剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
in the cemetery?
在墓地呢?
Because I helped him escape.
因为我帮他逃跑了。
Why was Jace digging up Valentine?
杰斯为什么要挖瓦伦丁?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Did Jace kill Imogen?
杰斯杀了伊莫金吗?
I think so.
我想是的。
Why would Jace kill the only true family he has?
为什么杰斯要杀了他唯一真正的家人?
He's not in control of what he's doing.
他无法控制自己在做什么。
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Because he's been possessed by the Queen of Edom.
因为他被以东女王占有了。
How did that happen?
这是怎么发生的?
Music, anyone?
音乐,有人知道吗?
Yes. No.
是的。不。
OK.
好的。
Hey, do you want my jacket?
嘿,你想要我的夹克吗?
You can totally have my jacket.
我的夹克完全可以给你。
I'm fine.
我很好。
Sorry, are you cold?
对不起,你冷吗?
I don't feel temperature, so sometimes I forget.
我感觉不到温度,所以有时我会忘记。
I said I'm fine.
我说我很好。
I am so sorry. I just remembered how cold
我很抱歉。我只记得有多冷
you... you always used to get. Yeah.
你……你总是得到。是的。
People change.
人改变。
Hey! Looks like we're almost there!
嘿!看起来我们快到了!
Isn't it amazing how like, Sixth Avenue is awesome at this time?
现在的第六大道很棒,是不是很神奇?
No traffic...
没有交通…
All right.
好吧。
Oh, brave.
哦,勇敢。
No more box?
没有更多的箱子吗?
We needed the Malachi Configuration to trap you.
我们需要玛拉基结构来困住你。
We're not gonna let you use it
我们不会让你用的
to hurt our brother.
伤害我们的兄弟。
And now you think this can hold me?
现在你认为这能让我坚持下去?
Valentine used them
瓦伦丁使用它们
to hold an Angel for 25 years.
抱着天使25年。
I'm no Angel.
我不是天使。
How much longer until Magnus is ready?
还要多久马格努斯才能准备好?
No time like the present.
现在正是时候。
Let's do this.
让我们这样做。
No, you don't wanna do this...
不,你不会想这么做的…
Jace... He needs me!
杰斯-…-他需要我!
For whither thou goest... I can't leave without him.
—你要去哪里……-没有他我不能走。
Soon, we'll officially be brothers...
很快,我们就正式成为兄弟了…
nothing can change that.
没有什么能改变这一点。
We're in the Institute.
我们在研究所。
Inside Jace's mind.
杰斯内部的思维。
Jace!
杰斯!
I got you! No, you didn't!
我抓住你了!不,你没有!
Two against one.
两个对一个。
Come on, Lightwoods! Show me what you got!
加油,含脂材!让我看看你有什么本事!
We're all Lightwoods. We're a team.
我们都是含脂材。我们是一个团队。
Heh. This is what happens
哈。这就是所发生的
when you have a softie for a sister.
当你有一个温柔的姐妹。
Softie?
柔弱的人吗?
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
Hey! Oh!
嘿!哦!
I remember this.
我记得这个。
This was the night Mom and Dad
这是爸爸妈妈的夜晚
went on mission in Geneva
在日内瓦执行任务
and we snuck downstairs to train.
我们偷偷溜下楼去训练。
YOUNG IZZY: Good. You're learning.
小依奇:好。你学习。
And what's the rule when our team goes into battle?
当我们的队伍投入战斗时,规则是什么?
Three go in.
三个进去。
Three come out.
三个出来。
No.
不。
No! Don't take them away too!
不!别把它们也拿走!
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么?
Jace!
杰斯!
What the hell?
这到底是怎么回事?
Stay close.
保持密切联♥系♥。
We can't lose each other.
我们不能失去彼此。
Is that the Jace we need to bring back?
这就是我们要带回来的杰斯吗?
I don't know. He didn't disappear with the memory,
我不知道。他没有随着记忆消失
which makes me think that he's the real Jace
这让我觉得他是真正的杰斯
that's trapped in here...
被困在这里…
or at least a part of him...
或者至少是他的一部分…
And the memory of us that burned away?
我们的记忆被烧掉了?
Maybe part of Lilith's torture
也许是莉莉丝折磨的一部分
is taking away everything he loves.
带走他所爱的一切。
Jace?
杰斯吗?
Izzy?
伊兹?
Isabelle?!
伊莎贝尔?!
Your people fought bravely, but...
你们的人♥民♥英勇作战,但是……
bravery is no match for power.
勇敢不是力量的对手。
Well...
嗯…
You have no heart.
你没有心。
Never did.
从来没有。
Hmm.
嗯。
I apologize for coming in without a direct invitation.
我很抱歉没有直接邀请就来了。
Before your predecessor became my sworn enemy,
在你的前任成为我的死敌之前
I did have one outstanding offer for tea.
我确实收到过一份特别的茶叶报价。
Better late than never.
迟做总比不做好。
You look stunning as always.
你看起来和往常一样漂亮。
Edom's done wonders for your complexion.
以东人对你的肤色有奇效。
And you're clearly eager to send me back there.
你显然很想把我送回去
Don't be silly.
别傻了。
Endowing Eve with Seelie beauty
赋予夏娃以美丽
was all the revenge my people ever needed.
就是我的人♥民♥所需要的一切报复。
You killed my Disciples.
你杀了我的门徒。
I killed your knights.
我杀了你的骑士。
I've come to see if you'd like to cut your losses.
我来看看你是否愿意减少损失。
I'm sorry for your pain,
我为你的痛苦感到抱歉
but I never ordered anyone
但我从来没有命令过任何人
to do harm to your people.
伤害你的人♥民♥。
Not directly, as always.
不像往常那样直接。
But I don't have time for sleights of tongue.
但是我没有时间耍嘴皮子。
The vampire with the mark.
有记号♥的吸血鬼。
You gave it to him because it's the only thing
你把它给了他,因为这是唯一的东西
that can banish me. I want you to remove it.
那可以驱逐我。我要你把它拿开。
I gave him the mark because he's a Daylighter.
我给了他这个分数,因为他是一个白天工作的人。
Seelies have always been the protectors
西里一直是保护者
of anything in nature
任何性质的
that's special and unique.
这是特别的,独一无二的。
My son is special and unique.
我的儿子很特别。
And I am his protector.
我是他的保护者。
The Mark of Cain. I want it gone.
该隐的记号♥。我希望它消失。
There are certain things
有一些事情
that I, too, want gone.
我也想离开。
Sadly, we don't always get what we want.
遗憾的是,我们并不总是能得到我们想要的。
Hmm.
嗯。
Pity.
遗憾。
That was the only reason I was playing nice.
这是我表现得很好的唯一原因。
Do that and you'll never find your precious Owl.
这样做,你就永远找不到你心爱的猫头鹰了。
That's right.
这是正确的。
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪里。
How did Jace become possessed by Lilith?
杰斯是怎么被莉莉丝附身的?
How did Jace become possessed by Lilith?
杰斯是怎么被莉莉丝附身的?
He was vulnerable.
他是脆弱的。
Why?
为什么?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表