剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You're right. I killed them...
你说得对 是我杀了他们
Just like I'm gonna kill you.
我也会杀了你
What's happening to me
是什么鬼
I injected myselfwith holy water.
我给自己注射了圣水
It does nothing to werewolves,but vampires
伤不了狼人 但对吸血鬼
I bet it feels a lot like silver poisoning.
我敢打赌这和银水的效果一样
I'll see you in hell.
地狱再会
CLARY! HEY!
克拉丽 嘿
What were you thinking
你在想什么呢
I...
我
I don't know.
我也不知道
The rune...
那如尼文
We need to get youto the Silent Brothers.
我们得带你去找缄默兄弟
Right now.
立刻马上
Move it. Behind the others.
快走 站后面去
Careful.
下手轻点
Every day I workedin that soup kitchen...
在那个施粥间工作的每一天
...I dreamed about you
我都会梦到你
walking through that front door.
从前门走进来
I tried to thinkof what I'd say.
我努力想说些什么
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
And yet, this ismy last chance.
但我最后一次机会了
Never being ableto see your face again...
之后就再也见不到你的脸
...is the price I must pay.
是我罪有应得
Raphael--I just...
拉斐尔 我
I just want you to know...
我想告诉你
...that I'll always care about you.
我会永远关心你
I'll always care about you too.
我也会永远关心你
Goodbye, Raphael.
拉斐尔 再见
The portal's engaged.
传送门打开了
Let's move!
走吧
Goodbye.
再见了
Come on. I already told you.
拜托 我跟你说了
I made it clear to Heidithat she should turn herself in,
我已经跟海蒂讲明了 她该自首
and then she attacked me.I mean, you saw the rest.
然后她攻击我 剩下的事情你都看到了
You baited Heidi into attacking you,
是你引海蒂攻击你的
knowing full wellthe holy water would kill her.
你明明知道圣水会害死她
She killed herself.
只能怪她自己
I didn't technically break any laws.
严格来说我根本没有犯法
You're free to go.
你可以走了
That's it
就这样吗
You said so yourself...
你自己也说了
you didn't break any laws.
你没有犯法
It's over. Finally.
终于 都了结了
Hey, I know you sired her.
嘿 我知道是你转化了她
I guess that must be tough.
她去世了你肯定不好受
Yeah, I hated her.
嗯 我也恨她
She wrecked my family.
她毁了我的家
But we could've done itthe right way.
但我们本可以用更好的方法制裁她
She would've gotten out eventually.
她最后还是会逃脱制裁的
You don't know that.
这不是你能决定的
Well, at least now we know
至少现在我们知道
she'll never hurtanyone ever again.
她不会再伤人了
I get it. But killing her,that's not right.
我懂 但你不该杀了她
Simon...
西蒙
the world is a better placewithout her.
没有了她 世界更美好
But that doesn'tmake this OK, Maia!
但不代表你就可以杀了她 玛雅
There's a system for a reason.
律法系统的存在是有原因的
And if we keepbreaking the rules,
要是我们一直违纪
what makes us better than her
那我们又和她有什么区别
*Oh, I never thought*
*A single moment in a day*
*Could change*
*A life*
You were looking for me
找我有事吗
Yeah...
是的
Alexander, if this is about
亚历山大 如果你是想说
what we were talking about earlier, I was wrong.
我们之前谈过的那事 好吧我错了
You have every right
你完全有权利
to talk out your problemswith your friends,
和你的朋友倾诉你的烦恼
no matter how good looking--
不管你那朋友有多帅气
This isn't about that.
不是这事
This is about you living at the Institute.
我是想跟你说住在学院里的事
Believe me, I wantto live with you,
相信我 我想和你住在一起
but you were right.
但你说得对
Having an outsiderlive at the Institute,
让外人住在学院里
that is against protocol.
不合规矩
And... how can I expect everyone else
要是我自己都不遵守规章
to follow the rulesif I don't follow them myself
那还怎么要其他人守规矩呢
I understand.
我理解
I'll move out first thingin the morning.
明天一早我就搬出去
However...
但是
there is no protocol
没有规定说
that says that the head of the Institute
学院的首领
has to actually liveat the Institute.
一定要住在学院里
So, when you...
所以等你
find a place, I was hoping
找到了住处 我希望
that we could...
咱俩能
...both move in.
一起搬进去住
Together.
一起
Only if I getmy own walk-in closet.
我要有我自己的衣帽间
You mean that
你答应了吗
Of course.
当然
I love you...
我爱你
MagnusI'm fine.
马格努斯 我没事
Magnus
马格努斯
Magnus!
马格努斯
Magnus!
马格努斯
Kepalaku. Tolong bantu aku.
我的头 请帮帮我
Itu menyakitkan.Medic! Somebody get help!
好痛 医生 有人吗
Magnus!
马格努斯
SOMEONE GET HELP!
快来人啊
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表