剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Well, you know what that means
你知道那意味着什么吧
Yeah, back to being normal...for a vampire.
嗯 回到吸血鬼的正常生活
No, you... you don'tneed a Praetor.
不 你不需要裁判官
Not that I've been much help.
我帮不上什么忙
The apartment's yours.Rent's been paid
这公♥寓♥是你的了 房♥租付到了
'til the end of the year.
今年年底
I will come and grab my stuffonce we capture Heidi.
我们一抓住海蒂 我就来拿我的东西
OK
好
Wait.
等下
Heidi's my responsibility.
海蒂也是我的责任
Invincible or not...
能不能战胜
...I'm helping you bring her down.
我都要帮你搞定她
There has to be a match.
肯定有匹配的
Listen, this could take a while.
这得花点时间
Why don't we getsomething to eat
要不吃点东西吧
No, I'm fine. I'd rather wait.
不 我不饿 我宁愿等着
Clary, you've been going nonstop
克拉里 自从你回来
since you got back.
你就没休息过
You need to take a minute.
你需要休息一会儿
I don't have a minute.
我没有那么多时间
Listen.
听我说
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我失去你了
Forever.
永远的失去了
And now that I have you back,all I want...
现在你又回来了 我想要的
is to stop.
就是停下
Just for a minute.
停一会儿
And no Jonathan, no Lilith.
没有乔纳森 没有莉莉丝
Just you and me.
就你和我
I know, I just...
我知道 我只是
As long as this thingis still on me,
只要这东西还在我身上
it's never gonna bejust you and me.
就永远不会只有你和我
It's Jonathan too.
也有乔纳森
Jace, you have to remember. Please...
杰斯 你必须想起来 拜托了
Yeah, I'm trying.
我在努力
I was young. I was...I was a kid.
我当时很小 我是个孩子
Well, if it's something you learned at the Institute,
如果你是在学会学到了什么东西
it would be here.
那它应该还在那儿
But I didn't just studyat the Institute.
但我不只是在学会学习的
We've been lookingin the wrong place.
我们一直都找错地方了
Dead end on the Morning Star case
辰星之剑的死胡同
I'm still waiting to hear backfrom other weapons masters.
还在等其他武器大♥师♥的回复
How is Sentry Greenlaw helping
格林鲁哨兵有什么作用吗
There is somethingI need to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
You can tell me anything.
你可以跟我说任何事
Remember those rumours about the Downworld prisoners
还记得有谣言说魅族世界的囚犯
that were being tortured
被虐待了吗
Yeah, the ones Consul Penhallow
嗯 彭哈洛领事
categorically denied
断然否认了
Well, I contacted the guards
我联♥系♥了护送希丽骑士
that escorted the Seelie Knight back to Idris.
回伊德里斯的守卫
And one of them replied.
他们有人回复了
Thomas Greenlaw
托马斯·格林鲁
He says he can tell mewhat's really going on
他说他可以告诉我监狱里
at the Gard...and he wants to meet.
到底发生了什么 他想见面
When Tonight.
什么时候 今晚
I'm leaving now.
我现在要去了
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Want some
要吗
Since when do you eat candy
你什么时候开始吃糖了
I like to snack.
我喜欢吃零食
What's in it
里面是什么
It's candy. That...
糖果
It's in the name candy bar.
就是糖果棒
Magnus told you, didn't he
马格努斯告诉你了吧
You know, next timeyou're trying to help me
下次你想帮我
with venom cravings...
解决渴望毒液的时候
...no coconut.
不要椰子味的
Look, why didn't you tell me
你为什么不告诉我
Because I...
因为我
I didn't want you to look at me
我不想让你用现在这种眼神
the way you'relooking at me now.
看我
Like what
什么眼神
Like I'm weak.
我很弱的眼神
I wish I was half as strong as you
我希望我能有你最弱的时候
on your weakest day.
一半强
What You can beatanyone or anything.
怎么了 你可以打败任何人或任何事
Except for this.
除了这个
It's always gonna be there...
它一直在这儿
like a shadow, just...
像个影子
waiting for meto let my guard down.
等我放松警惕
OK, look. I...
好吧 听着
I did some reading
我研究了一下
about those mundane groups you go to.
你参加的那些麻瓜团体
The... This isn't your fight; it's ours.
你不是一个人在战斗 还有我们
No one does this alone.
你不该孤身一人
Izzy, look. I know you've heard all that before.
伊兹 大家肯定也都跟你谈过这事
Just...
但
...please, be honest withthe people who care about you.
求你 坦诚面对我们这些关心你的人
Whether it's vampire venom
不管是戒吸血鬼毒液的瘾
or uncovering Clave conspiracies...
还是揭露秘隐会的阴谋
...I'm here with you,
我时时刻刻
every step of the way.
都会挺你的
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Nora.
嘿诺拉
Heidi McKenzie
你是海蒂·麦肯齐
From high school
我高中同学
You always were a creeper.
你还是一如既往地吓人啊
Nora Kendall,
诺拉·肯德尔
you are going to do exactly as I say.
你要分毫不差照我说的去做
Well, here you go.
给
Keep your strength up.
喝了能提点精神
Strength won't unlock this, remember
再有精神我也解不开啊
Warlock safe-codes are unusually complex.
术士的安全密♥码♥异常复杂
This one's no different.
这个也是如此
I never met a warlockwho didn't think
我遇见的术士从来都是
he was the smartest personin the room.
自认为自己全天下最机智
Maybe Elliot lived up to the hype.
埃利奥特大抵也是这样的人
This might actually take a while.
解开密♥码♥应该还得花点时间
If you need to get back to your real job,
你要是想回去工作的话
I'm more than happy to keep taking a crack
我可以在这继续破解
at the... cracking.
这个谜题
I got suspended...
我被停职了
for refusing to cooperate when Ollie disappeared.
因为奥利失踪时我拒绝合作
And that's just for starters.
但这只是矛盾的开端
Apparently, they've got a whole file on me
很明显 他们掌握了我追溯到
dating backto the Demonic Murders.
恶魔杀人犯时期的全部办案资料
I can't imagine your pack's too happy about that.
你停职了 你的狼群应该很高兴吧
Actually... I left the pack.
其实我已经离开他们了
Luke, I had no idea. I'm sorry.
卢克 对不起我都不知道
You know, getting Clary back
把克拉里救回来之后
really put things into perspective.
我看待事物的角度也更全面了
No matter how much I lost...
不管失去了多少
I still have her. She's family.
我还有她 有她就有家
And at the end of the day...
到头来
...maybe that's enough.
这也就足够了
From one exile to another...
从离开普通人生活到离开狼群
...it just might be.
也许这样也挺好的
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
I need to speak to Luke.
我得和卢克谈谈
The Institute told meyou might be here.
学会的人告诉我你可能在这
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表