剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
...come with me.
就跟我一起去
Patience is just not my thing.
我就不是个有耐心的人
Yeah. Me neither.
我也是
So, about last night...
关于昨晚
when you and I were both......- alone?
你我两个人 独处之时吗
Perfect timing.
来的真是时候
Pure Heavenly Fire...
至纯的天堂之火
What's happening?
怎么回事
Simon, don't! What?
西蒙 别碰 怎么了
Aldertree diluted Glorious's power
阿尔德雷稀释了圣光之剑的能量
because its concentrated form was lethal to Downworlders.
就是因为浓缩的能量对暗影生物是致命的
Not to be a buzz kill,
不是我泼冷水
but... how do we inject Jonathan with a rock?
但 我们要怎么把一块石头注射进乔纳森体内
No clue.
毫无头绪
What about the Iron Sisters?
那铁匠圣女呢
They're badass weapon-makers.
她们是非常厉害的铸剑师
Can't they help? Glorious was an Angelic relic.
她们帮不上忙吗 圣光之剑是天使的遗物
You know what they'd do if theyknew we even had a piece of it?
你知道如果让他们得知我们拿到了圣光之剑的碎片会怎么样吗
Probably not grind it through a centrifuge to save Clary.
可能就不会用离心机研磨再去救克拉丽了
You know something?There is one Iron Sister
你知道么 有一个铁匠圣女
that doesn't play by the rules.
不受规则束缚
Luke's sister. Yeah.
卢克的妹妹 是的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
I told you, it's a surprise.
我说了 这是惊喜
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're the king of them.
你是惊喜之王啊
You know, you start wavingyour hands around,
只要你随便挥一挥手
I never know what's gonnashow up in front of me.
我永远不知道什么会在面前出现
OK. So...
好了
There's something...I wanted to do.
我想做一件事
Oh, you want to lock me up?
你想锁住我的心吗
I thought you'd never ask.
就等你这句话呢
No... no.
不 不是的
Remember that bridge you brought me to
还记得你上周带我去的
in Paris last week,
巴黎的那座桥吗
the one where people put those locks?
就是那个很多人类放同心锁的地方
To show their eternal love.
以显示他们永恒的爱
Right. Well, they have a place like that here
对的 他们在纽约这边
in New York too.
也有个相同的地方
Look, I don't know.I... I know it's silly.
好吧 我不知道 我 知道这很傻
I wanted us to have a lock too.
但我希望我们也能有个同心锁
What does that say?
这是什么意思
Aku cinta kamu.
阿库辛塔卡木
Indonesian for I love you.
印尼语的我爱你
Painting at the crack of dawn?
怎么大清早在这刷墙
Nothing says'come join our pack'
没什么东西能像一道血迹斑斑的墙一样
like a blood-stained wall.It wouldn't wash off.
能呼吁大家加入我们狼群了 这东西洗不掉
Grab a brush.
拿个刷子给我
You sure you don't wanta colour with more, uh... pop?
你确定你不想用点更 亮眼的颜色吗
Don't even.
想都别想
Who saved your butt when you had your truck painted?
忘了是谁在你刷♥卡♥车的时候帮你的吗
Saved? Mmhmm?
帮我 是啊
OK. That blue you picked isthe color they use in nurseries
行吧 你选的那个蓝色 是别人在婴儿房♥用的
to make babies fall asleep.
好让小孩快点入睡
Well, it was a thousand times better
得了吧 那颜色可比你想的
than that Santa Claus red you wanted.
圣诞老人红好上几千倍
That red was classic.
那红色很经典啊
You just didn't want me riding around in a chick magnet.
你只是不想我开个骚气的车到处转悠
The only ;chicks;you'd have picked up
你也就能勾搭到圣诞老人
are Mrs. Claus and a couple of desperate elves.
和几个绝望的精灵了吧
Don't give me that look.You know I'm right.
别这么看我 我可没说错
No, you... you just...
对 你 你只是
you've got paint on your face.
你脸上沾到颜料了
Did I get it?
弄掉没
You want some help?
我帮你吧
Yeah? OK.
