剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I'll send out invitations and begin preparations.
我这就着手准备 把请柬发出去
Oh. Tuxedos?
哦 燕尾服呢
I do like you in a tux.
我确实喜欢你穿燕尾服的样子
Mm. Why mess with success?
嗯 干嘛要瞎搞本就成功的东西呢
What?
什么
It's just...
只是
all these hundreds of years...
这几百年来
...I can't believe you've never been married.
我不敢相信 你从未结过婚
Well...
这个
I've never met anyone like you.
我从未遇见过像你这样的人
They're not wasting any time.
他们没有浪费任何的时间
It's happening tonight.
今晚就要办事儿了
I can't think of a couple more perfect for each other.
我想不到比他们更要般配的人了
I can think of one.
我能想到一个
Will you be my date?
你愿意跟我一起去吗
Yes, Clary.
好啊 克莱瑞
Yeah, I'll be your date.
嗯 我跟你一起去
What? What is it?
什么 那是什么
I just... wish we could be celebrating
我只是 希望我们庆祝的时候
without Jonathan still lurking out there.
没有强纳森还在外面伺机而动
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
But there's always gonna be demons lurking.
但总是会有恶魔在外面伺机而动的
Edom may be gone, but there's plenty of other hell realms
埃多姆也许消失了 但外面还有一堆的
still out there.
地狱领域在
But that doesn't mean we can't come together
但那不代表我们不能同行
and celebrate a wedding.
去庆祝一场婚礼
It's what we fight for, right?
我们不就是为此而战的吗
So we can live and love in peace.
为了我们能安心生活和相爱
You are a powerful one, aren't you?
你真的很强大 对不对
You know, if we had a child together,
你知道的 如果我们一起生个孩子
our progeny could very easily
我们的后代很容易就会成为
be the most formidable creature
世人未尝见过的
the world has ever known.
最可怕的生物
Imagine that.
想一想
I'd rather not.
还是不了吧
Where are you going?
你这是去哪儿
Away.
一边儿去
Why? I thought you were quite comfortable here.
为什么啊 我还以为你在这儿待的很舒服呢
You gave me a moment of pleasure, sure.
你给了我一时的欢愉 当然
But you offer me no comfort.
但你没有给我任何安慰
Do I have to remind you
需要我提醒你
it was I who nursed you back to health?
是谁照顾着你 让你重拾健康的
Who taught you how to properly use your powers?
是谁教会你如何正确使用你的能力
Everything you do is for yourself.
你所做的一切都是为了你自己
You fear me, as you should,
你害怕我 你也应该害怕我
and you want to become an ally
而且你想成为盟友
so you don't die like everybody else.
这样你就不会像其他人一样死去
You're smart.
你很聪明
You misunderstand, Jonathan.
你误会了 强纳森
I have feelings for you.
我对你有感觉
Yes, you do.
没错 你有
You want me to be your weapon.
你想让我成为你的武器
I want you to be my King.
我想让你成为我的国王
Together, we will destroy the Shadowhunters...
携手 我们可以把暗影猎人一网打尽
...and rule the earthly realm, side by side.
一统人间 携手并肩
I prefer to rule alone.
我更愿意自己统治
Please, Jonathan... please.
拜托了 强纳森 拜托了
You wouldn't dare hurt a child.
你不会忍♥心伤害一个孩子的
Have mercy!
手下留情
Mercy for humans.
对人类仁慈
And I'm no longer human.
但我不再是人类的
I guess you've heard? I sensed it long before
我猜你是收到消息了 在收到请柬前
I got the invite. Alec...
我早就感受到了 艾力克
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.
恭喜 我真为你感到高兴
Thank you. You know, Magnus is
谢谢你 你知道的 马格努斯
taking care of everything... Right.
在规划所有的事儿 对
But there's a few thingsI have to do, like...
但也有一些事儿需要我自己做 比如
...asking you to be my suggene.
请你做我的证婚
Again?
又来
Again. Yeah.
又要 对
Alec, of course.
艾力克 当然可以
Uh... there's also something else I want to tell you.
呃 还有一些事儿我想跟你说
Um...
呃
I'm gonna be moving into Magnus's apartment.
我要搬去和马格努斯一起住了
Oh.
哦
That's not a problem, right?
这不是什么问题 对吧
No. I mean... there's no rule
不 我是说 没有哪条规章有说
that says the Head of Institutehas to...
学院校长要
has to live on site, right? Right.
在现场住 对吧 没错
Just, um...
就 呃
...don't be a stranger.
别变成个陌生人
Jace...
杰斯
You're my parabatai.
你是我的契约伙伴
Wherever I go...
无论我去哪儿
you're right there, next to me.
你都在这儿 跟我一起
So... you're not freaked out?
所以 你没有被吓倒
Are you kidding?
你在逗我吗
Two of my favorite people are now a couple.
我最爱的两个人现在是一对儿了
I'm... I'm ecstatic.
我 我都乐疯了
You don't know how much that means to me.
你都不知道这对我来说意义有多么重大
So... are you guys going to the wedding together?
所以 你们要一起去婚礼吗
That's the plan.
是这样准备的
Magnus and Alec were never afraid to show the world
马格努斯和艾力克从来没有惧怕过
how much they loved each other.
告诉这个世界他们有多么的相爱
So... I plan on following in their footsteps.
所以 我准备跟随他们的脚步
Izzy, um...
伊兹 呃
what you did, the...the courage that took,
你所作的一切 那种勇气
going to Edom alone,
只身前往埃多姆
risking your life to save Magnus,
冒着生命的危险去救马格努斯
that was... beyond heroic.
实在是 太令人倾佩
I could say the same thing about you.
我也可以这样形容你
You saved my life, Clary.
你救了我的命 克莱瑞
What's wrong?
怎么了
I have a question for you.
我有一个问题要问你
And... and you don't have to answer right away.
你 你不需要现在就给我答案
What is it? And if the answer is no,
什么问题 如果答案是否定的
I promise I won't be offended.
我保证我不会感到被冒犯
OK, now you're getting me worried.
好吧 你现在让我担心起来了
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Would you ever consider...
你有没有想过
becoming my parabatai?
成为我的契约伙伴
I was thinking of asking you the very same thing.
我想着要问你一样的问题呢
You were?
真的吗
You know, I always thought I never needed a parabatai...
你知道的 我一直以为我不会需要一个契约伙伴
that I was at my best when I was on my own.
我一个人独身行事最好
But that was before I met you.
但那是在遇到你之前了
Clary.
克莱瑞
I'd like nothing more
没什么能比
than to have you as my parabatai.
成为你的契约伙伴让我更开心的事儿了
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
I thought you were a werewolf.
我以为你是狼人呢
I was. I mean, the former Alpha
我以前是 我是说 前任
of the New York pack
纽约狼群的头狼
if I'm not mistaken. No, no. You're not mistaken.
如果我没有说错的话 不不 你没错
So, then what the hell is Luke!
所以那是什么鬼 卢克
Hey.
嘿
Underhill, it's OK. It's my dad.
丘下 没事儿的 是我爸爸
Hi!
嗨
Luke, what happened?
卢克 发生了什么
Well, the Praetor made me inject myself
好吧 执政官要求我给自己注入
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表