剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Because you're all that I
因为你是我的全部
All that I want
我想要的一切
Oh, hey. What's up?
哦,嘿。有什么事吗?
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
I want to apologize.
我想道歉。
For what?
为了什么?
For never taking you anywhere
感谢你从不带你去任何地方
that didn't involve seraph blades.
那不包括塞拉普之刃。
Look, I know I've been preoccupied lately.
听着,我知道我最近很忙。
I'd like to make it up to you.
我想补偿你。
What do you say we do something normal?
我们做些正常的事怎么样?
Jace, you don't consider a day normal
杰斯,你觉得一天都不正常
unless you come home covered in ichor.
除非你回家时浑身是汗。
No, I don't.
不,我不喜欢。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
But what about you?
但是你呢?
Well, I could use a better model.
我可以用一个更好的模型。
Don't worry, you don't have to take your clothes off...
别担心,你不必脱衣服……
...unless you want to.
…除非你愿意。
What would you say to dinner?
你觉得晚餐怎么样?
Tonight, someplace mundane.
今晚,平凡的地方。
Just the two of us.
就我们两个。
Like a date?
像一个约会吗?
Yes, Clary. Yeah.
是的,克莱瑞。是的。
If you wanna call it that, a date.
如果你想叫它约会。
Where?
在哪里?
Uh... it's a surprise.
嗯…这是一个惊喜。
All right... but don't think that gets you out of modeling.
好吧……但不要认为这会让你脱离模特生涯。
Right...
对吧……
rain check.
邀请延期。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
(ELEVATOR DOOR BEEPING)
(电梯门哔哔声)
Please don't tell me you broke your stele again...
请别告诉我你又把你的石碑弄坏了……
Nope!
不!
I actually was hoping you could give me a dinner recommendation.
我其实希望你能给我推荐一顿晚餐。
Well, you're asking the wrong Lightwood.
你问错了方向。
Alec and Magnus have been to every restaurant in New York.
亚历克和马格纳斯去过纽约的每一家餐馆。
Yeah, but...
是的,但是……
Alec doesn't know Clary like you do...
亚历克不像你那样了解克莱瑞……
and I want to take her on a date.
我想带她去约会。
Like, a real date.
就像一次真正的约会。
OK, who are you and what have you done with Jace?
好吧,你是谁,你对杰斯做了什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I've been on tons of dates.
我约会过很多次了。
With who? Your... book club?
与谁?你的…读书俱乐部?
Yeah. Among others...
是的。等等……
But never with a girl you actually care about.
但从来没有和你真正在乎的女孩在一起。
Maybe...
也许……
Look, does that really change
听着,这真的改变了吗
where I should take her for dinner?
我该带她去哪里吃晚饭?
You tell me.
你告诉我。
See, that's not usually how dinner recommendations work.
看,晚餐推荐通常不是这样的。
OK, look. I'm not exactly an expert
好,看。我不是专家
on the subject, but... I don't know,
关于这个话题,但是……我不知道,
why don't you get her flowers,
你为什么不送她花,
take her to the movies?
带她去看电影?
Ugh! No. I don't do movies.
啊!不。我不拍电影。
Maybe she does.
也许她做。
Look, Izzy, I want to take her someplace mundane,
听着,伊兹,我想带她去个世俗的地方,
not boring.
不厌烦。
She deserves to have fun.
她应该玩得开心。
A night she's not gonna forget.
一个她不会忘记的夜晚。
What's the most romantic thing you two have done together?
你们俩在一起最浪漫的事情是什么?
I did steal a demon motorcycle from a seedy vampire bar.
我确实从一个破烂的吸血鬼酒吧偷了辆恶魔摩托车。
Uh...
嗯…
You know, maybe a mundane restaurant
你知道,也许是一家普通的餐馆
isn't such a bad idea after all.
这主意还不错。
(RUSHING AIR)
(空气)
ALEC: Hey, Magnus?
亚历克:嘿,马格努斯?
Your magic working OK?
你的魔法管用吗?
Totally back to normal.
完全恢复正常。
And since I'm not the High Warlock,
既然我不是大♥法♥师,
whatever doesn't affect me
什么都不影响我
is no longer my problem.
不再是我的问题。
Is something wrong with my shampoo?
我的洗发水有问题吗?
Uh, no. It's actually...
哦,不。其实……
way better than what I have back at the Institute.
比我在研究所的情况好多了。
Where do you buy it?
你在哪里买♥♥的?
I don't buy it, I brew it.
我不买♥♥它,我煮它。
It's a special blend of Indian sandalwood
这是一种印度檀香的特殊混合物
that I started mixing back in the 18th century.
我从18世纪开始混音。
You make this?
你做这个吗?
Alexander, mixing potions
亚历山大,混合药剂
is the cornerstone of the warlock arts.
是法师艺术的基石。
Well, I know, I just...
我知道,我只是…
I mean, if you can
如果可以的话
wash your hair magically, why do you go through the trouble?
神奇的洗你的头发,你为什么要经历这些麻烦?
Because I enjoy taking showers.
因为我喜欢洗澡。
All right, well, if you're not too busy,
好吧,如果你不太忙的话,
can you, you know, brew me a bottle?
你能给我冲瓶酒吗?
(CHUCKLING)
(呵呵)
(KNOCKING)
(敲门)
Hold that thought.
有这种想法。
(KNOCKING)
(敲门)
Lorenzo?
洛伦佐?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I didn't want to give you the chance to avoid me.
我不想给你逃避我的机会。
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
LORENZO: Because you thought you could get away
洛伦佐:因为你以为你能逃脱
with sabotaging my party. The ley line under my home
破坏我的派对。我家下面的警戒线
was intentionally corrupted.
故意损坏。
I knew you were petty,
我知道你很小气,
I just didn't realize you'd go this far
我只是没想到你会走这么远
to make me look bad. You saw my eyes.
让我看起来很糟糕。你看到我的眼睛了。
My magic was as useless as anyone's.
我的魔法和别人的一样没用。
An exposed mark proves nothing.
暴露的痕迹证明不了什么。
You think I don't recognize
你以为我不认识
Asmodeus' handiwork when I see it?
我看到阿斯莫迪斯的作品了吗?
I haven't seen Asmodeus in centuries.
我好几个世纪没见过阿斯莫德斯了。
Yet you do know him...
可是你知道他……
...far better than anyone else in this dimension.
…在这方面比任何人都好。
I know what he's capable of.
我知道他能干什么。
More importantly, you know how to use his demonic magic.
更重要的是,你知道如何使用他的恶魔魔法。
If Asmodeus truly escaped from Edom,
如果阿斯摩丢真的从以东逃了出来,
all of New York is in danger.
整个纽约都处于危险之中。
Now, as High Warlock, it's your--
现在,作为大♥法♥师,这是你的
My job...
我的工作…
is to keep my people safe, Bane.
是为了保护我的人♥民♥的安全,贝恩。
And if I have to banish problematic warlocks
如果我必须赶走有问题的法师
to the lower reaches of the Spiral Labyrinth
到螺旋迷宫的下游
for their crimes, then so be it.
对他们的罪行,就这样吧。
I know you're behind this.
我知道你是幕后黑手。
And it's only a matter of time until I prove it.
我证明它只是个时间问题。
(TENSE MUSIC)
(紧张的音乐)
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
Why would Lorenzo accuse you
为什么洛伦佐要指责你
of working with a greater demon?
和一个更强大的恶魔一起工作?
Especially one like Asmodeus?
尤其是像阿斯莫德斯这样的人?
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
Asmodeus and I have a history...
阿斯莫迪亚斯和我有一段历史…
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表