剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, is that a problem
有问题吗
No.
没有
Yes.
有
I just don't know if I feelcomfortable with you
我只是不知道这样是不是不太好
airing out our dirty laundryto the entire Institute.
把我们的私事公开给整个学院
What are you talking about
你说什么呢
You told him we were havingrelationship issues.
你告诉他我们的关系出了点问题
So, I'm not allowed to talkto people about my problems
你的意思是说我不能跟别人谈论我的问题
Well, sure, but... him
你可以 但是 他
You barely even know him.
你都不了解他
You're right. I'm... I'm sorry.
你说的对 我 对不起
I just didn't thinkit was a big deal.
我只是觉得这没什么大不了的
I know. I just...feel... sometimes...
我知道 我只是有时候觉得
Wait, are you just...You're jealous.
等等 你只是 你吃醋了对吗
I don't get jealous. You're... jealous.
我没有吃醋 你就是吃醋了
You're actually jealous. I have never gotten jealous.
你就是吃醋了 我从来不吃醋
This is not...
这不是
Answer it.
接电♥话♥吧
Hello
你好
Alec, it's Simon...the Daylighter.
亚历克 我是西蒙 日行者
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Maia found a witness
玛雅找到了一个证人
She can prove that Heidi set this whole thing up.
她可以证明海蒂操控了一切
Is Magnus staying with you?
马格纳斯和你在一起吗
Where is she
她在哪
That's sort of the thing.She's in the hospital.
这是个问题 她本来在医院
Heidi got to her first.
但是海蒂先找到了她
but I thought maybe Magnus could heal her.
但是我想也许马格纳斯可以治好她
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
Awesome.
太好了
Magnus is on the way. Maia
马格纳斯就来 玛雅
Hey!
嘿
You sure you're OK
你确定你没事吗
Nothing an iratze couldn't fix.
没有什么是治愈符文搞不定的
Although I just got this shirt.
我才新穿上这身衣服
Look, I'll send it downstairs.
我把它送到楼下去
I'll get it cleaned.
清洗一下
Or better yet,I'll buy you a new one.
或者更好一点 我给你买♥♥件新的
If you're trying to be nice to me so I won't report this,
如果你是想收买♥♥我 好让我不汇报这事的话
it's not gonna work.
不可能
Aline, come on.
艾琳 别这样
Please. She's been though a lot.
求你了 她经历了太多事了
Jace, what she did out there
杰斯 她刚刚对我下得狠手
It wasn't normal.
不正常
There's somethingseriously wrong with her.
她脑子真的不正常
She's under an enormous amount of stress.
她只是压力太大了
The last thing she needs right now
要是 她暴打
is for the word to get out that she beat up
执政官的女儿这事传出去
the consul's daughter.
她的情况只会更糟糕
She didn't beat me up.
她没有暴打我
I was mostly winning...until the end.
我差不多赢了 到最后
Oh, yeah
哦 对
If she didn'tsave my mom's life,
如果她没有救了我妈的命
I'd have her arrested.
我就把她抓起来了
But I swear to the Angel if she does anything like that again--
但是我向天使发誓 如果她再做那样的事
She won't. I promise.
她不会的 我保证
All she needs a little time to get her head straight.
她只是需要点时间来好好想清楚
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Beautiful night, isn't it
今晚真美好 是不是
What the hellare you doing here
你来这干什么
Funny, I was gonnaask you the same thing.
真逗 我正准备问你呢
Is this some kind of trap
这是个圈套吗
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你来告诉我
I find it hard to believe
我觉得我很难相信
that our meeting here is a pure coincidence.
我们在这遇到只是凑巧
I had no intention of stopping here tonight.
我本来并不想来这
I have my own businessto take care of
我还有事要做
and yet, as I was walking by,
但是 我经过这的时候
I felt a sudden urge to stop.
突然特别想停下来
And here you are.
而你也在这
You must have felt it too.
你一定也感觉到了
It seems...
看样子
...that our rune hasbrought us together.
是我的的如尼文把我们带到了这
I was worried about you earlier. You stay back!
我之前还在担心你 退后
Whoever you were fighting,
不管你刚刚和谁打了架
they must have got in a few good shots, didn't they
他们肯定挺厉害的 是不是
You come any closer,I will call the Institute.
你再往前走一步 我就通知学院
Shouldn't you havedone that already
你不是早就应该通知他们了吗
Or are you enjoyingthis conversation
还是你其实挺想和我聊聊的
as much as I am
跟我一样想
You make me sick!
你真叫我恶心
You know that
知道吗
And yet...
然而
we're destined to be together.
我们命中注定要在一起
Our meeting here tonight proves it.
我们今晚在这见面 这就能证明
This isn't destiny, Jonathan.
乔纳森 这不是命中注定
It's a damn rune.
都是那如尼文的错
You love me, Clary.I can feel it.
你爱我 克拉丽 我能感受得到
It's why you letme go yesterday.
所以你昨天才放我走了
And why you won't turn me in now.
所以你现在才不会告发我
Come with me.
跟我走
I know a part of you wants to.
我知道你心里有一部分想跟我走
No part of me
我一点都
wants anything to do with you.
不想和你有任何牵连
For now.
暂时而已
I've got that appointment to keep.
我还要去赴约
Hey.
嘿
You brought me here.It's OK.
你带我来医院了 没事了
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
This is Maia.If you're hearing this,
我是玛雅 要是你听到这段留言
it's because my phone'sbattery sucks.
肯定是我手♥机♥又没电了
Leave a message.
请留言
Maia. It's me.Magnus was able to heal Nora,
玛雅 是我 马格努斯治好了诺拉
and... we were right.
我们是对的
Heidi was behind everything
海蒂是一切幕后主使
and Nora can prove it.
诺拉能证明
Call me back.
给我回电
Oh, look who it is:The Big Bad Wolf.
看看是谁啊 大灰狼
The Shadowhunters forgave you,but I haven't.
暗影猎人饶过了你 但我不会
I know you gave that order to kill my pack.
我知道 你是下令杀了我的族群
I don't know what you're talkingabout. That was Griffin's idea.
你说什么呢 是格里芬下的令
And that poor girl in the hospital
还有躺在医院的那个可怜女孩
Nora Her dad's an orthodontist,
诺拉吗 她老爸可是牙医
so she's not poor.
她才不可怜
Cut the crap.
少废话
This is your last chance.
给你最后一次机会
Turn yourself in.
自首吧
Or what
不然呢
You die.
我就
Right here. Right now.
立马宰了你
You're serious
真心的吗
You actually thinkthat you can kill me
你真觉得你杀得了我
If I were you, I would'vebrought a weapon.
要我是你 我会带个武器
I'll manage.
我会想办法的
You really don'tget it, do you
你真的没明白 是吧
You can't stop me.
你阻拦不了我
Nobody can.
我无人可挡
You killed my pack.
你杀了我的族群
My family.
我的家人
They did nothing to you!
他们没做你做任何事
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表