好吧 嗯
I can't... I can't.
不行 我做不到
I'm so sorry. I...
抱歉 我
I thought it was both of us.
我以为我们都想的
No, it was. It's just...
不 只是 不过是
I wish we could go back.
我希望我们能回到从前
We can't.
但做不到了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
What, you know this guy?
什么 你认识他吗
We haven't met.
我们没见过
I'm Raphael Santiago.
我是拉斐尔·圣地亚哥
Former head of the New York clan.
纽约族群的前任首领
You're the one that raised Heidi from the dead.
你就是那个复活了海蒂的人
It's a regret I'll live with until the day I die.
这是我这辈子都会后悔的一件事
I'm so sorry for what she did to your pack.
她对你们狼群的所作所为 我真的很抱歉
I'm here to pay my respects.
我带着十足的敬意来的
If you'll have them.
如果你们能接受的话
That's OK. Um, I understand.I'll just--
没关系 我能理解 我这就
How are you doing that?
你是怎么做到的
What? You're standing in the sun.
什么 你现在站在阳光下
Simon didn't tell you?
西蒙没告诉你吗
Going in unarmed?I don't like it.
赤手空拳地去吗 我可不喜欢
It's the only way to save Clary.
这是救克拉丽的唯一方法
If Jonathan smells a rat,you're a dead man.
要是乔纳森察觉到一丁点可疑之处 你就完了
I know. Listen, he won't.
我知道 听着 他不会发现的
OK? We're gonna have real-time intel on their exact location.
好吗 我们会实时掌握他们的具体♥位♥置信息
The second Isabelle is done with Glorious,
伊莎贝尔一提取完圣光之剑的微粒
we catch them off guard,separate Jonathan and Clary,
我们就杀个措手不及 分开乔纳森和克拉丽
and then we kill him once and for all.
然后我们杀掉他 一劳永逸
Now, remember, in order for these rings to work
现在 记住 为保证这些指环有效
and remain invisible, it is imperative that you stay alert.
而且保持隐形 你必须时刻保持警惕
What, do you think I'm going to fall asleep?
不然呢 你觉得我会睡着吗
Yeah. Hey, um...
好了 嘿
Look, I know you said the timing wasn't right with Magnus
听着 我知道你说过前几天跟马格努斯
the other day, but...
时机不对 但是
why didn't you propose?
你为什么没求婚
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Is that why he's not here?
这就是为什么他现在不在的原因吗
Look, Alec...
听着 亚历克
I can feel that there's something's wrong.
我能感觉到有什么事不对劲
Magnus and I broke up.
马格努斯跟我分手了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
OK. You're gonna be late.
好了 你要迟到了
Alec, there's something you're not telling me.
亚历克 你跟我说清楚
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Sometimes, life just doesn't go the way you want it to.
只不过是有时候人生不如人意罢了
AlecPlease, just... go.
亚历克 别问了 走吧
Yeah. OK.
好吧 好吧
I got here as soon as I could.
我已经尽可能快地来了
Where's Cleophas?
克里菲斯在哪
Not gonna make it.
她来不了了
After she helped Clary summon Ithuriel...
在她帮克拉丽召唤了伊斯瑞尔
when he died, I guess part of her died too.
他死了的时候 我想她的一部分也死了
So, now it's just us and a rock?
所以现在就只有我们和一块石头了吗
And these...
还有这些
Cleophas's tools...
克里菲斯的工具包
With them, she said you could
有了这些 她说你们就能
forge a new sword with the same power as Glorious.
锻造出一把能跟圣光之剑匹敌的剑
Lilith said that stabbing Jonathan with Glorious would
莉莉丝说过 用带有圣光之剑的武器刺伤乔纳森
sever the ties between him and Clary.
就能斩断他和克拉丽之间的纽带
To re-forge Glorious, she said you need to mix the alloys that
为了重铸圣光之剑 她说你们需要把从熔化的圣光之剑里
you extracted with molten Adamas
提炼出的合金跟天使结合剂
and an angelic binding agent.
混合起来
What's the angelic binding agent?
什么是天使结合剂
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表