剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
every relationship is complicated.
每段关系都很复杂。
Perhaps ours wouldn't seem so daunting
也许我们的任务看起来并不那么艰巨
if you would have been with at least one person before me.
如果你在我之前至少和一个人在一起。
Oh.
哦。
So... what, I should go sow my oats?
所以…什么,我该去种燕麦?
You're putting words in my mouth, that's not what--
你在说我的坏话,那不是什么
And you're twisting this into something that it isn't.
你把它扭曲成别的东西。
I'm not a child, Magnus.
我不是孩子,马格纳斯。
Then stop acting like one!
那就别装了!
I lost my appetite.
我没胃口了。
IZZY: So you just walked out?
伊兹:所以你就走了?
Well, what else was I supposed to do?
那我还能做什么呢?
What's gonna happen now? I don't know!
现在会发生什么?我不知道!
Look, do you have any actual advice
听着,你有什么实际的建议吗
or are you just going to interrogate me?
还是你要审问我?
I wish I knew what to tell you, but...
我希望我知道该告诉你什么,但是……
I think the reason why I find Downworlders appealing
我想这就是为什么我觉得下层社会的人很有吸引力
is because those issues prevent things
是因为这些问题阻止了事情的发生吗
from ever getting too serious.
从不变得太严肃。
Oh. Well, that's comforting.
哦。这是安慰。
But what you and Magnus have is... is real.
但你和马格努斯拥有的是…是真实的。
If anyone can make it work, it's you two.
如果有人能成功,那就是你们两个。
WOMAN: I'm just here to see my children!
我只是来看看我的孩子们!
Is that Mom?
那是妈妈吗?
UNDERHILL: Show some respect!
表现出一些尊重!
GUARD: This woman's been excommunicated by the Clave.
守卫:这个女人已经被教会逐出教会了。
She's not allowed to enter.
她不允许进来。
This woman is Alec Lightwood's mother.
这个女人是亚历克·莱特伍德的母亲。
Allowances can be made. It's fine.
可以做些让步。它很好。
Hey! As long as I'm in charge,
嘿!只要我负责,
Maryse Lightwood is allowed in the New York Institute.
玛丽丝·莱特伍德被允许进入纽约学院。
Understood?
理解吗?
I'm sorry, I should have called ahead.
对不起,我应该先打个电♥话♥的。
No, it's... it's no problem.
不,这是……这是没有问题。
Mom, did the...
妈妈,做了……
The de
德
Not at all.
不客气。
The adjustment's actually been easier than I expected.
调整实际上比我想象的要容易。
Have you found a place to live yet?
你找到住的地方了吗?
You can stay here if you'd like.
如果你愿意,你可以留在这里。
We could make that happen.
我们可以做到。
I meant what I said. You're always welcome.
我说话算数。你总是受欢迎的。
Thank you, but I've actually found a place.
谢谢,但我确实找到了一个地方。
All I want right now
我现在只想要
is to spend some time with my wonderful children.
就是和我的孩子们在一起。
Speaking of which... where is Jace?
说到这里…杰斯在哪里?
I've been through all the Institute archives,
我查阅了研究所的所有档案,
and there's no record of a greater demon
没有更大恶魔的记录
that matches this one. I don't know what else to do.
和这个匹配。我不知道还能做什么。
[Ithuriel said the Owl has a master.]
[天使说猫头鹰有主人。]
This has to be who it is, and...
这就是他,而且…
it is powerful enough to kill an angel.
它的力量足以杀死一个天使。
I have to let everyone know.
我必须让每个人都知道。
You do that, and it unravels everything
你这样做,它会拆散一切
about Raziel and the wish.
关于Raziel和他的愿望。
I don't care if the Clave locks me up, Luke.
我才不管克拉夫会不会把我关起来,卢克。
And what about Jace?
那杰斯呢?
He carried that same lie.
他也说了同样的谎话。
He'll be in trouble just like you.
他会像你一样有麻烦的。
And the last thing he needs
他最不需要的就是
is for his treatment to be interrupted.
是为了打断他的治疗。
I have another job for you.
我有另一份工作要给你。
Whatever you need, my Queen.
随你便,我的女王。
The blood sacrifice is almost complete.
血祭几乎完成了。
There are 32 disciples.
有32个门徒。
One more and Jonathan will be ready.
再来一个,乔纳森就准备好了。
Now, go find me
现在,去找我
my last virtuous mundane.
我最后的世俗美德。
I will.
我会的。
Rise.
起身。
I know you're in there...
我知道你在里面…
...Jace Herondale.
…杰斯.赫伦代尔。
I know you're suffering.
我知道你很痛苦。
When I'm done using you,
当我用完了你,
you will return
你回到自己
to find your friends dead
发现你的朋友死了
and your world on fire,
你的世界在燃烧,
burning at the hands of the son
在这小子手上燃烧
you so callously took from me.
你无情地夺走了我。
And when you scream
当你尖叫
and beg for death...
乞求死亡……
I will smile.
我将微笑。
Now, kiss me.
现在,吻我。
You will need your energy.
你需要能量。
Why did Raphael dig her up?
拉斐尔为什么要把她挖出来?
A member of his clan murdered her, so I guess he was
他家族的一个成员杀了她,所以我猜他是
trying to give her her life back.
试图把她的生命还给她。
Little did he know she'd become my own personal stalker.
他一点也不知道她已经成了我的私人跟踪者。
Do they make Downworld restraining orders?
他们会下达下行限制令吗?
What?
什么?
Simon... when you were first turned,
西蒙……当你第一次转身,
you had a built-in support system.
您有一个内置的支持系统。
By the way this girl's reacting,
顺便说一下这个女孩的反应,
it doesn't sound like she has anybody.
听起来她好像没有男朋友。
It's hard when the person that made you abandons you.
当那个让你放弃你的人。
Trust me, I know.
相信我,我知道。
You're right...
你是对的…
I can't just walk away from this.
我不能就这样走开。
Who are you texting?
你在给谁发短♥信♥?
Raphael.
拉斐尔。
He's part of this mess. The least he could do
他是这个烂摊子的一部分。至少他能做到
is give me some sire tips.
给我一些提示吧。
MARYSE: Your father says Max is doing much better.
玛丽斯:你♥爸♥爸说马克斯进步很大。
That makes me so happy.
这让我很高兴。
Yeah.
是的。
Uh oh. Who are you talking to?
哦哦。你在跟谁说话?
Nobody.
没有人。
Mom, we need to talk.
妈妈,我们得谈谈。
About your new beau?
关于你的新男友?
About you.
关于你的事。
Your excommunication.
你被逐出教会。
I told you, Isabelle. I'm OK.
我告诉过你,伊莎贝尔。我很好。
Why don't I believe you?
为什么我不相信你?
Mama, we said no more secrets.
妈妈,我们不再说秘密了。
Remember?
还记得吗?
You don't have to hide how you feel.
你不必隐藏你的感受。
I feel so lost.
我感到很失落。
Like I don't know who I am anymore.
我不知道我是谁。
Look at me...
看着我…
It's like they were never even there.
好像他们根本就没来过。
You're still you.
你还是你。
Still strong,
仍然强劲,
and brave and beautiful.
勇敢而美丽。
But no longer a Shadowhunter.
但不再是一个暗影猎人。
I don't know what I'm supposed to do now.
我不知道我现在应该做什么。
You're not alone.
你不是一个人。
You have four kids
你有四个孩子
that love you more than anything.
爱你胜过一切。
In fact... Alec and I were talking.
事实上……亚历克和我在聊天。
We want to take you out tonight.
我们今晚想带你出去。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表