剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Don t you think Jia might notice
如果我们还回去找一个
if we return a body that s already been cut open?
被切开的尸体 你不觉得吉雅会察觉到吗
I ll be stealthy.
我会秘密行动的
This is important, Alec.
这很重要 亚历克
It s our responsibility to find out
我们有责任查出
what s really going on here.
那里究竟出了什么事
24 hours... then I m reporting it to the Clave.
给你24小时 然后我就向克拉夫汇报
Is that you, Bane?
是你吗 贝恩
I didn t see you all the way down there.
我自始至终都没看到你来了
So sorry to hear about your...
很遗憾听说你
well, embarrassing situation.
陷入了如此尴尬的境地
I hear you re magic-challenged.
听说你正接受了魔法挑战
I hear you ve forbidden every warlock in the city
我听说你禁止城市里的
from helping me. I have.
所有术士帮助我 是的
And now you ve come to me.
现在你来找我了
So, what?
你想怎样
Do you want me to grovel?
你想让我屈服吗
That would be a start.
那只是开始而已
Especially after assaulting me.
尤其是在你侮辱我之后
That was inexcusable.
那是无法原谅的
I did plan on punishing you for that,
我确实打算惩罚你
but it appears the fates have beaten me to the punch.
但似乎命运已经抢先一步惩罚你了
So... how can I be of help?
所以 我能帮你什么呢
Oh, come on, Lorenzo. You know why I came here.
得了吧 洛伦佐 你知道我为何来此
Yes, I do. But I want to hear you say it.
我是知道 但我想听你亲口说出来
And it couldn t hurt to use the word please.
说一下“求你了”也不会怎么样
Please, Lorenzo.
求你帮我 洛伦佐
Will you help me get my magic back?
你能帮我恢复魔力吗
So... how s mundane life treating you?
这个世俗的世界会怎么对你呢
It must be quite... mundane.
肯定是相当的世俗了
Doing laundry, taking the subway...
洗衣服 坐地铁
But it gets deeper than that, doesn t it?
但肯定比这更严重 是不是
Are you going to help me or not?
你到底帮不帮我
As a matter of fact, I am.
事实上 我要帮
For a price.
但我要报酬
Anything you want.
想要什么都行
Not a very clever way to start a negotiation, Bane.
这么开始谈判可不明智啊 贝恩
Any material possession you want, it s yours.
不管你想要什么材料 都是你的了
Without magic... you can t imagine what it s like.
没有了魔力 你无法想象是什么样子
I may not, but as High Warlock,
可能想象不了 但作为高阶法师
it is my job to protect you.
保护你是我的工作
Thank you, Lorenzo.
谢谢 洛伦佐
You are, of course, aware that there are risks.
当然 你应该知道这么做有风险
Yeah. I can give you the transfusion of magic,
我可以给你灌注魔力
but whether or not your body accepts it--
但你的身体接受与否
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Very well.
很好
One top-of-the-line dose of High Warlock magic.
一剂顶级的高阶术士的魔法
Go ahead.
来吧
Take it for a spin.
试一试
I won’t forget this, Lorenzo.
我不会忘记你的恩情的 洛伦佐
No, I imagine you won’t.
我想也是
Before you go...
在你走之前
aren’t you curious about my price?
不想知道我要的报酬吗
Breaking and entering, how romantic!
非法入室 真浪漫啊
This way, we’ll be on our own.
这样不会有别人来打扰我们
You never told me you knew how to ice skate.
你从来没说过你会溜冰
Well, I don t.
我是不会
Yet. I mean...
暂时还不会 我是说
I was kind of hoping you could show me how it’s done.
我原本打算让你教我的
Well, it’s been a while since I’ve been on the ice.
好吧 我有一阵子没滑过了
What gave you this idea?
你怎么想到这个的
There s a photo on your dresser
你的梳妆台上有一张照片
of you and your mom.
是你和你母亲的合照
You were at Rockefeller Center,
你们在洛克菲勒中心
and... you look really happy
你看上去非常开心
in your little skate costume...
穿着小小的溜冰服
...and I knew that’s something I had to do for you.
我就知道我必须为你做这些
That s so thoughtful.
你太体贴了
OK. What s your size?
你穿多大码的
Uh, six.
6号♥
Great.
好的
Has the bleeding stopped?
出血停止了么
You’re shivering.
你在发抖
I’m just...
我只是
just a little cold.
有点冷
I was stabbed with silver.
我被银器捅了
I didn’t want you to worry.
我不想让你担心
No, Jordan, this is...
不 乔丹 这
this is serious. If you don’t get treatment,
这很严重 如果你不接受治疗的话
you could die.
你会死的
We have to get you to the Institute.
我们必须带你去学院
Now.
现在
The Praetor is the only place
只有裁判官
that can treat silver poisoning.
才能治疗银器伤口
IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?!
有人吗
SOMEBODY HELP US!
救救我们
Maia...
玛雅
I’m calm. I’m calm.
我很冷静 我很冷静
OK. Look, at least take my jacket.
听着 你快穿上我的外套
Keep you warm...
这会让你暖和些
It’s OK. ... until we can get you
没事的 直到我们能
to the Praetor.
找到裁判官
It’s OK.
没事的
Seriously, now is not the time
说真的 现在不是
to be a gentleman. Just take the frickin jacket.
展现绅士风度的时候 快穿上外套
You know, I have a...
告诉你一个
a trick I use when I m in a bad situation.
小窍门 当情况糟糕的时候
I think of a time when I m happy
我就回忆一些开心的事
and I transport myself there.
然后把自己传送到那里
You should try it.
你可以试一试
The first thing that comes to your head.
你脑海里浮现的第一件事情
And... go.
开始吧
It s embarrassing.
这很尴尬
There s no need to be embarrassed.
没必要感觉尴尬
It’s just me and a bunch of moldy fortune cookies.
这里只有我 和一堆发霉的幸运饼干
OK, well, it was this night that I...
好吧 有一天晚上
got into this huge fight with my parents.
我和我的父母大吵了一架
So, I just stole my dad s car and drove off.
我偷偷开走了我爸爸的车
I didn’t know where I was going.
我不知道要去哪里
I just knew that I needed to get away.
我只知道我需要离开家里
Then the car started making all these weird noises,
但是汽车发出了怪异的声音
and it died...
然后它就熄火了
and I was stranded
我被困在了
right in the middle of the Cape May Expressway.
五月岬高速公路上
OK. We were going for happy memory, remember?
我们要回忆的是开心的事情 记得吗
But it was.
是开心的事情
Because I called you, and you came.
因为我给你打了电♥话♥ 而你来了
What’s your memory?
你的开心回忆是什么呢
I’m down at the beach.
我在沙滩上
Getting ready for surf.
正准备去冲浪
And right when I m about to get into the water,
就在我要下水的时候
I see this girl reading a book,
我看到一个正在看书的女孩
freezing her butt off.
冻的瑟瑟发抖
You got it?
你没问题吧
Yeah. You got it.
没问题 是吗
Yeah. OK. Now, let go.
是的 好了 松开手
I got it. There you go.
我没问题 很好
Let me help you.
我来帮帮你
There you go.
就这样
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表