剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You're the one that wanted to stop
是你非要停下来买♥♥咖啡的
for coffee twice.
还两次
Did you want me to fall asleep at the wheel?
你时想让我握着方向盘睡着吗
Now, back to harsh reality.
现在 回到险恶的现实
Bartending.
在酒吧打工
And rebuilding the pack...
重建狼群
I'm so not ready for this.
我还没有准备好
Yes, you are.
你准备好了
You are gonna make an amazing Alpha.
你会是一个很棒的头狼的
What makes you so sure?
你怎么能那么确定
Well, you're the kind of person that would drop everything
你是会为了朋友放下一切的
for a friend...
那种人
And stay by his bedside 'til he recovers.
会一直陪着他 直到他没事
Well, you did take a silver dagger in the gut for me,
好吧 你确实为了我挡了银刀
so it was the least I could do.
这是我最起码可以做的事情
Besides, I'm just glad
再说了 我很高兴
the Praetor Lupus cured youof your silver poisoning.
天狼执政官治愈了你的银毒
Yeah... me too.
是啊 我也是
I am sorry they let you go.
我很抱歉他们解雇了你
It was for the best.
那是最好的选择
The Praetor's mission is to help Downworlders in need,
执政官的任务就是帮助需要帮助的暗影生物
and I failed.
我没能做到
So, what are you gonna do now?
所以 你现在打算怎么办
I don't know. Maybe I could, uh,
我不知道 也许我可以
cross a few things off my bucket list
做一些一直想要的事情
and go to Fiji and finally surf the breaks off Namotu Island.
比如去斐济 在纳摩图岛的岩层中冲浪
Well... don't make any major life decisions
好吧 不要空着肚子做重大的
on an empty stomach. We haven't had anything since breakfast.
人生决定 早饭之后 我们什么都还没吃呢
Take a seat. I'll order you something.
坐下吧 我给你点餐
Who would you like to commune with, my dear?
你想与谁沟通 亲爱的
A long lost relative?
一个去世已久的亲人
A... a fallen friend? Or--
一个死去的朋友 还是
Asmodeus... Prince of Edom.
阿斯蒙蒂斯 以东王子
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
对不起 我不明白
Don't you think the whole blind fortune teller thing
你不觉自己装作盲眼的预言家已经有些
is a little bit tired?
过时了吗
Look, I know you're a warlock,
听着 我知道你是一个术士
and your power to channel spirits is real.
你确实有和灵魂沟通的能力
Now, are you gonna help me or not?
现在 你到底要不要帮我
Channeling demon royalty,that's quite a request.
和一个恶魔皇族沟通 那是很大的挑战啊
It'll cost extra.
要加倍收费
Very well.
很好
I will try to channel Asmodeus.
我会试着和阿斯蒙蒂斯沟通
But he will only come if he desires it.
但是他愿意 才能召唤他
Invoco te, Asmodeum,
召唤汝 阿斯蒙蒂斯
in vas humile hoc.
驾临寒舍
Asmodeo volente, veni...
召唤阿斯蒙蒂斯前来
Alexander Gideon Lightwood.
亚历山大·吉迪恩·莱特伍德
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Of course. Clever idea,calling on me this way.
当然 挺聪明啊 这样召唤我
I wasn't gonna risksummoning a Greater Demon
我不会再冒险把大恶魔
into New York again,
召唤到纽约了
but I had to speak with you.
但我需要和你对话
And how is my son?
我儿子怎么样了
Miserable. He told me thathe'll never be happy again
很惨 他和我说失去了魔力 他永远也
without his magic. So please,
不会快乐了 求你了
if you ever cared about Magnus,
如果你曾关心过马格努斯
return what you stole.
请把偷走之物还给他
What I stole?
我偷什么了
My son gave mehis powers willingly.
我儿子心甘情愿把魔力给我
To save his lover's parabatai.
只为救他恋人的战友
Pathetic.
真可悲
It's not pathetic.
