剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Ah, yes. "The Perks of Being a Downworlder." Hmm.
啊,是的。“底层世界的好处。”嗯。
Look. Whether you're in Idris or in New York,
看。不管你是在伊德里斯还是在纽约,
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去。
I'm here for you. Hmm?
我在这里等你。嗯?
Now, the best martini in the world?
现在,世界上最好的马提尼是什么?
CLARY: What is it?
克莱瑞:什么事?
Izzy, what do you have to show me?
伊茨,你有什么要给我看的?
Well, now that you have your Angelic Rune,
现在你有了天使符文,
it is my honour, as the new weapons master,
这是我的荣幸,作为新的武器大♥师♥,
to help you choose your signature weapon.
帮助你选择你的标志性武器。
You're the new weapons master?!
你是新的武器大♥师♥?!
Izzy, that is perfect for you.
伊兹,这对你再合适不过了。
This isn't about me. It's about you.
这不关我的事。这是关于你的。
Alec has his bow and arrows, Jace has his seraph blade
亚历克有他的弓箭,杰斯有他的塞拉普之刃
and I have my whip. Now it's your turn.
我有鞭子。现在轮到你了。
(MECHANICAL WHIRRING)
(机械转动)
How do I choose?
我如何选择?
Follow your gut.
跟随你的直觉。
IZZY: Dual kindjals, huh?
伊兹:双重亲属,是吗?
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么。
IZZY: It fits your fighting style.
伊兹:它适合你的战斗风格。
You tend to use your left arm for balance.
你倾向于用左臂来保持平衡。
Now it'll be just as deadly as your right.
现在它将和你的权利一样致命。
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗?
Yeah, of course.
是的,当然。
What was it like...
是什么样的……
being face to face with Angel Raziel?
和天使拉兹尔面对面?
Honestly, I was so scared, I didn't even have time
老实说,我很害怕,我甚至没有时间
to think about it.
想想看。
Was there a part of you that...
你是否有那么一部分……
wanted to make your own wish?
想要实现自己的愿望?
I don't know...
我不知道…
like, end war? End world hunger?
结束战争?消除世界饥饿吗?
Yeah, a part of me,
是的,我的一部分,
but...
但是…
...but I couldn't.
…但我不能。
(SOMBRE CELLO MUSIC)
(忧郁的大提琴音乐)
Thank you, Izzy.
谢谢你,依奇。
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
(雷声隆隆)
(DOOR OPENING)
(打开门)
Are you awake?
你醒了吗?
I am now.
我现在。
I'm kidding. I can't sleep either.
我在开玩笑。我也睡不着。
I still can't believe that...
我还是不能相信……
after everything we've been through,
在我们经历了这么多之后,
I just... I can't believe that we're here...
我只是…我不敢相信我们在这里…
...together.
……在一起。
(DRAMATIC SOUND INDICATION)
(戏剧性的声音指示)
(DOOR CREAKING)
(门摇摇欲坠)
Go ahead...
继续……
Kill her.
杀了她。
How are you-- What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Kill her! To love is to destroy.
杀了她!爱就是毁灭。
Isn't that what our father always told us?
这不是我们的父亲经常告诉我们的吗?
CLARY: How are you here?
克莱瑞:你好吗?
Take that dagger
把匕♥首♥
and stab it through her heart.
刺穿她的心脏。
If you don't, I will.
如果你不喜欢,我会的。
(GRUNTING)
(的)
(WHIMPERING)
(哽咽)
No!
不!
Clary!
克莱瑞!
Clary! (GASPING)
克莱瑞!(喘气)
(LAUGHING)
(笑着说)
(GASPING)
(喘气)
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
(雷声隆隆)
(CAR DOOR OPENING)
(车门打开)
Curb side greeting?
路边的问候吗?
I sure married well.
我的婚姻确实很美满。
But where's the umbrella?
但是雨伞在哪里呢?
(GASPING)
(喘气)
(GASPING)
(喘气)
(BONES CRACKING)
(骨开裂)
(EERIE MUSIC)
(可怕的音乐)
Oh, you...
哦,你……
Sweeter than your hold over me
比你对我的控制更甜蜜
Tainted 'til you
污染,直到你
Take my breath away
让我无法呼吸
Night shade
夜幕
Hey...
嘿…
Night shade
夜幕
Hey...
嘿…
Night shade
夜幕
(APPLAUSE)
(掌声)
Simply breathtaking.
仅仅是惊人的。
Not since Mr. Bowie has the Seelie World
自从鲍伊之后,他就再也没见过这么淫♥荡♥的世界
been so entertained. Thank you, Daylighter.
娱乐。谢谢你,日光。
Uh... you're welcome.
嗯…你是受欢迎的。
OK. Uh...
好的。嗯…
Why am I here? So you can serve me food and I can serenade you?
我为什么在这里?你可以给我食物,我可以给你唱小夜曲?
It's certainly a bonus...
这当然是一种奖励……
but it's not the reason why I invited you into my realm.
但这不是我邀请你来我的王国的原因。
Well, I wouldn't call it an invitation.
我不认为这是邀请。
You threatened my friends.
你威胁我的朋友。
To-may-to, to-mah-to.
To-may-toto-mah-to。
Has the spear been prepared? Spear?!
矛准备好了吗?矛?!
It has, M'lady.
,M'lady。
Your time has come, Daylighter.
你的时间到了,天亮了。
Time for what? What's that... what?
时间是什么?那是什么……什么?
I don't know what's happ...
我不知道什么是happ…
what's happening here, but I'm not going anywhere until
这里发生了什么,但我哪儿也不去,直到
you tell me what's going on. There's no use resisting.
你告诉我发生什么事了。抵抗是没有用的。
Your powers do not work in my realm.
你的力量在我的王国里不起作用。
Take him to the Wander Woods.
带他去流浪森林。
(TENSE MUSIC)
(紧张的音乐)
What are you planning on doing to me?
你打算对我做什么?
Relax.
放松。
OK, but...
好的,但是……
(SLITHERING)
(滑行)
Come on, do you guys really have to tie me up
拜托,你们真的要把我绑起来吗
in the vines again? Bad memories.
又在葡萄藤里?糟糕的记忆。
It is this way so you do not reflexively squirm.
这样你就不会本能地扭动了。
It is ready, M'lady.
准备好了,夫人。
Why are you gonna hurt me? I've done everything
你为什么要伤害我?我所做的一切
you've asked. I'm a good guy.
你问。我是个好人。
I... I sang you a song about nature!
我…我给你唱了一首关于自然的歌♥!
Do not fret. The hurt will be over before you know it.
不要烦恼。伤痛会在你意识到之前就结束了。
So this is it? This is the end?
就是这个吗?这就是结局?
This is the end?!
这就是结局?!
Proceed.
继续。
What is that? What are you doing?!
那是什么?你在干什么?!
(SEARING SOUND) (SCREAMING)
(的声音)(尖叫)
(GASPING)
(喘气)
There you are.
你就在那里。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Bestowed you with a mark.
给你一个标记。
Did you brand me?!
你给我打了烙印?!
Did you guys do that to David Bowie?!
你们对大卫·鲍伊那样做了吗?!
Anyone but you would be dead...
除了你谁都会死…
dead... dead.
死……死了。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表