the Marianas Trench
数十年前 圣庭在马里亚纳海沟秘密获得了
decades ago,but it disintegrated
一块圣光之剑的碎片 但
in the process of making the serum.
在制♥作♥血清的时候就崩解了
Is that what those vials are?
那些就是装血清的小瓶吗
Yeah. Most of it's in a bunker beneath the facility.
是的 大部分都在地下掩体里
Thank the Angel for self-destruct mechanisms.
感谢天使设置了自毁机制
Hurry. This door is not gonna hold much longer.
快点 这扇门撑不了多久了
Scoot over.
让一下
After the years of work I put into this project,
我为这个计划付出了这么多年
I won't let youand Simon Lewis ruin it.
我不会让你和西蒙·刘易斯毁了它
So, what are you going to do?
你想怎么办
Have me killed...
杀了我
like you didwith Sentry Greenlaw?
就像你杀了哨兵格林劳那样嘛
Join me, Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔 加入我
Be part of the revolution.
参与到革命中来
You're delusional.
你做梦
The world will be a safer place
一旦没有了恶魔之血
once it's free from demon blood.
这个世界将更加安全
Without the Downworld,
没有了暗影世界
we can focus on protectingmundanes from demons.
我们就能集中精力保护凡人免受恶魔的伤害
Like we were always meant to do.
贯彻我们的使命
No one will ever be poisoned
不会再有人
with the abomination that is demon blood.
被可恶的恶魔之血毒害
And what about those that are born
那那些天生血管里
with demon blood in their veins?
就流淌着恶魔之血的人呢
They'll thank me for the favour.
他们会感谢我的慷慨援助的
The guards are standing down.
防御解除了
Here. Give this to your friend.
给 这个就交给你朋友了
It's not Glorious, but it's the next best thing.
虽然不是圣光之剑 但也能相媲美了
Use it for something good.
请善用它
I hope it's enough to save her.
希望这能救她
It has to be.
肯定能的
Thank you...
谢谢
I don't even know your name.
我还不知道你叫什么
I'm Helen. Helen Blackthorn.
我是海伦 海伦·黑棘
Thank you, Helen.
谢谢你 海伦
We owe you one.
我们欠你个人情
I know your wife was a werewolf
我知道你妻子生前是个狼人
who went feral and attacked you.
她失控攻击了你
But it doesn't justify stripping the Downworld
但就因为暗影生物的身份
of who they are without their consent.
而不经同意便剥夺他们身份 这不公平
If I could go back to that moment and cure Eva,
如果我能回到那个时候 治愈伊娃
I would still be holding her in my arms today.
那今天我还能拥她入怀
Well, I'm sorry you couldn't save her...
抱歉你没能救得了她
...but this fantasy of yours is not the answer.
但我不能允许你实现自己的幻想
It's no longer a fantasy, Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔 这不再只是幻想
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
Victor Aldertree, by the order
维克多·阿尔德特雷
of Consul Penhallow,you're under arrest.
据彭哈罗领事之令 你被捕了
Let's go. Come on.
走 老实点
You're Helen Blackthorn,aren't you?
你是海伦·黑棘是吧
And you're the Consul's daughter.
你是 领事的女儿
I'm in big trouble, aren't I?
我麻烦大了 是吧
You did go behind the Clave's back and allowed a maniac
你的确瞒着圣庭 让一个疯子
to concoct a plan to cleanse the world of demon blood...
企图净化暗影世界的恶魔之血
...but I admire you.
但我很欣赏你
Without you... well,
要是没有你
there might not be a Downworld,
那暗影世界也将不复存在
at least not in New York anyway.
至少纽约的会不复存在
I didn't do it because I'm half Seelie, you know...
我并不是因自己有一半精灵血脉而这么做的
I never said you did.
我也没这么说过
So, you think this canseparate me from Jonathan?
你觉得这能把我和乔纳森分开吗
I have to run some tests, but yeah.
得先做些检查 但是的
That's the idea.
我是这么想的
I can't believe you guys did this.
难以置信你们会这么做
Without you,we would have nothing.
要是没有你们 我们将一无所有
Fray, we'd do anything for you.
弗雷 我们愿为你赴汤蹈火
Especially if it means disconnecting you
尤其是能帮你和你那讨厌哥哥
from your creepy brother.
断了联♥系♥
Well, we have Heavenly Fire.
我们已经找到了天堂之火
We don't know where the Morning Star sword is,
虽然还不知道辰星之剑在哪
but the only two people who can use it
但唯一能使用辰星的两个人
are right here at the Institute.
都在这学院里
Aldertree will be prosecuted forhis crimes against the Accords.
阿尔德特雷将因违反律法而被起诉
And Jia is considering commuting Raphael's sentence,
吉雅正在考虑帮拉斐尔以及
along withthe other Downworlders
其他现在变成了凡人的
now turned into mundanes.
暗影生物们减刑
It's the least they could do.
他们至少该这么做
All right, well,if I'm no longer needed here,
如果没我什么事了
there's somewhere I need to be.
我得去个地方
I need to see Jonathan.
我得去见乔纳森
I'll come with you.
我和你一起去
You know, for a second,
有那么一瞬间
I was worried you weren't going to make it out.
我还担心你出不来呢
Me too... but thankfully,
我也是 但幸好
I got lucky.
我运气好
Luck had nothing to do with it.
不是因为什么运气
What you did today,
你今天的所作所为
putting your life on the linefor the people you care about?
为了在乎的人而以身犯险
It's pretty badass.
真的很厉害
You're pretty badass too.
你也很厉害
Don't.
别
What's wrong, Jace?
怎么了 杰斯
Are you jealous of our bond?
你是在嫉妒我俩间的羁绊嘛
I feel nothing towards you.
我才不会嫉妒你
We found a way to destroy the Twinning Rune.
我们找到了摧毁双生如尼文的方法
You won't be down here much longer.
你在这呆不了多久了
No.
不
It's not possible.JACE: It's more than possible.
不可能 怎么不可能
It's inevitable.
这是必然之势
No.
不
You won't do it. I have so much more to share with you.
你不会这么做的 我还有很多东西要和你分享
I'm your brother.
我是你哥哥
Clary, don't let them do this!
克拉丽 别让他们这么做
You almost killed my brother.
你差点杀了我弟弟
You killed a dozen Shadowhunters.
你杀了十几个暗影猎人
People I trained with.
都是我训练出来的
She wants you gone just as much as the rest of us.
她和我们一样 想要你下地狱
LET HER SPEAK!
我要听她说
I'm sorry, Jonathan.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表