这并不可悲
It was a selfless act.
这是一种无私的举动
One he already regrets.
一个他已经后悔了的举动
Immortals aren't meant to grow wrinkled and gray.
永生意味着不长皱纹不长白发
In time, Magnus willcome to resent you...
随着时间的推移 马格努斯会逐渐怨恨你
...until the bitter end.
直至痛苦死去
I'm here to prevent that future.
我来就是为了阻止这一切
To get him his magicand his immortality back.
拿回他的魔法以及永生
Fine.
好吧
I'll restore both...
我会悉数归还
under one condition...
但有个条件
...end your relationship.
你俩要分手
What?
什么
You are the sourceof all his suffering.
你是他的痛苦之源
You make him vulnerable.
你让他变脆弱
Weak. With you,
变软弱 和你一起
he'll never reachhis full potential.
他永远无法充分发挥潜力
You're wrong.
你错了
We love each other.
我们彼此相爱
I won't just abandon him.
我不会就这样抛下他
Then I'm afraid you will be the death of him.
那恐怕他会因你而死
Magnus would never agree to it.
马格纳斯永远都不会同意的
Don't give him the choice.
那就别让他选
In fact...
事实上
Magnus can never know aboutour little arrangement,
马格努斯永远都不能知道这些安排
or else the deal is off.
不然交易就取消
Break his heart...
伤他的心
to save his life.
救他的命
You should reallylose the costume.
你真应该把这衣服扔了
Why?
为什么
No one else is wearing one.
没有人这么穿
What are you talking about?Look, that guy's
你在说什么呢 看 那人
dressed as a devil.
打扮得像个恶魔
He's a warlock.
他是术士
Those horns are real.
那对角是真的
Really?
是嘛
All warlocks have an animal feature.
所有术士都有一个动物的特征
A mark.
一个标记
So, how do they hide these marks
那一年的其他时候他们是
every other day of the year?
怎么隐藏这些标记的
With a glamour.It's the magic we all use
用迷惑法术 我们都用这个魔法
to hide our supernatural traits from mundanes such as yourself.
把我们的超自然特质藏起来 不让你这样的凡人看到
But tonight,all glamours are down.
但是今晚 他们卸下了所有的迷惑法术
Halloween's the one nightwe get to just be ourselves.
在万圣节这个夜晚 我们能做回自己
Wait, did you just say we?
等等 你刚才是说了我们吗
Maia's a werewolf.I forgot to mention that.
玛雅是狼人 我刚忘说了
Oh... cool!
厉害啊
I ran some tests on Jonathan's blood.
我对乔纳森的血液做了些测试
The Heavenly Fire serum caused a reaction that purged
天堂之火血清引发了血液中所有
all of its demonic essence.
恶魔血脉的清除反应
So, injecting Jonathan willburn away all his demon blood?
所以 给乔纳森注射血清会把他的恶魔之血全部燃尽吗
And his demonicconnection with Clary.
还会消除他和克拉丽的恶魔联结
We finally found a way toseparate you from your brother.
我们终于找到了一个将你和你哥哥分开的办法
So, once we removethe Twinning Rune,
一旦我们除去双生如尼文
he won't haveany influence over you.
他就不会对你造成任何影响了
He won't be able to hurt you.
他就不能伤害你了
What will the injection do to him?
血清会把他怎么样
It will hurt. A lot.
会疼 非常疼
You'll feel it too.
你也会感到疼
But only untilthe connection breaks.
但等联结断开就没事了
After that,both of you will be fine.
在那之后 你们两个都会没事的
Let's do it.
开始吧
Kiddo.
孩子
Luke!
卢克
How did you get out of prison?
你怎么从监狱出来的
The Praetor Lupus pulledsome serious strings.
天狼执政官动用了点关系
I'll tell youthe whole story later.
我过后再把整件事告诉你
Right now, I'm just hereto support my daughter.
现在 我只是来支持我女儿的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表